Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    pacpunk
    Going in next Tuesday and picking up Assassin's Creed 4, Killzone, BF4, and a Dual Shock. My body is ready
    Contributing Writer @ PSU | Amateur Games Journalist | Internet Media Guy

Tumblr Blogs: Josh Likes Games | Coffee and Controllers | Follow me on Twitter
    Spooky Mobley's Conspiracy Corner | Pixel Power Art

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Perhaps not new information. but to confirm what he said, on the ad, it says that some games are available tuesday and others on friday.

Sidenote: Anyone hearing that Amazon might be matching this deal as well? Seen a lot of chatter on GameFAQs about it.
    I'll find out in the morning. I'm going to chat with support and tell them I want to cancel my preorders because of the deal at Target. . We will see if they match it or not.

Definitly picking up some games. Probably going to get KZ, AC4, and a spare BF4 for a friend.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    LOL that's odd, a GS employee encouraging you to purchase at Target first.

@vnumus
    Yes according to the information provided by Hermes the deal will go live from Tuesday Nov. 12th to Friday Nov. 15th since some games are available first and some others on launch day.
    Perhaps not new information. but to confirm what he said, on the ad, it says that some games are available tuesday and others on friday.

Sidenote: Anyone hearing that Amazon might be matching this deal as well? Seen a lot of chatter on GameFAQs about it.
    Thanks guys just got a preorder card today for COD Ghosts, hoping to get KZ and NBA 2k14. What time are you guys going Tuesday? I'll probably be camped out by at least 7:30.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmus View Post
    Thanks guys just got a preorder card today for COD Ghosts, hoping to get KZ and NBA 2k14. What time are you guys going Tuesday? I'll probably be camped out by at least 7:30.
    Sorry I asked a friend I remembered works there, he said that he's already been asked about it and according to what he knows it is true, that it should come on next weekly ad which would be next Sunday (Nov. 10) and that if it isn't there then they may have just decided to call it off but that it wasn't likely, so here's to hope.

And vnmus I wish Tuesday worked for me, but since Killzone SF won't be available through Target until Friday according to the ad then it's no use for me I'll just hope they still have some copies of BF4 on friday so that I can grab BF4 and KZSF then get AC4 free, my guess you shouldn't need to camp out or anything just walk right in a few minutes before the opening (8 am) cause I'm sure not most people know even if it reaches the weekly ad.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmus View Post
    I'm gonna send one of my friends to do it for me, since I'll probably have classes around 8. And like daLa said, Unless you're living in a very large city, you probably won't need to camp out. Probably just show up at 8:05 (Stores never open up on time), head to electronics and pick up the 3 games you want.

Sorry I asked a friend I remembered works there, he said that he's already been asked about it and according to what he knows it is true, that it should come on next weekly ad which would be next Sunday (Nov. 10) and that if it isn't there then they may have just decided to call it off but that it wasn't likely, so here's to hope.

And vnmus I wish Tuesday worked for me, but since Killzone SF won't be available through Target until Friday according to the ad then it's no use for me I'll just hope they still have some copies of BF4 on friday so that I can grab BF4 and KZSF then get AC4 free, my guess you shouldn't need to camp out or anything just walk right in a few minutes before the opening (8 am) cause I'm sure not most people know even if it reaches the weekly ad.
    Well that's an interesting scenario. That would suck if it happened.

I'm not sure what games will be available at this point. The guy inside of Target that I'm near said that all 3 games, including Killzone, would be available on Tuesday along with a few others. Of course that does go against the ad. I'm guessing that either the guy knew the list and the games are decided by the ad, or he hadn't read the ad and just named off a few games. I'm hoping it's the first one. As I don't want to wait 8 hours after the midnight release to play all my games.

Veteran
    I'm gonna send one of my friends to do it for me, since I'll probably have classes around 8. And like daLa said, Unless you're living in a very large city, you probably won't need to camp out. Probably just show up at 8:05 (Stores never open up on time), head to electronics and pick up the 3 games you want.

Well that's an interesting scenario. That would suck if it happened.

I'm not sure what games will be available at this point. The guy inside of Target that I'm near said that all 3 games, including Killzone, would be available on Tuesday along with a few others. Of course that does go against the ad. I'm guessing that either the guy knew the list and the games are decided by the ad, or he hadn't read the ad and just named off a few games. I'm hoping it's the first one. As I don't want to wait 8 hours after the midnight release to play all my games.
    Well let's hope Sundays brings a full confirmation of either, if the ad is the same as the one we've already seen then I doubt KZ will be available Tuesday.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    EviL_JoE_DirT
    Items Final Fantasy VII
    I'm curious if gamestop will match this offer. If not then I'll cancel my preorder there and get at target.
    Games playing: nothing Games anticapating: H-Hour: World's Elite, Destiny, Elder Scrolls Online, Planetside 2, MGS5, FFXV, FFXIV, FF X HD, Witcher 3, Rime, War Thunder, Dying Light, ME4, Uncharted

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulious777 View Post
    I'm curious if gamestop will match this offer. If not then I'll cancel my preorder there and get at target.
    Anybody fancy giving them a call see what they say about it?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulious777 View Post
    Anybody fancy giving them a call see what they say about it?
    My Gamestop said they won't. They were surprised that Target was doing such a deal. They suggested I wait until I have the games in my hand to cancel. Which makes sense.

BTW, if anyone ever gets ahold of some info about all the games that will be released on that Tuesday, please share. I need to know if I can get KZ:SF, BF4, and 2K14 all by Midnight friday! lol.

11. Likes daLa likes this post
    Veteran
    My Gamestop said they won't. They were surprised that Target was doing such a deal. They suggested I wait until I have the games in my hand to cancel. Which makes sense.

BTW, if anyone ever gets ahold of some info about all the games that will be released on that Tuesday, please share. I need to know if I can get KZ:SF, BF4, and 2K14 all by Midnight friday! lol.
    Thanks! I also contacted Target themselves and they said they currently have no info on the deal and said check back next for new deals. So it's pretty much the same if the deal is on Sunday's weekly ad we're a go if it isn't just don't bother cancelling your games.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    EviL_JoE_DirT
    Items Final Fantasy VII
    Yeah, same here. But i did cancel my preorder, it really doesn't matter either way.
    Games playing: nothing Games anticapating: H-Hour: World's Elite, Destiny, Elder Scrolls Online, Planetside 2, MGS5, FFXV, FFXIV, FF X HD, Witcher 3, Rime, War Thunder, Dying Light, ME4, Uncharted

Forum Elder
    Yeah I already ordered Knack through Amazon. And besides KZ and AC I don't have a desire to play any of those games…maybe Madden :/

Veteran
    We're all super excited about this, let's hope this isn't ruined come Sunday and no such deal on the ad lol.

This deal seems too good to be true.

Thread Information