Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    The denial is on epic levels, but one thing I do know is Sony fans (especially on Gaf) are very talented Giffers lol Ya gotta see some of $#@! they do, I have no idea how they do it. Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I've seen some of them. lol

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Yeah, I've seen some of them. lol
    And they always blame GAF. ROFL!

Let me say though that while Gaf does have it's more then fair share of bs posts. not everything is completely bs to begin with. look at the CoD 1080p PS4 thing. that was right and wasn't bs. lol
    Last edited by Demi_God; 10-28-2013 at 23:39.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Given all the negative Xbone rumors that have come true despite the same type of denial we are seeing in this thread its most likely legit.
    If they are legit....time for a rename? Xbox Negative One?

Seriously.....I have a hard time buying all this. And I really can't explain why.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Praetor Illuminatus
    Just saw this. Thuway is dropping mad bombs!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Praetor Illuminatus View Post
    Just saw this. Thuway is dropping mad bombs!
    That's only the fourth or fifth time to see that pic on here....

6. Likes Admartian likes this post
    Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Lol.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Uh oh....this just in....
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Licensing issues of what?
    Dem ads

10. Likes Itachi likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I was just thinking the same thing. lol

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    But it's funny. The internet shows no mercy. o_O

Superior Member
    The $#@! is hitting the fan guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://kotaku.com/rumored-xbox-one-l...ion-1453405464

"Over the past few days, the Internet has exploded with drama surrounding the Xbox One. We've seen a maelstrom of rumors revolving around resolutions, power issues, and potential bugs in the console's software. Rumors suggest that Microsoft's next console is dealing with some issues affecting the operating system and Xbox Live, and Kotaku has heard from our own industry sources that software development kits for the system have been buggy as well"

just wait till the bigger news outlets get a hold of this

God i love it!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Dude, seriously... it isn't any more hitting the fan past all the rumors and crap going on. That same stuff gets shoved around the Internet, and 100's of sites spew the same garbage about things they don't have any idea about.

So, holy $#@!!!! Dev kits have been buggy? Does it say WHEN? Really... it's getting old, fast. Kotaku is now claiming their own industry sources. Just a question, when ISN'T a SDK buggy? lol Real world.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrin8X View Post
    The $#@! is hitting the fan guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://kotaku.com/rumored-xbox-one-l...ion-1453405464

"Over the past few days, the Internet has exploded with drama surrounding the Xbox One. We've seen a maelstrom of rumors revolving around resolutions, power issues, and potential bugs in the console's software. Rumors suggest that Microsoft's next console is dealing with some issues affecting the operating system and Xbox Live, and Kotaku has heard from our own industry sources that software development kits for the system have been buggy as well"

just wait till the bigger news outlets get a hold of this

God i love it!
    Still the same rumour just different outlet. Still a rumour also.

And regardless, I'm sure it'll be patched (OS stuff and other things that can be patched).

The only people to "suffer" are beta testers/launch-day purchasers like me (on the PS4 side at least).

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Dude, seriously... it isn't any more hitting the fan past all the rumors and crap going on. That same stuff gets shoved around the Internet, and 100's of sites spew the same garbage about things they don't have any idea about.

So, holy $#@!!!! Dev kits have been buggy? Does it say WHEN? Really... it's getting old, fast. Kotaku is now claiming their own industry sources. Just a question, when ISN'T a SDK buggy? lol Real world.
    It's grown beyond old. It's Cryptkeeper status.

And regardless, I'm sure it'll be patched (OS stuff and other things that can be patched).

The only people to "suffer" are beta testers/launch-day purchasers like me (on the PS4 side at least).
    Pretty much. Consoles get updates for a reason.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

17. Likes F34R likes this post
    Superior Member

yes i know. i'm only pointing out that these rumors are spreading. i just cant understand my MS isnt responding to this. It's like they dont care about any negative press the xbone is getting

EDIT: Cboat strikes again

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...705667&page=34

Translation:

Focus your ire at the people who made these decisions with regard to hardware. When the messenger is right you get mad, but I warn because I don't like what I've seen over the last 20 months.

Plan was never for gamers. Xbox One or PS[4] or Wii U: all of us. When the directive is apps first, power second, this is not for gamers, [especially] when questions about DRM/online policy are floating internally are disregarded.

Because moneytization is a job for executives, [and] this is not for gamers. When you are lied to directly about features that are not for gamers. Eprderiood[??]

Today, snap is broken. Fact. Maybe (and probably) fixed for launch. Today live content and parties [are] broken. Fact -- and maybe fixed before launch.

eSRAM is a problem and tools will help down the road. Hardware will always be gimped in comparison. This can never change without new hardware. Fact. Get made at who you should be getting mad at.
    No forums.
    No Poster.
    Not people[?] who know what's wrong and want to help gamers.

See you after launch!

CBOAT = FOR THE GAMER
    #TRUTHFACT
    Last edited by Peregrin8X; 10-29-2013 at 02:31.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    yes i know. i'm only pointing out that these rumors are spreading. i just cant understand my MS isnt responding to this. It's like they dont care about any negative press the xbone is getting
    Usually companies don't address rumors. That's been the business before any of us were born.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Or...they could invite legitimate press to take a look at the dashboard....like they are doing right now....
    That’s why, right now, we have a ton of press in SF seeing new live game builds and new dash builds.
    http://67.227.255.239/forum/showthre...=705712&page=7

Ya know I used to think Thuway was a shill, now I think he's just being used. Poor little med student.
    Last edited by mynd; 10-29-2013 at 02:48.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    wow. Good thing you posted that because it's so obvious that Penello is constantly dodging questions. While it's understandable that he can't answer every question, the questions he does answer really don't say anything about the questions at hand. Now this may or may not be Albert Penello's fault. i have no idea but he sure as hell doesn't provide good information. As a matter of fact a good few gaffers are asking some very good questions that he is ducking out of by stupid responses of "I said that earlier" when he really didn't. Go on a wild goose chase, give up and forget about that topic? I think so. I also took psychology. lol

This is what is giving MS such a bad rapport in the first place. yikes.
    Last edited by Demi_God; 10-29-2013 at 03:16.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    wow. Good thing you posted that because it's so obvious that Penello is constantly dodging questions. While it's understandable that he can't answer every question, the questions he does answer really don't say anything about the questions at hand. Now this may or may not be Albert Penello's fault. i have no idea but he sure as hell doesn't provide good information. As a matter of fact a good few gaffers are asking some very good questions that he is ducking out of by stupid responses of "I said that earlier" when he really didn't. Go on a wild goose chase, give up and forget about that topic? I think so. I also took psychology. lol

He's become a master at that.

hell all of ms pr department have turned that into a work of art

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    not one to really take into account rumors, if i had a XBone pre-ordered, i would be a tad worried

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I'm not worried at all.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post

See, this is part of what COULD have been taken away from my thread about their commercial, but, everyone picked up on no minorities as racist, even though I said there is no racial content.

MS is so bad at building rapport right now their own PR dept didn't even go over it's checklist and make sure it appealed to broad demographics in inviting people to their system! In the usual social epic fail, everyone just said i'm debating racism, which was quite amazing since I explicitly set it up not to.

When you have people like Penello trying to deal with all of these problems, they just sound empty and disheartening.

They are seriously losing the battle against crashing and burning image wise right now.

Eprderiood[??]
    Period.
    WOOF! WOOF!

Praetor Illuminatus
    Starting to look like they were actually wise not calling this thing the XBox720.

Thread Information