Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I was able to get the b2g1f, and add the 30% off coupon. I received the coupon by just having someone at the register scan a presale $1 game card. I didn't have to buy anything. The first one didn't get the coupon. Void. Second one, got the coupon. Printed it out, and she voided the transaction.

2. Likes MartyRules likes this post
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I was able to get the b2g1f, and add the 30% off coupon. I received the coupon by just having someone at the register scan a presale $1 game card. I didn't have to buy anything. The first one didn't get the coupon. Void. Second one, got the coupon. Printed it out, and she voided the transaction.

Sweet! I'm all over this!

The rock I got my wife was big!

Apprentice
    How did you get 2k14? I just called and they said it's not out until Friday. Did you see Knack?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    The sold out on Knack. Also, they have now sold out on NBA and KZ lol. I got the last copies of those two. They had five of COD in the case still. They also would have let me get COD for the Xbox One. That was the only One game they had.

Veteran
    Hey FEAR, I see you got the deal now so it's already live, did you happen to see if BF4 or AC4 are available?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    They didn't have them in. So, no go for those until Tues or Fri. I'll be going back to get Xbox One games on the same deal if they have them by Fri lol.

Veteran
    Fair enough thanks.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    You guys are lucky! They aren't having KZ:SF OR BF4 until Friday for me!! I think I'm just gonna go with Amazon and pony up for the extra shipping

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    You guys are lucky! They aren't having KZ:SF OR BF4 until Friday for me!! I think I'm just gonna go with Amazon and pony up for the extra shipping
    Same here, I'm going to start my Amazon Prime free 30 days trial, you should do it too and then you can get 2 days shipping for free. Renewal of Prime is $79 a year just make sure you cancel after making the purchase so you won't get charged unless of course you want to keep it.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25

What game had the 30% preorder bonus? Solid deal man.

Nevermind, figured it out. It's a random coupon code on checkout.....taking care of it tomorrow.
    Last edited by vudumonkey25; 11-11-2013 at 00:49.
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Same here, I'm going to start my Amazon Prime free 30 days trial, you should do it too and then you can get 2 days shipping for free. Renewal of Prime is $79 a year just make sure you cancel after making the purchase so you won't get charged unless of course you want to keep it.
    Yep. Signed up about an hour ago and changed it to "Do not auto renew". Great minds think alike lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Yep. Signed up about an hour ago and changed it to "Do not auto renew". Great minds think alike lol
    Indeed! and even if you didn't choose the Do not auto renew option you would still get plenty of time to manually cancel.

Apprentice
    Yea how did you get NBA 2k14 (Friday)..i thought the other games werent suppose to release until tomorrow anyway?

I just called my Target and they said the only thing they have in is COD: Ghosts
    Last edited by Kawaiius; 11-11-2013 at 13:23.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    It's the games they had available. There is an internal memo that told them to sell any games that the had in hand regardless of the dates on the add.

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    They didn't have them in. So, no go for those until Tues or Fri. I'll be going back to get Xbox One games on the same deal if they have them by Fri lol.
    Yeah my Amazon b1g1 code is good until the 16th but only for PS4 games, so I'm holding off using it to see if Target gets some XOne games in before their deal expires.

Apprentice
    It's the games they had available. There is an internal memo that told them to sell any games that the had in hand regardless of the dates on the add.
    What? i just called and the dude said they only had COD: Ghosts

Elite Member
    Dam you American's are so lucky you get deals like that, here in the UK we don't get anything like this in a new console launch our stores don't tend to offer anything until the holidays sales or something in the line that's 2 years old. this is staggering why your stores do what they do. our stores set out a price an that what we have to pay on launch but never a deal such like yours or any kinda deal like yours tbh with you.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiius View Post
    What? i just called and the dude said they only had COD: Ghosts
    That might be all they had left.

Apprentice
    I just left Target and talked to a guy that seemed to know what he was talking about. Some of the games are released on Tuesday and some on Friday. They have the items in stock, but have been told to hold back on selling them until those "street" dates. Some Targets may have ignored this and sold them early because the coupon is already in the system. If you find a Target that will sell them early, good for your, but for everyone else, they will have the games available on Friday. Hope this helps.

Apprentice
    Called my Target and the guy told me that all the games i want will be available tomorrow..even 2k...so ill be picking up Madden, Fifa, and 2k tomorrow morning..i will be there when it opens probably lol.

Apprentice

Got my list narrowed to KZ, Knack, BF4 and Rivals, just trying to figure out which one to not get. Do I really need two shooters? I've never played a BF game before. Everyone tells me that it is just a dash to vehicles and everyone plays for themselves, is that true?

PSN ID
    Twisted-_-Soul-
    I got Killzone Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14, and COD: Ghost. Thanks for sharing the buy 2 get 1 free deal info1382173_10152016612516151_235569702_n.jpg
    Last edited by Twisted-_-Soul-; 11-12-2013 at 03:07.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicnuke View Post
    Got my list narrowed to KZ, Knack, BF4 and Rivals, just trying to figure out which one to not get. Do I really need two shooters? I've never played a BF game before. Everyone tells me that it is just a dash to vehicles and everyone plays for themselves, is that true?
    I don't see anything wrong with having multiple shooters IMO. I'm going to get all 3 (Including Ghosts). If I was choosing between your list, I'd definitely go with BF4 and Killzone. Killzone because of the Beautiful Multiplayer and Battlefield 4 because of the Massive 32v32 gameplay. There's a lot less teamwork than they let on, I will agree. But the games are usually balanced enough to keep it enjoyable.

Now between Knack and Rivals, I'd personally go with Rivals. Knack looks cute, but not very exciting. And from what i've seen, it looks like a "Push square" game. Plus, I'm starting to like the features Rivals is bringing (i.e. AllDrive, Cops vs Racers, etc.)

Apprentice
    I ended up getting Madden, 2k14, and COD: Ghosts....they were out of the Fifa..ill be going to Gamestop later to pick that up lol.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiius View Post
    I ended up getting Madden, 2k14, and COD: Ghosts....they were out of the Fifa..ill be going to Gamestop later to pick that up lol.
    I haven't played an NBA game since the SNES, so I'll be happy to go head to head with ya on this one!

Thread Information