Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1
    Super Elite
    vudumonkey25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    132 (1,228 Banked)

    Just picked up my Killzone Shadow fall =]

    As the other thread said the street date has been lifted. Figured I'd show some pics. Comes with a 7 day trail of PS +. Back of the game says it's a 45GB minimum HDD space! Damn!




    Last edited by vudumonkey25; 10-30-2013 at 23:21.
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?


  2. Likes daLa likes this post
  3. #2
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    8,484 (0 Banked)
    After you've played a couple hours jump back on here tonight and let us know what you think of the game.

  4. Likes ps4compatibility likes this post
  5. #3
    Super Elite
    vudumonkey25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    132 (1,228 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by sanfordmay View Post
    After you've played a couple hours jump back on here tonight and let us know what you think of the game.

    Lol, of course I will! I can't believe it needs 45GB of HDD space. Going to need to upgrade sooner than I thought.
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?


  6. #4
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    8,484 (0 Banked)
    I've read something about PS4 games caching rather than installing. So it may just need 45GB open to cache when you're playing it, not to retain that cache when you're playing something else. But I bet 45GB is on the high side for games. They've crammed some monster textures into that game. And believe me Sony wants to sell you plenty of digital games and DLC so I doubt they'll push you out of your launch console available disc space all that fast.

  7. #5
    Super Elite
    vudumonkey25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    132 (1,228 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by sanfordmay View Post
    I've read something about PS4 games caching rather than installing. So it may just need 45GB open to cache when you're playing it, not to retain that cache when you're playing something else. But I bet 45GB is on the high side for games. They've crammed some monster textures into that game. And believe me Sony wants to sell you plenty of digital games and DLC so I doubt they'll push you out of your launch console available disc space all that fast.

    Very good point. I completely forgot about that thread. That's probably exactly what it is.
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?


  8. Likes ps4compatibility likes this post
  9. #6
    PSU Live Streamer
    shepard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,516
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    26,530 (0 Banked)
    pop it in the ps3

    Come find me on Twitch.tv!


  10. #7
    Finally You Are Free
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,029
    Rep Power
    137
    Points
    86,270 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I really like the look of those cases! I can smell that new game scent from here.

  11. Likes ps4compatibility likes this post
  12. #8
    Super Elite
    vudumonkey25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    132 (1,228 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by shepard View Post
    pop it in the ps3

    Lol, I just tried. The ps3 sounds like it want to eject it, but then keeps it in. Nothing shows up on the XMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    I really like the look of those cases! I can smell that new game scent from here.
    It has the strongest new game scent ever.
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?


  13. #9
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Guess I'll never understand buying a game for a system you wont have for another 3 weeks yet. lol

  14. #10
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    8,484 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Guess I'll never understand buying a game for a system you wont have for another 3 weeks yet. lol
    Masochism.

  15. #11
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    38,713 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  16. #12
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    18,198
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    66,528 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    A whole 5 minutes to take a disc out of a case.

  17. #13
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanfordmay View Post
    Masochism.
    lol Must be. I know it would sure torture me. lol

  18. #14
    Super Elite
    vudumonkey25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    132 (1,228 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Guess I'll never understand buying a game for a system you wont have for another 3 weeks yet. lol
    Just because. I have the money and planned on getting the game anyways. So why not? =D
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?


  19. #15
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by vudumonkey25 View Post
    Just because. I have the money and planned on getting the game anyways. So why not? =D
    Yeah, I'm not putting anybody down for doing it just never understood it. But yeah, fair enough.

  20. #16
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    8,484 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Yeah, I'm not putting anybody down for doing it just never understood it. But yeah, fair enough.
    Ditto, vudu. We're just goofing around, not questioning your sanity. I mean, beyond the little bit crazy you already know you are. Right?

  21. #17
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,423
    Rep Power
    781
    Points
    11,009,420 (18,076 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This would kill me... lol.


  22. Likes Admartian likes this post
  23. #18
    Super Elite
    vudumonkey25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    132 (1,228 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by sanfordmay View Post
    Ditto, vudu. We're just goofing around, not questioning your sanity. I mean, beyond the little bit crazy you already know you are. Right?

    I know guys =] I'm just on cloud 9 over here. It's almost ps4 time =]
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?


  24. #19
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by vudumonkey25 View Post
    I know guys =] I'm just on cloud 9 over here. It's almost ps4 time =]
    Yep me too. I cant wait.

  25. #20
    Superior Member
    Malt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Darkest Wales
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    8,198 (0 Banked)
    I wonder how many times that case will get picked up, turned over, opened, closed and put back down again between now and release day! You'll know that leaflet off by heart word for word by the time you get to put that disc in a PS4!

  26. #21
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,042
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    44,725 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by vudumonkey25 View Post
    As the other thread said the street date has been lifted. Figured I'd show some pics. Comes with a 7 day trail of PS +. Back of the game says it's a 45GB minimum HDD space! Damn!




    Did they really print the "game manual" on the inside sleeve of the case?

  27. #22
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,272
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    47,370 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by vudumonkey25 View Post
    Lol, I just tried. The ps3 sounds like it want to eject it, but then keeps it in. Nothing shows up on the XMB



    It has the strongest new game scent ever.
    I'd love for the Disc icon to popup, then you click it, only for the game to load and say "Nice try! trollface.gif"

    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Did they really print the "game manual" on the inside sleeve of the case?
    Yeah - I think it's neat, saves on having it printed separately.
    Be Together - Not the same.



  28. #23
    Super Elite
    vudumonkey25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    132 (1,228 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malt View Post
    I wonder how many times that case will get picked up, turned over, opened, closed and put back down again between now and release day! You'll know that leaflet off by heart word for word by the time you get to put that disc in a PS4!
    So many times...so many times

    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Did they really print the "game manual" on the inside sleeve of the case?
    Yea I thought that was cool that's why I snapped a pic.
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?


  29. Likes Malt likes this post
  30. #24
    PSU Live Streamer
    shepard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,516
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    26,530 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Did they really print the "game manual" on the inside sleeve of the case?
    Gone are the days of getting text books on how to play your game included sadly. This is just more one step closer to replacing what little paper there is in the case.

    Dev 1: "Wait a minute, why give them a free art book as part of the instruction manual when we can sell the art book separately for more money. Strip it out, we'll use it as a means to sell a 'special edition'."

    Dev 2: "Done. But now the instruction manual is only 3 pages?"

    Dev 1: *Shrugs*

    Come find me on Twitch.tv!


  31. #25
    Master Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,712
    Rep Power
    115
    Points
    18,479 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    There will probably be a digital manual once the game is installed


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.