Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Music Unlimited is os level access (devs don't have to code for it)

Yoshida on tweeter said that your regular mp3 can also work "If" the devs code it in. So it all depends on the devs.

I believe this will change in the feature, they just want people to subscribe to the service

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Music Unlimited is os level access (devs don't have to code for it)

Yoshida on tweeter said that your regular mp3 can also work "If" the devs code it in. So it all depends on the devs.

I believe this will change in the feature, they just want people to subscribe to the service

This is the same BS they said last year it'll work if the devs allow it it's another way of saying you're screwed it's not in our hands. How did that turn out last year there were what 2-3 crappy titles that allowed it Warhawk, Hustle Kings Pool, Burnout Paradise? Smh

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    Well pony up for music unlimited or go $#@! about it on tweeter (seriously), they will listen and hopefully you course enough Ruckus that they change it

Apprentice

Well pony up for music unlimited or go $#@! about it on tweeter (seriously), they will listen and hopefully you course enough Ruckus that they change it

I'm getting the PS4 regardless but it's a legit concern lots of folks have. There's a bunch of stuff I'll want to listen to that's not on there. I don't listen to that garbage from Lil Wayne and Young Mullah.
    Last edited by Fijiandoce; 10-27-2013 at 05:49.

5. Likes Mo-green28 likes this post
    PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    Lol far from it, criticize to your hearts Content buddy, I'm not the boss of you ...personal attacks will not get you anywhere, and my tag YoungMullah88 had absolutely nothing to do with Lil Wayne and young money

Mullah (Arabic: ملا‎, Turkish: Molla) is generally used to refer to a Muslim man or woman, educated in Islamic theology and sacred law. The title, given to some Islamic clergy, is derived from the Arabic word مَوْلَى mawlā, meaning "vicar," "master" and "guardian."

It is primarily understood in the Muslim world as a term of respect for an educated man.
    Don't worry you're not the first

Last edited by YoungMullah88; 10-26-2013 at 07:49.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    Moolah and mullah is not the same bud...

If you weren't so sensitive about the topic, you would know that what I said about $#@!ing had nothing to do with you complaining but the fact that you could actually get on tweeter and and let Yoshida know.

Like I mentioned above Sony will listen if enough people $#@! and cry about it, and believe me they are! But nope, for some reason you jumped to conclusion that I was attacking you? Maannn ain't no body got time for that!

Last edited by YoungMullah88; 10-26-2013 at 07:55.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    No sleep mode is disappointing, its an awesome feature and i hope it makes it in soon

Apprentice

If you weren't so sensitive about the topic, you would know that what I said about $#@!ing had nothing to do with you complaining but the fact that you could actually get on tweeter and and let Yoshida know.

Like I mentioned above Sony will listen if enough people $#@! and cry about it, and believe me they are! But nope, for some reason you jumped to conclusion that I was attacking you? Maannn ain't no body got time for that!

I'm the sensitive one on the topic? You're the one who came at me with just pony up for the music completely missing the point. If it ruffles your feathers that people are unhappy about no music then I don't know what to tell you.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    No sleep mode is disappointing, its an awesome feature and i hope it makes it in soon
    Most definitely is, hopefully the wait will not be that long

Dedicated Member
    mullah can be used to refer to any moslem, though specifically a senior moslem man. it is originally arabic word but also used in some other languages. moolah is English- informal/slang term for money.

btw what country are you from?

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    Nigeria

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    chriharr
    Music Unlimited is a service I don't care for, I prefer buying my music through iTunes or transferring my Vinyl to Lossless files and transcoding them down to AAC 256Kbps, I don't like what music unlimited is, I don't like how it streams all the time and only allows a portion of the music to sit on the HDD protected behind software code… I prefer all my music DRM free because it's mine.

I will be very disappointed If sony forces Music Unlimited down our throats… oh whoops they already did guess that's why they're called $ONY right?

Will the PS4 allow us to connect to media servers or our Macs/Windows computers?? Can we play MP4 video files locally?, this is what I want to know…. Music Unlimited doesn't have everything if it did it might be worth it… It doesn't have most of what my iTunes Library consists of… my music collection is very expansive… complex… I have Vinyl tracks not even available on iTunes or CD!!

Firmware update is very disappointing at this point… not very happy… seems like the system is broken day one…

at least the PS3 still does everything thank fark for that… at least that baby can still save me while I remain resentful of my PS4
    " A Toll's a toll and a roll's a roll. If we don't get no toll's, then we don't eat no roll's"

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I used it for a few months, and it went south for me. I didn't like it much at all. Definitely wasn't worth the price for me.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    BilLCollecTTor
    Quote Originally Posted by chriharr View Post
    Music Unlimited is a service I don't care for, I prefer buying my music through iTunes or transferring my Vinyl to Lossless files and transcoding them down to AAC 256Kbps, I don't like what music unlimited is, I don't like how it streams all the time and only allows a portion of the music to sit on the HDD protected behind software code… I prefer all my music DRM free because it's mine.

I will be very disappointed If sony forces Music Unlimited down our throats… oh whoops they already did guess that's why they're called $ONY right?

Will the PS4 allow us to connect to media servers or our Macs/Windows computers?? Can we play MP4 video files locally?, this is what I want to know…. Music Unlimited doesn't have everything if it did it might be worth it… It doesn't have most of what my iTunes Library consists of… my music collection is very expansive… complex… I have Vinyl tracks not even available on iTunes or CD!!

Firmware update is very disappointing at this point… not very happy… seems like the system is broken day one…

at least the PS3 still does everything thank fark for that… at least that baby can still save me while I remain resentful of my PS4
    How is the system broken??? Do already have a PS4. If so have tired any of the features listed. Can you expand on that statement. I don't understand why you would make the statement w/o owning a PS4.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by chriharr View Post

Amen. There is indie local stuff, vinyl rips, tape rips all of which I know there is no way I'll find on there.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Only thing I'm pissed about is the music unlimited crap. The god damn first Xbox had universal custom soundtracks, and the PS4 still won't have that?

It's a huge feature for racing games, fighting games, online shooters, etc. Used it all the time on the 360.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Luv_2_Game View Post
    How is the system broken??? Do already have a PS4. If so have tired any of the features listed. Can you expand on that statement. I don't understand why you would make the statement w/o owning a PS4.
    I don't know why he/or she are so surprised with a day 1 patch. All this patch is doing is activating most of these features.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    BilLCollecTTor
    Quote Originally Posted by SkarEffect View Post
    I don't know why he/or she are so surprised with a day 1 patch. All this patch is doing is activating most of these features.
    Well there's a lot of PS4 fans complaining about this patch as it's a bad thing for some reason. The features are there I don't see the issue at all..

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Carla_Birch-USA
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Luv_2_Game View Post
    Well there's a lot of PS4 fans complaining about this patch as it's a bad thing for some reason. The features are there I don't see the issue at all..
    The reason is easy, some people like to moan and they have not been given many times when they could do that about the PS4 so far, just like the moaning about music unlimited, that was said about back at E3 but i guess people was just to busy with other subjects.

Goes to show how easy it is to slip things in when your high on a wave and people don't spot it or take not, also goes to show how smart Sony have been so far.

Thread Information