Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
Results 51 to 58 of 58
  1. #51
    Dedicated Member
    thanatos144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Stuart, Florida, United States
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    11,011 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    That's up to each consumer. I am just saying price will play a smaller role this time around.



    My point was that the difference is $100 dollars this time vs $200 dollars.
    Only to those who dont work for their money... Or dont you see we are economically in hard times? The 200 dollars more for a ps3 truly equaled out to a savings when you factored in how hard Microsoft raped its customers with paying for EVERYTHING that came with a ps3.

  2. Likes VayMasters86 likes this post
  3. #52
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    They're doing their hardest to downplay those disadvantages of the xbone http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/11/0...on-playstation
    Based on the same article but with other stuff too. http://www.edge-online.com/news/spot...ion-disparity/

  4. #53
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,216
    Rep Power
    116
    Points
    42,812 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Anybody remember this guy singing a different tune early in the year?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=55mJl_zKAu0

    All of a sudden, he is now saying this? I really wonder what it would have been like with these so called journalist if the ps4 was the console that couldn't output 1080p while the other could

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=blbwas3YEBU

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  5. #54
    Master Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,711
    Rep Power
    115
    Points
    18,469 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Anybody remember this guy singing a different tune early in the year?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=55mJl_zKAu0

    All of a sudden, he is now saying this? I really wonder what it would have been like with these so called journalist if the ps4 was the console that couldn't output 1080p while the other could

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=blbwas3YEBU

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    It'd be ps3 all over again.

    It's "all about teh games" now. Flip flopping press.


  6. #55
    Dedicated Member
    thanatos144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Stuart, Florida, United States
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    11,011 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Based on the same article but with other stuff too. http://www.edge-online.com/news/spot...ion-disparity/
    That was like reading a interview from a career politician.... He danced around and tried to down play the obvious lack of power the Xbox has

  7. Likes mistercrow, VayMasters86 likes this post
  8. #56
    Supreme Veteran
    A7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    17,986
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    3,355 (3,044 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    It'd be ps3 all over again.

    It's "all about teh games" now. Flip flopping press.
    I sat on both sides of the fence, I'm one of very few percentage of people that had the same mentality with the 360 as I do with the PS4 now.

    It feels good not to fall into the same hypocrisy as some of those who agreed with me last/this gen have now in their fall into a state of denial.

    Games will always matter, but if we want to be honest human beings, we have to admit one of the two systems has an edge and is more powerful, regardless how some may measure it.

    The PS4 is more powerful than the X1, even if some developers want to be political about it...

    Edit:

    http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11/...ost-identical/

    Specs do not lie, same goes with numbers tied to those specs.
    Last edited by A7; 11-06-2013 at 09:26.
    Gaming on all platforms right now.

  9. Likes Mael Duin, mistercrow likes this post
  10. #57
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    1,777 (0 Banked)
    I couldn't agree more A7MAD. Its nice to know there are a few of us non-fanboys out there. I was pro Xbox this generation but now I'm back to playstation. I am still getting both.

  11. #58
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by A7MAD View Post
    I sat on both sides of the fence, I'm one of very few percentage of people that had the same mentality with the 360 as I do with the PS4 now. It feels good not to fall into the same hypocrisy as some of those who agreed with me last/this gen have now in their fall into a state of denial. Games will always matter, but if we want to be honest human beings, we have to admit one of the two systems has an edge and is more powerful, regardless how some may measure it. The PS4 is more powerful than the X1, even if some developers want to be political about it... Edit: http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11/...ost-identical/ Specs do not lie, same goes with numbers tied to those specs.
    Yep, totally agree. I also felt the same about 360 as I do the PS4 now. Although 360 did start declining after Kinect came out which did start pushing me more to PS3. But for the better part of the gen 360 was where it was at for me. But now MS has screwed the pooch and Sony has all their ducks in a row. PS4 is definitley the more powerful console than Xbone. And Sony's vision and direction is more core gamer focused. And now it looks like Xbone will be the one to suffer on the multiplatform side. So with PS4 I have exclusives that appeal to me more as well as the better multiplats. Thats what nice about not being married to a brand. I had no problem jumping ship from the Xbox brand as soon as I saw I was no longer MS target audience. And like you said the denial and hypocrisy is staggering now that the tables have turned.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 11-07-2013 at 22:43.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.