The more I've seen of remote play with the Vita and PS4 the more excited I am getting for this feature

Seeing the latest box art images of PS4 games is getting me even more excited knowing that it's actually happening with it listed on the box of features!

Killzone Shadow Fall: (Pic courtesy of savage360)

Call of Duty: Ghosts:

Even more interestingly, the use of remote play does not require WiFi/Internet once the devices have been registered:

In the Mega PS4 FAQ, they implied how a Wi-Fi connection is required for PS4/PS Vita Remote Play, which left some people wondering if there was any way to use Remote Play if your internet connection was down. The Mighty Shuhei Yoshida responded:
"Once you had registered them, yes. And even if the router is down, too."
Shuhei then added, “You can choose the best connection in your use case” when it comes to whether you’d like to use the router or not, with Yoshida clarifying “yes, you can choose” after he was asked if there is “a direct connect to the system la Remote Play on the PS3.” When it comes to which connection is best (PS4 direct connect, home Wi-Fi, public Wi-Fi), Shuhei said, “You should try and compare by yourself.”
Source:
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...snt-need-wifi/

I can't wait to try remote play out. Even though the PS4 Ultimate Facts state that remote play will not work over 3G, I'm still going to try it teathered to my phone and if that fails, then my mates 4G connection... If that works, then I'll be upping my mobile contract!

So, anyone else as excited as me for remote play? It will definitely be a day 1 feature I try out.