Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That's cool it comes with a 7 day psn trail and the ps4 comes with a14 day one 22 days free some moron is selling this game on eBay foy 120 dollars
    Last edited by coolguy; 10-31-2013 at 01:18.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    That's cool it comes with a 7 day psn trail and the ps4 comes with a14 day one 22 days free some moron is selling this game on eBay foy 120 dollars

exactly what i'm thinking. Gamestop will have 1 year plus cards for $29.99 on black friday so this will allow people to easily bridge that gap from nov 15th until they can score one at a discount.

And i didn't even think to look on ebay to see what people are trying to get for them. I bet someone actually pulls the trigger on that as well.
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by vudumonkey25 View Post
    exactly what i'm thinking. Gamestop will have 1 year plus cards for $29.99 on black friday so this will allow people to easily bridge that gap from nov 15th until they can score one at a discount.

And i didn't even think to look on ebay to see what people are trying to get for them. I bet someone actually pulls the trigger on that as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    You should see the controller prices. People are so shady on ebay.

Veteran
    So nice to breeze through Walmart with extra cash, pickup a Playstation card, get home, transfer that to the PSN wallet, just like a lttle bank without any risk to credit cards or losing the relatively low account balance to a theft hack. Makes PS+ so easy to subscribe.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

Veteran
    I'd rather wait lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Guess I'll never understand buying a game for a system you wont have for another 3 weeks yet. lol
    When I read your comment I had to laugh. Especially when I got to the 3 weeks part. I bought Uncharted Drakes fortune MONTHS before I bought my PS3. I had a 360 at the time and I knew I'd eventually get a PS3. But I didn't want to play catch-up on my gaming library so I started purchasing early. Plus I knew when I got my PS3, it would be better than Christmas since I'd have like 10 or so new games to play.

As a matter of fact, I'm planning to buy Killzone, Assassins Creed 4, Second Son, and maybe Battlefield 4 and CoD: Ghosts now, but I won't buy my PS4 for around a year. Probably buy it next Christmas.

That is if I can hold out, lol.

That's why I had to laugh3 weeks ain't got NOTHIN' on me!!!

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Guess I'll never understand buying a game for a system you wont have for another 3 weeks yet. lol
    I bought FIFA for the 3d0 a month before I could afford the system. I worked for Subway, and I made $3.85 an hour back then lol.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    I think as soon as I get anything PS4 in my hand I will be like "holy **** it's getting real and close!!"
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitch ID: Duffman041986

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Quote Originally Posted by vudumonkey25 View Post
    Lol, of course I will! I can't believe it needs 45GB of HDD space. Going to need to upgrade sooner than I thought.
    Hey I just ran across another forum post about required HDD space. Like the later cycle Xbox 360 OS, the PS4 OS gives you the option of fully installing the game. Or you can run all or most of it off disc. Turns out with a least a few and maybe all PS4 games, they are stating the minimum HDD space requirement as if you will do the full install option. I can't say for sure that's the case with KZ SF but it easily could be. The problem is that if all you really need is 20MB for save data, or 2GB for save data and some basic data install and/or caching, and that's what you state on the box, people go to install the whole game with 5GB free and of course they can't, but all they know is it says 2GB required right there on the box and that generates a customer service issue at retail or via Sony support.

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I bought FIFA for the 3d0 a month before I could afford the system. I worked for Subway, and I made $3.85 an hour back then lol.
    Damn it, cut that out. You know the rules. You don't admit you paid for a 3DO. You tell people someone gave it to you. The Sega Saturn, the story is someone made you buy it at gunpoint. The Atari Jaguar you just completely deny. You go to your grave denying you bought an Atari Jaguar.

Thread Information