PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Rengarious
    Items User name style

Smile Mega PlayStation 4 Review Incoming along with Knack and Killzone: Shadow Fall

Hello everyone,

It's been quite a few months since I have posted anything on this forum due to the fact of being busy with life. However, I am very happy to say that I will be writing a full fledged review of the PlayStation 4, Dualshock 4, PlayStation Camera, Apps and of course the two first party exclusives - Knack and Killzone: Shadow Fall.

As a matter of fact I have managed to receive a copy of Killzone: Shadow Fall. I may not speak or say anything about the game before hand, but all I can say is keep your eyes on the forum between November 15th - 22nd

As for those who need proof of Killzone: Shadow Fall here it is

2. Likes Shingo , INFAMOUS8 likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Looking forward to reading your thoughts/impressions. Nice to see the remote play feature on the box too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superior Member
    Items Guerrilla GamesVitaJoker (limited ICON)
    Cool. Looking forward to it!

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    i bet both games get like 9 and 10s

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    I can confirm he does have a Vita so he can review remote play as well.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage360 View Post
    Hello everyone,

It's been quite a few months since I have posted anything on this forum due to the fact of being busy with life. However, I am very happy to say that I will be writing a full fledged review of the PlayStation 4, Dualshock 4, PlayStation Camera, Apps and of course the two first party exclusives - Knack and Killzone: Shadow Fall.

As a matter of fact I have managed to receive a copy of Killzone: Shadow Fall. I may not speak or say anything about the game before hand, but all I can say is keep your eyes on the forum between November 15th - 22nd

As for those who need proof of Killzone: Shadow Fall here it is

No offense, but since you brought it up...

Plenty of people are getting their copy of the game already, along with peripherals. If you'd show us a pic of your ps4 console... then I'd believe you COULD say something about the game before launch.

8. Likes N0REGARD4LIFE likes this post
    Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    No offense, but since you brought it up...

Plenty of people are getting their copy of the game already, along with peripherals. If you'd show us a pic of your ps4 console... then I'd believe you COULD say something about the game before launch.
    You know he reviews games for a living right? He will get to play Killzone to completion before any of us here.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Oh I know he's done plenty of reviews, etc. Which is why I'd love to see a pic of his ps4.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Oh I know he's done plenty of reviews, etc. Which is why I'd love to see a pic of his ps4.
    He will most likely have one at work a week before launch. Oh and he has like 3 PS4s and a Xbone preordered for launch day lol.

Dedicated Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    You know he reviews games for a living right? He will get to play Killzone to completion before any of us here.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by victorijapoosp View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure about that
    Have something to reveal?

Dedicated Member
    Items User name style
    Have something to reveal?
    I'm sure PSU are going to have a go at the campaign and probably perSpire under extreme tension in the MP before the rest of us.
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Dedicated Member
    I just want to see a small ruler showing me the depth of the HDD tray.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    I can confirm he does have a Vita so he can review remote play as well.
    Impressions on that would be ace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    He will most likely have one at work a week before launch. Oh and he has like 3 PS4s and a Xbone preordered for launch day lol.
    Sony first-party games press embargoes won't be any later than the 15th so if he's got full reviews of KZ SF and Knack on the 15th then he got an advance PS4 at work. If GamingBolt gets an advance PS4 and he's the PS4 games critic, they're going to want launch day reviews. If his full reviews don't run until a few days after launch, he didn't have access to an advance PS4.

So I'm skeptical. To wit: GamingBolt is not getting an advance PS4, most probably not getting a press PS4 at all. Review copies of retail games, sure. PS4, no.

I used to review games, too. It's not that hard to get a "job" reviewing games. Be willing to work for cheap or free with no benefits. Tell yourself you're living the dream life having to play 12 hour games in 9 hours so you can get reviews out a couple days after getting copies of a game. Discover how not to jump off a bridge if your game save gets corrupted and you have to start the whole 9 hours over again. Write ridiculously nice things about games from companies giving your publication and/or editors lots of free stuff, especially free food. Be more practical about games that don't come with any perks. Oh, and never ever, ever never, give a GTA game less than a 9 on a scale of 10.

Alternatively, if you actually want to write about games, then write ABOUT games, don't REVIEW them. Legitimate games criticism is about as rare as astatine, always has been and, most likely considering the unique history of games in commerce and as an entertainment art form, always will be. Really, even better, play games for fun and go get that JD or MD or CPA because you're a smart boy and spending your life staring at a TV 18 hours a day is a waste. I know, your mom says that, too. Your mom's right.

[I don't mean to unduly cast aspersions on any individual's career. It's the damn time change in the States and it gets inside my head and I only get a couple hours sleep on change night, so I'm cranky, my Starbucks isn't open yet so I can't get a dangerous caffeine blast and the Sunday New York Times to occupy my jittery self. Really I should waltz on over to CNN's website and scream about politics in the comments section but I'm 45 already and I don't want to do anything weird to my blood pressure.]
    Last edited by sanfordmay; 11-03-2013 at 11:30.

18. Likes F34R likes this post
    Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Oh no now wait a second. I'm snatching back my peacemaking. I was closing browser windows and noticed on the GamingBolt site in the bio for the USA editor "He goes off like a loose canon..." It's cannon, damn it! Two freaking Ns! One lives by CANON and code. One dies by loose CANNONS going off. If GamingBolt has an advance PS4 I'll eat my shoe. And seriously question Sony's wisdom in selecting who gets free evaluation hardware.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    If that's the case, then I'd expect the review published on launch day...

The way it sounds, "I may not speak or say anything about the game before hand, but all I can say is keep your eyes on the forum between November 15th - 22nd" means he won't have access to a PS4, just like everyone else in the consumer sector. Hell, I'd love to be wrong.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Looks awesome, good to see the remote play feature on the back of the case, look forward to seeing the rest of the review!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Thread Information