Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    This is the $#@! I'm talking about. We as gamers have to put a stop to this bull$#@!. I hate Microsoft, that isn't a secret, but this could've very well happened to Sony as well. We need to tell these $#@!suckas to put out standard and efficient equipment and stop $#@!ing us like everything will be OK. Day one patches, broken promises that will be 'fixed' months down the line. $#@! all that noise. We're spending $400-600 on hardware, games and accessories. This $#@! has to stop and we have to be the ones who put a stop to it. We already gave them an inch and they've taken MILES. If this is indeed true, that sucks for MS gamers and Gamers in-general.
    You think this only happens in the video game market? Lol. This happens in many consumer goods markets.

Here's the key. Don't be an early adopter. Wait 6-8 months for bugs to be worked out. The games aren't going anywhere. You can still buy them next year. In fact you'll danger a few bucks on the games.

Everyone is acting like the world will end of everything doesn't work 100% perfect on day one. Guess what. The One AND PS4 ate going to have hiccups out of the box. With everything that these consoles can do it's bound to happen.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

2. Likes Mael Duin, F34R likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajuuk Khar View Post
    So then the logical thing to do is provide a video that shows we haven't really seen the OS in real life?

Using an unsubstantiated video to disprove a rumor get you no where.
    That video was released by MS after the rumors about it's OS popped up. That is the OS in real life. The OS has been shown several time before that too. Believe what you want though.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Believe what you want though.
    And same to you

Superior Member
    That video was released by MS after the rumors about it's OS popped up. That is the OS in real life. The OS has been shown several time before that too. Believe what you want though.
    In a way I would almost like to see MS fail. With them out of the way Sony would have no competition and then we'll see their real colors.

They're only playing nice with gamers because they have no choice.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    In a way I would almost like to see MS fail. With them out of the way Sony would have no competition and then we'll see their real colors.

Either company, no competition means they are unrestricted in their policies and they will screw over all of us.

Competition is what drives pricing and features. For sure, if one or the other failed, the gaming industry would suffer tremendously.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajuuk Khar View Post
    And same to you
    Absolutely. I can only go by what i've seen. I will trust that over rumors any day.

I think some people just need to grow up. All this rooting for one or the others doom is ridiculous because it's not gonna happen. Console gamers have a tendency to always blow things out of proportion.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-29-2013 at 16:23.

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    ^ you say that after the $#@! hit the fan and sprayed on some of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    Either company, no competition means they are unrestricted in their policies and they will screw over all of us.

Competition is what drives pricing and features. For sure, if one or the other failed, the gaming industry would suffer tremendously.
    I don't care about none of that jazz.

The ps2 dominated and had tons of games. PS4 would be fine along with the industry.

PS5 is what I'd be worried about...as in sony going back to the ps3 launch era/xbone drm brief era. But I'd doubt that would happen. New people are in charge of things and they've seen that customers won't settle just for any bs(twice).
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 10-29-2013 at 16:30.

Destiny and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is all I need for the rest of the year.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post

The ps2 dominated and had tons of games. PS4 would be fine along with the industry.

PS5 is what I'd be worried about...as in sony going back to the ps3 launch era/xbone drm brief era.
    That's exactly what i mean right there. There is nothing going on that's any different than any other console gen. Just the same old fanboy stuff. Nothing but unproven rumors and gossip passed back and forth among the forums. People are too busy trying to defend their choice to realize that both consoles are more alike than different. Buy what you want and don't worry about anyone else's choice.

Elite Sage
    That's exactly what i mean right there. There is nothing going on that's any different than any other console gen. Just the same old fanboy stuff. Nothing but unproven rumors and gossip passed back and forth among the forums. People are too busy trying to defend their choice to realize that both consoles are more alike than different. Buy what you want and don't worry about anyone else's choice.
    edit:not needed

Some of the stuff people consider "fanboyism" isn't what it seem. It's just that that person is upset about another person's opinion on their system of choice.
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 10-29-2013 at 18:56.

Destiny and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is all I need for the rest of the year.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post

But that's the thing. MS is so they are. Sony is the one that would change their colors. They have before and they would again given the chance. Some here won't ever belive it until it happens again.

Elite Sage
    But that's the thing. MS is so they are. Sony is the one that would change their colors. They have before and they would again given the chance. Some here won't ever belive it until it happens again.

Why are you so upset that Sony changed their ways?

Superior Member
    Why are you so upset that Sony changed their ways?
    I'm not upset at all. I just think it's funny that some here think they did it out of the goodness of their heart. MS forced then to do it with competition.

There are some here that think they are angels. I'd like them to see the truth. They're like any other corporation. They do what they have to and get away with what they can.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Items PS3 Slim
    ^^ Very true. Uggh

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    You think this only happens in the video game market? Lol. This happens in many consumer goods markets. Here's the key. Don't be an early adopter. Wait 6-8 months for bugs to be worked out. The games aren't going anywhere. You can still buy them next year. In fact you'll danger a few bucks on the games. Everyone is acting like the world will end of everything doesn't work 100% perfect on day one. Guess what. The One AND PS4 ate going to have hiccups out of the box. With everything that these consoles can do it's bound to happen. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Yep goes with being an early adopter. Buying day one is not for the faint of heart. lol

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Yep goes with being an early adopter. Buying day one is not for the faint of heart. lol
    I've been an early adopter of some early Android phones. It's much better now but there are always some issues.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I've been an early adopter of some early Android phones. It's much better now but there are always some issues. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Yep, very true.

Forum Sage

PS5 is what I'd be worried about...as in sony going back to the ps3 launch era/xbone drm brief era. But I'd doubt that would happen. New people are in charge of things and they've seen that customers won't settle just for any bs(twice).
    PS5 will be DD only, with drm up the wazoo. mark my words.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    By the time PS5 is out there won't be any physical media anywhere. Not for movies, games, music, anything. And DRM? lol....of course there will be plenty of DRM.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    ^I trust americans on that matter, buying a few xbo consoles in its lifetime. Keep up the hard work, don't let xbox fall.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Dedicated Member
    Items User name style
    only if you cross your fingers, close your eyes and make a wish really hard.
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    By the time PS5 is out there won't be any physical media anywhere. Not for movies, games, music, anything. And DRM? lol....of course there will be plenty of DRM.
    Well, apparently you have 2 deniers in this thread. See above and below.

Quote Originally Posted by victorijapoosp View Post

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by victorijapoosp View Post
    More like... it's the logical outcome based on current technological trends. Home broadband needs to really improve by next gen for this to be a possibility, though.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Ultimate Veteran
    I'm uncertain about the disinformation causing this fear. Perhaps someone can clarify.. In 720p.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Well, apparently you have 2 deniers in this thread. See above and below.

That's fine. We don't agree often, but I agree with you on this. I'd even go so far to say blu-ray will be the last physical format for games and movies. Eventually it phase out just like VHS and DD/streaming will take over.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

26. Likes victorijapoosp likes this post
    Forum Sage
    editt needed

Some of the stuff people consider "fanboyism" isn't what it seem. It's just that that person is upset about another person's opinion on their system of choice.
    I doubt that. The majority of most discussions leads to it. It's all over the web.

I'm not upset at all. I just think it's funny that some here think they did it out of the goodness of their heart. MS forced then to do it with competition.

There are some here that think they are angels. I'd like them to see the truth. They're like any other corporation. They do what they have to and get away with what they can.

I agree. They both have the same goal, and that's to get their product into people's homes.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-29-2013 at 20:27.

Thread Information