Drive Club / Need For Speed Rivals ?

How are the community's opinions on the two most important racing games of PS4? Which game do you expect to be greater?

I personally prefer NfS because of the crashing / attacking parts of the game, which I think is way more fun than only to beat the time. However when it came out that Drive Club was going to be free at ps-plus (a 75% version of the game), I intended to only get this game. (I would not have enough time for more than one racing game...)

Now DC's release was delayed to 2014, NfS comes with release, so I guess I'll get NfS....
    "Luckily, the Helghan economy is based on moving explosive material around in barrels,
    which gives the humans an edge in combat."

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    GT is the best and future GT games will always be the best
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Driveclub of course.
    Seems like your mind is made up.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Can't wait for driveclub. So PGR like, looks amazing and handling looks spot on with physics. Very disappointed it's delayed, but it's for a better game.

I will get NFS, but EA piss me off with too much rubber banding in their games.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Driveclub all the way, NFS to me has lost it's spark and is not very good anymore
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_gooner View Post
    Can't wait for driveclub. So PGR like, looks amazing and handling looks spot on with physics. Very disappointed it's delayed, but it's for a better game.

I will get NFS, but EA piss me off with too much rubber banding in their games.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Gran Turismo has that too its called handicap, for the longest time my friends and I never used it but when we did it made the racing a bit more close and loads of fun because your car if you are behind suddenly grips like $#@! to a blanket and goes like stink.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Drive Club for me. But since Drive Club is delayed I'll get NFS to tie me over for my racing fix until Drive Club releases.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    I'm a diehard NFS fan, but I will go on the record to say that the gameplay is becoming a little stale.

However,

Driveclub just hasn't impressed me enough to pick it over NFS (other than the beautiful graphics). The lack of freeroam disappointed me a little. It doesn't make it a deal breaker, but it seems to much like a challenge beater. I'm not a big fan of the social stuff either. Seems a little forced and unnecessary too.

I don't think I'm fixed on either enough for me to buy. I'll probably rent NFS Rivals and get Driveclub on PS+ once it's available.

9. Likes TEST SUBJECT 83 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Driveclub for me. Used to love the NFS games, and the remake of Hot Pursuit was quite good, but like claud said, it's become stale again. I played the demo of the last one and found it very boring.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Thread Information