Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Items Led ZeppelinDreamcastDead NationArnold SchwarzneggerUser name style
    I wonder if Target will hold a couple of them for Fri. I want to get Madden and AC which come out on Tues...but want to get them with Knack which comes out on Fri.

So I wonder if I go in Tues and ask them if they will hold Madden and AC until Fri.

Edit: Just called one of my Target stores and they said they don't hold games for that long. They only hold them for that day
    Last edited by Locomotive; 11-09-2013 at 18:44.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Great find! But too bad KZ:SF AND 2K14 are being released on Friday
    Indeed it does suck, I intend on purchasing KZ and BF4, get AC4 free or FIFA or COD. But I'll just try going to Target as early as I can.

Apprentice
    That blows that i have to wait till Friday to get 2k..so i have to wait to get Fifa, Madden, and 2k till Friday

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    I spoke to a Target worker on my way home today. I told him my plan and which games I wanted to buy. He did confirm most of these titles on this list and the dates. I told him that I wanted to get KZ:SF, BF4, and 2K14 and how I knew I wouldn't be able to get them at midnight (Target doesn't have a midnight release for those that don't know). At first he was a little unsure what to do. But after some nice chit chat and a couple laughs, he made me a deal: He told me that I could buy 3 games on Tuesday (for example: Battlefield 4, Madden 25, ACIV), then on Friday, come back and exchange the games on Friday at 8:00 for the games that I wanted (Killzone: Shadowfall, 2K14).

This is obviously a little unorthodoxed and a lot of extra work. But I thought I'd share as I will be doing this in order to get all the games I want. And when a free game is involved, I'm not complaining

Apprentice
    I spoke to a Target worker on my way home today. I told him my plan and which games I wanted to buy. He did confirm most of these titles on this list and the dates. I told him that I wanted to get KZ:SF, BF4, and 2K14 and how I knew I wouldn't be able to get them at midnight (Target doesn't have a midnight release for those that don't know). At first he was a little unsure what to do. But after some nice chit chat and a couple laughs, he made me a deal: He told me that I could buy 3 games on Tuesday (for example: Battlefield 4, Madden 25, ACIV), then on Friday, come back and exchange the games on Friday at 8:00 for the games that I wanted (Killzone: Shadowfall, 2K14).

This is obviously a little unorthodoxed and a lot of extra work. But I thought I'd share as I will be doing this in order to get all the games I want. And when a free game is involved, I'm not complaining
    Eh i dont think i'd have to do all that...the deal runs till Friday right?...my Target isn't busy enough that they will run out of these games so ill probably just go in Friday morning and pick up Madden, Fifa, and 2k

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiius View Post
    Eh i dont think i'd have to do all that...the deal runs till Friday right?...my Target isn't busy enough that they will run out of these games so ill probably just go in Friday morning and pick up Madden, Fifa, and 2k
    My target isn't that busy either, but I plan on getting my PS4 @ Midnight, so I don't feel like waiting 8 hours to play all my games. Better to have a few then none.

Apprentice
    My target isn't that busy either, but I plan on getting my PS4 @ Midnight, so I don't feel like waiting 8 hours to play all my games. Better to have a few then none.
    Isn't there some free launch games you can download..i understand your point though..ill be picking mine up at midnight, going home setting it up and going to sleep

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiius View Post
    Isn't there some free launch games you can download..i understand your point though..ill be picking mine up at midnight, going home setting it up and going to sleep
    There are. But I really want to play BF4 first lol.

Veteran

Thanks for sharing but I'd rather not, I mean cause what if on Friday the game we want is not available? then we won't be able to exchange it. Besides like Kawiius said I don't think Target will get busy enough to run out of stock on games, I mean most people will wait it out until Friday. So yeah I'll just give it a try on Friday, and if I'm not lucky at least I'll still get my free DLC bonus for BF4 because of the preorder.

Superior Member
    Deal is legit. Ad is now up on targets website.

http://weeklyad.target.com/minneapol...Target-131110#
    "Bigfoot is blurry, that is the problem...it is not the photographers fault...Bigfoot is blurry and that is extra scary to me because there is an extra large out-of-focus creature roaming the countryside....Run he's fuzzy, get out of here" ~ Mitch Hedburg, RIP you crazy fool

11. Likes PS4THEWIN, MartyRules likes this post
    PSN ID
    KCgamester
    Excellent.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm calling them in 10 mins and asking if I can buy them now and pick them up Tues and Fre. If so, then I'll be heading up there a few mins after that!!
    Last edited by F34R; 11-10-2013 at 12:52.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    do they ship everywhere in USA ? if it is I am in too please respond
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    do they ship everywhere in USA ? if it is I am in too please respond
    As far as I know Target ships anything they will ship -- some items are store-only products -- to any bona fide postal address in the United States. You'll have a variety of options for shipping, though if you're in Alaska or Hawaii your options may be limited or more expensive than continental US options.

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'm calling them in 10 mins and asking if I can buy them now and pick them up Tues and Fre. If so, then I'll be heading up there a few mins after that!!
    Well if you see any in-stock titles or "coming this week" sort of material for any XOne games, let me know. I'm getting KZ SF with my preorder. I'd like to get Knack and either another PS4 title and DR3 for XOne, or Knack with Ryse and DR3 for XOne. Yeah, I know dream on. November 22nd and not a minute before, almost a week after this deal has ended.

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
    I wonder if Target will hold a couple of them for Fri. I want to get Madden and AC which come out on Tues...but want to get them with Knack which comes out on Fri.

So I wonder if I go in Tues and ask them if they will hold Madden and AC until Fri.

Edit: Just called one of my Target stores and they said they don't hold games for that long. They only hold them for that day
    If the deal is also an online special you might be able to buy all three Tuesday, get the 3rd game free, and do split shipping, if available, so that Madden AND AC ship Tuesday or Wednesday and Knack ships Thursday or Friday. Though I don't know what split shipping will do to the overall savings. Probably beat it up pretty good.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    So, if all goes well, I'll be returning home later this afternoon with 3 PS4 games with a cost of $88 out the door.

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    So, if all goes well, I'll be returning home later this afternoon with 3 PS4 games with a cost of $88 out the door.
    I'm confused. Shouldn't it be (3 x $59.99) - (1 x $59.99) + local and state tax? $130 - 135, give or take depending on your location, for 3 PS4 games? Is there a sale on one or more PS4 titles, or a couple with retail prices lower than $59.99?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by sanfordmay View Post
    I'm confused. Shouldn't it be (3 x $59.99) - (1 x $59.99) + local and state tax? $130 - 135, give or take depending on your location, for 3 PS4 games? Is there a sale on one or more PS4 titles, or a couple with retail prices lower than $59.99?
    I'll be applying a 30% discount onto the b2g1f.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    I'll be applying a 30% discount onto the b2g1f.
    *The Rock voice* WhoaWhoaWhoaWhoaWhoaWHOA!!! You can apply a discount on top of another discount/promotion?! That's freakin' broken! Teach me your ways and pass me dat 30% lol

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Veteran
    I'm glad the deal is on, I don't want to buy online and have to wait an extra couple days so that's why it sucks that some games aren't available until Friday.

Edit: I might be wrong but they all might be available Tuesday because I tried to preorder KZ at Target and I was able to and could even order right away, unlike BF4 and AC4 which would give me a available Tuesday message and this seems about true since KZ is already available on most retail stores. Still online is no good for me since it would ship 15-19 and is not available for store pick up.
    Last edited by daLa; 11-10-2013 at 16:42.

Apprentice
    Items Scarlett JohanssonGuerrilla GamesDice
    So Killzone could be available Tuesday? Very good, then I can just buy all my games on Tuesday.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4THEWIN View Post
    So Killzone could be available Tuesday? Very good, then I can just buy all my games on Tuesday.
    Yes, it could be! Try and preorder KZ and you'll see you can even do it right now, but not the other games until Tuesday.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Done. $87.17 for three PS4 games.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Done. $87.17 for three PS4 games.
    What coupon or discount did you use? I want it too :'(

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Thread Information