Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Elite Guru
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    101
    Items Protect yourself

    Custom Colored Dualshock 4 Controllers

    Incase people were wanting to order one in a custom color, here is a company that is doing them! Dat orange!!!

    http://www.evilcontrollers.com/produ...ntrollers.html

    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

  2. Likes vudumonkey25 likes this post
  3. #2
    Selected Members Council
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chillin by the poo!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,183
    Rep Power
    54
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    Incase people were wanting to order one in a custom color, here is a company that is doing them! Dat orange!!!

    http://www.evilcontrollers.com/produ...ntrollers.html
    Now THAT orange is cool, I really like that!!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

    PSU Direct Email: adam.duffield@psu.com

    My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming


  4. #3
    Superior Member
    WretchedSoul21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    73
    I like their orange zombie

    "Bigfoot is blurry, that is the problem...it is not the photographers fault...Bigfoot is blurry and that is extra scary to me because there is an extra large out-of-focus creature roaming the countryside....Run he's fuzzy, get out of here" ~ Mitch Hedburg, RIP you crazy fool

  5. #4
    Super Elite
    vudumonkey25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    69
    Nice, I stumbled on to that site a few days ago (I think it was this one) and I couldn't remember what it was. Some awesome designs there. I like the sticker bomb one a lot =] I like that style. This is the base of my gaming monitor with my personal Slap in the middle.



    I'm waiting for Scuf to release a ds4.
    Last edited by vudumonkey25; 11-01-2013 at 18:10.
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?


  6. #5
    Elite Guru
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,016
    Rep Power
    101
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by vudumonkey25 View Post
    Nice, I stumbled on to that site a few days ago (I think it was this one) and I couldn't remember what it was. Some awesome designs there. I like the sticker bomb one a lot =] I like that style. This is the base of my gaming monitor with my personal Slap in the middle.



    I'm waiting for Scuf to release a ds4.
    Colorware.com use to color Playstation consoles/accessories, but for some reason the only console they color now is the Xbox 360 E model. I am just glad to see another site professionally coloring the stuff again! I wish they had different options on the coloring though, I would want to leave the bottom half the original color and just color the face of the controller orange!

    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

  7. #6
    Super Elite
    vudumonkey25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    Colorware.com use to color Playstation consoles/accessories, but for some reason the only console they color now is the Xbox 360 E model. I am just glad to see another site professionally coloring the stuff again! I wish they had different options on the coloring though, I would want to leave the bottom half the original color and just color the face of the controller orange!

    I used to want a colorware ps3 so bad. You should message them and ask if they'll do that. I'd assume they are hydro dripping the parts for the patterns and wouldn't be surprised if they are doing the same for the solid colors. They'll just have to dip the top side.
    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?


  8. #7
    Superior Member
    INFAMOUS8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    49
    Items Guerrilla GamesVitaJoker (limited ICON)
    I want a Gold one

  9. #8
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,187
    Rep Power
    21
    Items User name style
    I would love to see a Glock inspired DS4. That would be wicked. Just think how durable the controller would be. On top of that it would have that grip texture on it with the grip indents.

    And it would use Polymer / Nylon 6.
    Last edited by Demi_God; 11-01-2013 at 21:33.

  10. #9
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,878
    Rep Power
    132
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    I guess when they get their hands on the console they will do that too.

  11. #10
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,187
    Rep Power
    21
    Items User name style
    I think the only way you could do that is with permission from glock. I would think at least.

  12. #11
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,878
    Rep Power
    132
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    I think the only way you could do that is with permission from glock. I would think at least.
    What?
    I wasn't talking about guns.

  13. #12
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    412
    Rep Power
    18
    Love the styles, but damn they're expensive!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

  14. #13
    Superior Member
    SkarEffect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect
    Age
    30
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    16
    I'm not gonna pay $100+ for something like that. My custom 360 controller cost me about $60.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.