Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by TEST SUBJECT 83 View Post
    I would like ND to make a shooter that up close and gritty.
    Super realistic and hardcore.
    You don't take on waves of enemies and aren't outnumbered most of the time.
    You'll usually take on one to two enemies at a a time and you have to really pick your moments to attack.
    You get shot in the arm and your arm is useless. Same goes for any limb. Bullets $#@!in hurt! One shot and your done depending on were your hit. I've always wanted a realistic TPS.
    I dunno, something's along those lines, maybe it would be $#@!, but I think if ND did it, it would be gold!

Or some kind of RPG.
    As long as that works both ways. Totally hate it when I have to shoot the bad guy a million times with the ultimate weapon to barely chip at their health while thay can back hand me and I'm scrambling for 50 health packs

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Gears was always dead in my eyes, don't get why it got so popular. Wouldn't play it if you gave it to me.
    It certainly did, though even I have to admit to liking something about the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by FireSol View Post
    well UT and Q3 is game from another league and both of them is at not reacheble for this gen fps games
    Why not? Something on that level would be awesome for this (coming) gen.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedOrb_Collector View Post
    Uncharted was already the Gears killer.
    This.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedOrb_Collector View Post
    Basically the ultimate Frat-Bro game.

It's why I have little respect for Epic's ability to deliver in-depth, thoughtful gaming experiences. Unreal Bronament and Gears of Bro.
    It was still fun imo.

I game different games for different things. Just finsihed Beyond, and I didn;t play that wanting/expecting fast, action-packed shooting nor did I paly it because I wanted to pretend I was a Football Caoch (madden, Football Manager, etc).

For what it does, it's one of the best at it. IMP, Uncharted is best at having the same elements, albeit with a different setting (more of a Indiana Jones vibe rather than an apocalyptic-vibe).

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Quote Originally Posted by D3seeker View Post
    As long as that works both ways. Totally hate it when I have to shoot the bad guy a million times with the ultimate weapon to barely chip at their health while thay can back hand me and I'm scrambling for 50 health packs
    It would definitely be both ways. Enemies would go down all the same as you, as realistic as possible as a TPS can be is what I'm thinking. Or a RPG with the same idea. Imagine a dark, gritty, and as realistic as possible in a RPG. Extremely well written story, amazing physics and graphics, and the most gritty hardcore combat and magic system ever seen in a game. Kinda what we all wanted Deep Down to be. At least what I wanted into be.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by TEST SUBJECT 83 View Post
    It would definitely be both ways. Enemies would go down all the same as you, as realistic as possible as a TPS can be is what I'm thinking. Or a RPG with the same idea. Imagine a dark, gritty, and as realistic as possible in a RPG. Extremely well written story, amazing physics and graphics, and the most gritty hardcore combat and magic system ever seen in a game. Kinda what we all wanted Deep Down to be. At least what I wanted into be.
    Yes please! Make this ND!!!

Thread Information