Super Elite

PS4 Games Lineup Launch Titles??

My understanding is that there are a few games to come out with the PS4 at launch but what games are really coming out on that exact date (UK) in 2013. Watch Dogs was going to be my first game also Drive Club but with the delay of both titles im really undecided now.

COD: Ghosts
    BF4
    NBA 2K14
    Killzone: Shadowfall
    AC4
    NFS: Rivals
    FIFA 14

ill put it in blunt here im not in to AC or BF4 but known me I wouldn't buy NFS because I know how bad they can be at times so not getting that an KZ only ever bought KZ2 after that I never bothered. are there other titles coming out on launch besides those iv listed because it isn't a strong line up imo an don't worry about the PSN Games those will be for later on. im talking about the physical disk launch.

Dedicated Member
    I am also just realising the line-up is not the greatest. KZ and Knack are the only 2 retail games i intend to get at launch.. but there may be the Online games such as Planetside 2 and Warframe available day 1, and possibly more.. so i am not too worried.
    --

And since Driveclub has been delayed (confirmed?) i guess i could get NFS, may have to look into it. I want customization out the wazoooo if im gonna get that one.
    Last edited by DeRaddyoMoFo; 11-05-2013 at 21:13.

Warframe and war thunder both look pretty decent to me and are f2p so also a bonus sony are doing something on the 13th as well like a pre launch show and a wouldn't be surprised if a few other things weren't announced for the first few months. Getting killzone ac:bf then going to upgrade cod and bf4. Just got the email today saying I was definitely getting 1st day delivery (or second at worst because deliveries to n.ireland may take longer but hopefully not)

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Other disk games are:

Knack
    inJustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition
    Just Dance 2014
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
    Madden NFL 25
    Skylanders Swap Force

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    These are the ones listed by Nov 15th. There may be more before the EU launch, I'm not 100% certain.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/PlayStation_4_Launch_Titles

Angry Birds Star Wars [3] Rovio Retail
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag [4] Ubisoft Retail
    Battlefield 4 [5] DICE Retail
    Blacklight: Retribution [6] Zombie Studios PSN / F2P
    Call of Duty: Ghosts* Infinity Ward Retail
    Contrast [7] Compulsion Games PSN / PS+
    DC Universe Online* Sony Online Entertainment PSN / F2P
    DiveKick [8] One True Game Studios PSN
    Escape Plan (Cross-Buy) [9] Fun Bits Interactive PSN
    FIFA 14* EA Sports Retail
    flOw (Cross-Buy) [10] ThatGameCompany PSN
    Flower (Cross-Buy) [11] ThatGameCompany PSN
    Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition [12] NetherRealm Studios Retail
    Just Dance 2014 [13] Ubisoft Retail
    Killzone Shadow Fall [14] Guerilla Games Retail
    Knack [15]
    SCE Japan Studio Retail
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes* TT Games Retail
    Madden NFL 25* EA Sports Retail
    Minecraft [16] 4J Studios PSN
    NBA 2K14* Visual Concepts Retail
    NBA Live 14* EA Sports Retail
    Need for Speed: Rivals Ghost, Criterion Retail
    Pinball Arcade [17]
    FarSight Studios PSN
    PlayRoom [18] Sony Pack-in
    Putty Squad [19] System 3 Arcade Software PSN
    Resogun [20] Housemarque PSN / PS+
    Skylanders Swap Force* Vicarious Visions Retail
    Sound Shapes (Cross-Buy) [21] Queasy Games PSN
    Super Motherload [22] XGen Studios PSN
    Tiny Brains [23] Spearhead Games PSN
    Warframe [24]
    Digital Extremes PSN / F2P
    War Thunder [25] Gaijin Entertainment PSN / F2P

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    My understanding is that there are a few games to come out with the PS4 at launch but what games are really coming out on that exact date (UK) in 2013. Watch Dogs was going to be my first game also Drive Club but with the delay of both titles im really undecided now.

COD: Ghosts
    BF4
    NBA 2K14
    Killzone: Shadowfall
    AC4
    NFS: Rivals
    FIFA 14

ill put it in blunt here im not in to AC or BF4 but known me I wouldn't buy NFS because I know how bad they can be at times so not getting that an KZ only ever bought KZ2 after that I never bothered. are there other titles coming out on launch besides those iv listed because it isn't a strong line up imo an don't worry about the PSN Games those will be for later on. im talking about the physical disk launch.
    Only 1 of those is exclusive, the rest oyu can get on PC if you wanted, no real point in buying PS4 on launch if those are the only games yu want and have a PC if you ask me.

I am in the same boat unfortunately, was looking forward to Drive Club in a huge way.

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRaddyoMoFo View Post
    I am also just realising the line-up is not the greatest. KZ and Knack are the only 2 retail games i intend to get at launch.. but there may be the Online games such as Planetside 2 and Warframe available day 1, and possibly more.. so i am not too worried.
    --

And since Driveclub has been delayed (confirmed?) i guess i could get NFS, may have to look into it. I want customization out the wazoooo if im gonna get that one.
    Losing Driveclub at launch hurt because it went up somewhat against Forza. Otherwise it's pretty much the same in first party retail discs for both platforms. KZ SF and Knack against Ryse and Dead Rising 3 on XOne. So then we wait and really play the hell out of four, or two if you're only getting PS4, games until the other games start rolling out. I remember on PS3, there was such a dry spell in there the port of FEAR was like it fell from heaven.

Thread Information