Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Forum Overseer

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    armours are more powerful now.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    pm me your psn name sufi, dont think i have you?

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post

Forum Overseer

yours is shaft n balls? lol thanks.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    yours is shaft n balls? lol thanks.
    it is

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post

Elite Sage
    Gonna fire this up when I get home. You've got a lot to answer for if this isn't as good as you've claimed, Sufi Looking forward to trying this second screen thing with my iPad. Didn't work during the beta

Forum Overseer

dude, don't take my word for it lol. some people i've noticed did not like the game. i'm surprised because if a person "liked" BF3 then there's no reason they wouldn't like BF4. I had a lot of issues with BF3 and they fixed MOST of them.

guns feel more powerful, it doesn't take 10 bullets to kill someone. it's a lot more strategic, weapons matter a lot more, classes are immensley different and much much more balanced. attachments really change the weapon a lot, it's almost like an MMO game but funny DICE didn't show it like that, stupid of them.

there are so many little things improved, i can't tell you everything but if you really play this game, for a long while, you will see that it's a great game. only thing that sort of annoyed me was the more powerful AC-130. you can't really kill it easily like you could, which is FINE but then it's near impossible to take it out from ground, including any vehicle because it's only in your radius where you can lock on (for a few seconds) whereas the AC-130 can kick your ass the entire time...and while it's in your radius, the flares divert your AA missiles long enough to get out of range.

there has to be a way to take it out but so far it seems it's fairly powerful and it made me lose a game last night that i know we would've won.

Elite Sage
    So i was just $#@!ling about in target practice fiddling with my controls until I was happy with them and checking out the destruction. Sufi, you were right. I can't put my finger on it just yet but it feels quite a bit different from BF3. Hopefully i'll get some game time tonight

I might try and test this Nvidia Shadowplay and record a little bit later.

Forum Overseer

yea there are some serious changes but the game did not change from a design point of view...meaning, it's still the same old, just a hell of a lot better.

EDIT: basically this is what BF3 should've been. one funny example, i took out the EDB bot or whatever it's called, on my first run, i killed a dude after a firefight up close! my bot killed him! it's that easy now...as opposed to taking me 30 mins to get my only kill i needed in BF3 to unlock a weapon.

it definitely would not be a true next-gen experience but it's the best so technically it is.

like i'd think something closer to ARMA 3 while keeping the BF feel would be what i'd consider next-gen.
    Last edited by Omar; 11-04-2013 at 20:11.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Having so much fun just $#@!ing around lol. Parachuting of Roof tops, landing behind snipers and knifing them. I wiped out a squad with my knife!

The other one is flood zone on domination, I love parachuting off and flanking from the steps. The game is just fun

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Forum Overseer

parachuting got a lot better. before you wouldn't have a chance to unfold it if you're not a 100 yards above. now you can and you don't lose health most of the time. also i like how you don't lose health from a decent height.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    BF4 is the best shooter out at the moment. I don't care what COD has to offer...they've just upped the game.

very impressed by the customizations. they actually matter now and are better than the system Black Ops 2 introduced.
    I agree 100%. Definitely better than COD-etc.

PSN ID
    UGA-ElectricAcid
    Based on the BF4 Beta i would say that i should of been playing this franchise rather than CoD. I haven't been able to play the full game yet but i look forward to doing so soon.

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by bru_sek View Post
    I agree 100%. Definitely better than COD-etc.

Quote Originally Posted by UGA-ElectricAcid View Post
    Based on the BF4 Beta i would say that i should of been playing this franchise rather than CoD. I haven't been able to play the full game yet but i look forward to doing so soon.
    no reason to feel bad dude. BF did not get really good until now. Actually it was good then it got really good then it got kinda lame then ok then a nice addition then hey, i kinda like this a lot.

COD went from OMG WTFZ IS THISSSZZ I LOVEZ IT!!! to Oh man I was hoping for a repeat performance...ok i don't even know why i care anymore....alright i'll buy it just because everyone else is playing and i kinda like this one mode a lot, and i like to unlock $#@!...it's still addictive for that purpose...to...meh, i'll get it when it's down to $30.

so your jump was about right. BF4 is what BF3 should've been.

Superior Member
    Alright, I was hesitant on picking this up with PS4 around the corner and the issues many were ranting about. So what the hell, I grabbed a copy today and sunk 3 hours into multiplayer.

So far, my mind is blown! BFBC2 was my favorite and this game will probably give it quite the run for its money. Aside from what feels like FPS drops into the teens depending on that rare occasion, I couldn't be happier.

Forum Overseer

yea just wait, the game gets better as you progress.

yea the frame rate is horrid at times...never happened in BF3. it seems like they didn't pay attention to the builds this time around considering they had to release so many versions.

there's a glitch that makes the frame rate go down to 5fps or less even...for like 10 seconds. horrible.

Elite Member
    Anyone else notices how powerful the boats are in this game now. I played a match on the Map with the dam and the boats just ripped the little bird and lavs apart.
    "I think all those developers who are saying, "We donít want to do a PS3 game," or "Itís really difficult to do it," should shut up and make their games. If you have time to complain about it, then you should be spending your time working on getting the most from the hardware."

Elite Sage
    Had a chance to play with second screen now. It's really handy - apart from the fact my iPad turns off every 5 minutes, wish it kept the app open.

apologies for the messy desk.

Just adjusted my screen for some reason it started way out of line and holy good f#*k does it make a difference almost pissing my pants (though a few beer might be a reason) to see what the ps4 does with this.
    On a side note I'm glad i ain't going to have this problem with the ps4 matching games to the ps4 menu is one of those small announces that you never really think about

Thread Information