Latest PSU headlines:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Effekt
    Items Metal Gear SolidTommy VercettiLegend of ZeldaBlizzardAtlus
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    What I don't get is why they're in the "Wii U Sales and Numbers Thread" if they don't care about Wii U sales and numbers. Their only purpose is to come here and troll. More realistically, they do care and for some reason Nintendo's $#@!ty sales numbers are hurting their emotional state.
    Calls me troll, and then a nintendo defender lol, clearly you're a sony fanboy troll. "I hope they go out of business so Sony can get it's IP" proves it. Sony is doing terrible and might go out of business for electronics but you don't make a thread about that? Kinda interesting too since that's a lot more of a big deal you being a Sony fanboy. The thread is open for any discussion about sales, and my opinion was they shouldn't matter. If you're one console person then you've already decided your console from the beginning. Unless you are 10years old and have never owned a gaming system before, you already know what to expect. Sales numbers are for mostly trolls and fanboys to gloat over. There are some people who just like talking about sales numbers but there are none in this thread.

Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Effekt View Post
    Calls me troll, and then a nintendo defender lol, clearly you're a sony fanboy troll. "I hope they go out of business so Sony can get it's IP" proves it. Sony is doing terrible and might go out of business for electronics but you don't make a thread about that? Kinda interesting too since that's a lot more of a big deal you being a Sony fanboy. The thread is open for any discussion about sales, and my opinion was they shouldn't matter. If you're one console person then you've already decided your console from the beginning. Unless you are 10years old and have never owned a gaming system before, you already know what to expect. Sales numbers are for mostly trolls and fanboys to gloat over. There are some people who just like talking about sales numbers but there are none in this thread.
    1) you're confusing two people for one. 2) your arguments are weak sauce.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Effekt
    Items Metal Gear SolidTommy VercettiLegend of ZeldaBlizzardAtlus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    1) you're confusing two people for one. 2) your arguments are weak sauce.
    Your mum mate!

Super Elite

NPD results for March are out. March 2013 they sold 80,000 Wii U's. March 2014 they sold 70,000 Wii U's. Additionally March this year was a 5 week month for the NPD numbers. Lower sales and an extra week. Mario Kart comes out in May so this month will probably be another dismal sales month for Nintendo. Who knows how many consoles they'll push in May. It could be as many as a million with MK8 but more realistically we'll be looking at 200-500k. If MK8 sells less than 200k consoles in May then I'm 99.99% sure that the Wii U will be over.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Wonder if new hardware announcement at E3 is out of the question.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Maybe a new peripheral to illustrate their Quality of Life venture but I don't think they're replacing the Wii U yet. They're set to announce the new Zelda at E3.

I suspect the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros. being released in "Winter 2014", much later than the 3DS version, isn't going to help turn things around.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 04-20-2014 at 22:51.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Maybe a new version of the Wii U to kind of re-launch it, like the PS3 slim - newhardware, new logo new marketing.

Chuck in MK8 and announce some new exclusives and we'd still be good for another 3 years or so

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Nintendo decides not to do another E3 presentation...oh boy.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Thread Information