Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

PSU's Rocksmith 2014 Review : The ultimate guitar learning package

Seems our General Manager Steven Williamson loved Rocksmith 2014, he gave it his first 10/10.

SummaryThe definitive guitar tutorial that teaches wannabe guitarists in a fun and engaging way

We like

• A ton of content to improve every aspect of your guitar playing
    • Session Mode offers true innovation. Jamming to a backing group is exhilarating
    • Brilliant feedback system that recognises where you're going wrong and seeks to improve in those areas

We dislike

• Playing guitar is a way of life. Be prepared to invest some serious time in Rocksmith 2014 to get the most out of it

You can read the full review here: http://www.psu.com/a021438/Rocksmith...arning-package

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    pacpunk
    I've been playing it as well. I'm really enjoying it, fun to learn guitar this way. idk if it warrants a 10 though, seems a bit high.
    Contributing Writer @ PSU | Amateur Games Journalist | Internet Media Guy

Tumblr Blogs: Josh Likes Games | Coffee and Controllers | Follow me on Twitter
    Spooky Mobley's Conspiracy Corner | Pixel Power Art

Apprentice

Their negative point is awesome, if that's all that's wrong with it I'm sold!

Actually I've been playing for about 5 days now, I love it. Played the first one too, it was pretty awesome for the time but this one does have it beat in pretty much every area. I agree with Jmobley, it's hard for me to give it a 10, it has to be perfect for that and I HAVE experienced some minor glitches and a crash or two but since thats about it and nothing show-stopping I'd be comfy giving it a 9. Great tools, fun presentation, tons of variety, flat out fun to play. Hell, even the RS 1 songs that you can import to the new game have been reworked with the new game's techniques and tones so that you can play them POPERLY now and they SOUND proper as well.

Apprentice

Wow, might this game be more popular than I thought? I know that those of us that are playing it are loving it, but I always thought of the original and this one as a fairly niche thing. Did anyone else catch the television ad for the game during the NFL games yesterday? I watched 2 games and saw the ad maybe 3 times. Cool.

Superior Member
    Rocksmith keeps giving me a tip about adjusting the mixer. Does anyone know how to access this mixer? I've been tearing my hair out looking for it.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Dissent View Post
    Rocksmith keeps giving me a tip about adjusting the mixer. Does anyone know how to access this mixer? I've been tearing my hair out looking for it.
    Sorry, haven't checked back on this thread in forever, I've been playing other things and didn't even realize there was a question here. Were you able to find the mixer?

Thread Information