Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    wat the hell is a starbucks ?
    I know you're joking, considering there's over 1,300 Starbucks in Canada alone and they are the biggest coffee company on planet earth. If you don't know who they are, you need to go outside.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    Drink a hell of a lot of tea, but I do enjoy the odd cup of coffee now and again..

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    $#@!in love coffee...but it does.make you bloated. So, i cut down, and started on the tea. Half a sugar..light on the cow juice. Bobs ya sister...lovely jubbly.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by PBM View Post
    I know you're joking, considering there's over 1,300 Starbucks in Canada alone and they are the biggest coffee company on planet earth. If you don't know who they are, you need to go outside.
    lol i see more tim's hortons in the usa then i see starbucks here in canada.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    I think my blood-coffee content ratio is probably at illegal levels.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I've recently started drinking coffee more than tea, probably because I'm tired most of the time and I've found Vanilla/Caramel flavoured coffees too!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    I didn't even know what Tim Horton's was until you told me. We don't have any here.

I wish we had a Duncan Hills here.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Administrator
    I've never even heard of or seen a Tim Hortons... and I've traveled all over this country.

It says there are 800-ish Tim Hortons here... country-wide... while there are 11,000+ Starbucks here... and that's increasing by 3,000 over the next few years. I'm currently in a really small town and we have 4 Starbucks (2 that are inside grocery stores).

And there are about half as many Starbucks as there are Tim Hortons in Canada... so I'm surprised you haven't seen at least 1. And Tim Hortons is a restaurant, not a coffee shop.

I'm beginning to think you just make things up. -_-'
    Last edited by Brandon; 10-29-2013 at 21:42.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    A famous hockey name tim horton started a coffee company called it tim hortons. on February 21, 1974 he dead in fetal automobile crash.. then his mom/dad made his coffee company the biggest coffee shop in Canada now we have over 6,000 stores in canada and around 1,000 stores in usa

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    I've never even heard of or seen a Tim Hortons... and I've traveled all over this country.

It says there are 800-ish Tim Hortons here... country-wide... while there are 11,000+ Starbucks here... and that's increasing by 3,000 over the next few years. I'm currently in a really small town and we have 4 Starbucks (2 that are inside grocery stores).

And there are about half as many Starbucks as there are Tim Hortons in Canada... so I'm surprised you haven't seen at least 1. And Tim Hortons is a restaurant, not a coffee shop.

I'm beginning to think you just make things up. -_-'
    it's a coffee shop nobody really goes there for the food

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I like coffee! I down it quick...with a bar of chocolate, even quicker! GIVE ME SOME DUCKING COFFEE! (we are out till tomorrow )

...drinking damn Earl Grey tea...UGH, pity my 1st world problems!

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    I don't mind tea but grey tea or black tea is just gross. lol

Administrator
    A famous hockey name tim horton started a coffee company called it tim hortons. on February 21, 1974 he dead in fetal automobile crash.. then his mom/dad made his coffee company the biggest coffee shop in Canada now we have over 6,000 stores in canada and around 1,000 stores in usa
    Uh... no.

As of June 30th, 2013, Tim Hortons had 4,304 system-wide restaurants, including 3,468 in Canada, 807 in the United States and 29 in the Gulf Cooperation Council.
    Source: their website

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Uh... no.

Source: their website
    i got few numbers wrong when going off by head
    did you know tims hortons (the company)did own a huge part of wendy's and they own children camps?

Administrator
    So stop going by things off the top of your head.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Usually have a vanilla latte when i am on a long day (6am - 8pm). Gets me going. Got a posh costa machine at a garage near my works. 2.20 for a large vanilla latte...you know it makes sense.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Usually have a vanilla latte when i am on a long day (6am - 8pm). Gets me going. Got a posh costa machine at a garage near my works. 2.20 for a large vanilla latte...you know it makes sense.
    Mmm... latte.

I have a pretty nice machine at home, but I'm too lazy to use it. -_-'

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Mmm... latte.

I have a pretty nice machine at home, but I'm too lazy to use it. -_-'
    Man..don't even get me started. We have had..4 in total. All of em $#@!ed up..havin said that You can't beat a fresh $#@!in coffee 1st thing in the morning.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Growing up as a gymnast, my coach would always drink coffee and I had no idea why. Then when I was 14 i started drinking it too. Now i have a pot in the morning and at night. I have a cup sitting next to me now. It's literally my life blood.

PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust514:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

Forum Guru
    I cold brew coffee a few times a week and keep a pitcher in the fridge at all times. The wife and I both like iced coffee so it's nice having child coffee on standby. Plus, cold brewing is better IMO.

Iced coffee with sweetened condensed milk...mmmmm

Sent from my Infected Rezound using Tapatalk

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I'm glad I never got into coffee, it's pretty crazy how many people are dependent on the stuff. "I can't start my day without it". Seriously!? I just get up!
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    I'm glad I never got into coffee, it's pretty crazy how many people are dependent on the stuff. "I can't start my day without it". Seriously!? I just get up!
    I'm caffeine sensitive and can't have anything over 200 mg. If I had 3 cups of coffee... I would need to go to the ER. Fun times! Yeah... dependency is never a good thing, but coffee beans actually have some benefits.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    That's probably because you're well-rested.

Administrator
    My dad is a genius and has coffee at 7 o' clock at night... every night... and wonders why he has sleeping problems. :]

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Drinking Coffee makes me feel like I had some Bolivian Marching Powder :P

Thread Information