Latest PSU headlines:

AC4 Black Flag: Skull Edition

hello guys! who else is enjoying playing AC4 then? I know i sure am!

anyway thought i would set up this forum to a) talk about the game generally like what you think and b) help people who may want to buy the game but may not be too sure yet also about any special editions. you will find the skull edition video pasted below;

AC4 is different, but not too different that you don't recognise it. the ship is a very welcome feature, one i enjoy very much! been spending most my time on multiplayer which is better than ever.

i hope this forum helps and I look forward to discussing the game with you all either here or on the youtube watch page

thanks,
    BarkerBoy1601

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Looking forward to getting my PS4 copy on the 22nd of this month, not played the game on the PS3 because I don't want to spoil any of the story or gameplay but I'm hearing good things!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

3. Likes thanatos144 likes this post

PSN ID
    matt1y77
    I have loved every minute so far, but not even tried the m/player yet. Will have to give it at try!

I gotta say that it seems about 500 time better than ac3, which was pretty awful really. I have owned/completed every other a/c game but I just could not enjoy ac3 enough to get to the ending. ac 4 is so much better and I am pleased to see it get back on form!

Gotta agree with you Barkerboy, the ship sections are so much fun, but if anyone can give me tips on how the hell you kill the white whale please let me known. I have upgraded my rowing boat but it still gets destroyed!!!

Forum Guru
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky742 View Post
    I have loved every minute so far, but not even tried the m/player yet. Will have to give it at try!

I gotta say that it seems about 500 time better than ac3, which was pretty awful really. I have owned/completed every other a/c game but I just could not enjoy ac3 enough to get to the ending. ac 4 is so much better and I am pleased to see it get back on form!

Gotta agree with you Barkerboy, the ship sections are so much fun, but if anyone can give me tips on how the hell you kill the white whale please let me known. I have upgraded my rowing boat but it still gets destroyed!!!
    Thanks for your thoughts on the game. I'm seriously getting hyped for it now (waiting for PS4) and it's great to know it has massively improved over AC3. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dedicated Member

I ended up getting it for ps3 and will upgrade to the next gen version with the digital download upgrade program for it. I'm really only messing around with this version of it for the fun, I want to play the meat of the game on next gen but for $10 extra I figured it would be awesome to play some multi now, maybe play around loosely with the beginning of the game but not delve too deep until the next gen version comes out. So far I love it, it is definitely a huge leap forward and a blast right out of the gate. No slow beginning like 3 had. The multi is really great too, I agree with barkerBoy that its better than ever.

Apprentice

They pretty much just took the best parts of all the AC games and put it into one game. It's ridiculous. (In a good way.)

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    It seems I am the only one who liked AC3 LOL

PSN ID
    UGA-ElectricAcid
    No i liked AC3 as well. Still waiting to get AC4 though. PS3 is in storage and won't be able to get it out for about a month.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    It seems I am the only one who liked AC3 LOL
    I liked it too

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Dedicated Member

I liked 3 as well but I think 1, 2 and Brotherhood are my faves. This one is on it's way to being a fave too, excellent stuff.

PSN ID
    matt1y77
    I had almost an entire evening of just ship to ship fighting last night, what great fun, my fleet is massive now!! What fun...

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by sharky742 View Post
    I had almost an entire evening of just ship to ship fighting last night, what great fun, my fleet is massive now!! What fun...
    Good times. Good times.

Superior Member
    Items YunaPlayStation
    I enjoyed AC3 a lot, sad you won't get the domain management as I liked the characters you recruited and made improve to create trade, it also created some sense of belonging somewhere and having a place to go back to. I have the unluck of preordering too late so I'll get a future reassort in my shop (maybe even 15th january), so I'll know then which are the things I can enjoy - treasure hunt on wild island seems nice, but if they're always defended by English guards it seems artificial and stupid.

Thread Information