Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: Got Knack :)

  1. #1
    PSU Live Streamer
    Savage360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    PSN ID
    Rengarious
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,593
    Rep Power
    83
    Items User name style

    Got Knack :)





    W00T

    Can't wait to finally play this. Had a lot of fun playing it at E3! Review coming soon.



  2. Likes Ghost , victorijapoosp , DarkNemesis likes this post
  3. #2
    Superior Member
    INFAMOUS8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    47
    Items Guerrilla GamesVitaJoker (limited ICON)
    I want that.

  4. #3
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    11
    Nice, where'd you get it?

  5. #4
    Veteran
    Kauldron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,094
    Rep Power
    82
    37 GB HDD Minimum. WoW!
    _______________________________________________

    _______________________________________________

  6. #5
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,339
    Rep Power
    153
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauldron View Post
    37 GB HDD Minimum. WoW!
    I know! 500 gb isn't going to last very long.


  7. #6
    Newbie
    NerveGas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    PSN ID
    nervegas_ds
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I know! 500 gb isn't going to last very long.
    why, it's cached?

  8. #7
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,339
    Rep Power
    153
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by NerveGas View Post
    why, it's cached?
    I thought that part was still up for debate how game data is saved.


  9. #8
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I know! 500 gb isn't going to last very long.
    They have 1 and 2 TB drives that should fit in the PS4. Will probably be necessary with these gigantor game cachings.
    Last edited by Brandon; 11-06-2013 at 04:41.
    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

  10. #9
    Newbie
    NerveGas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    PSN ID
    nervegas_ds
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    22
    if you get the game on disc, then it just writes what it needs to when it needs it. if you download a game then it will take up space as long as you have the game on your drive.

    so lets say you play knack throughout the entire campaign, and it installs 37 gb of game data to the hdd, then you start playing killzone shadowfall and it needs 47gb (i think) it will then write over the knack data and replace it with killzone data as long as your playing the game.

    so when it says you need "XX" GB of free space that's so the game can cache the data. if you fill your hdd with game downloads and uhh, well they disabled mp3 and video so i guess just games. then you wont be able to play any new disc based games until you free up it's minimum space required.

    hope this clears that up.

  11. Likes PS4THEWIN, PS4freak likes this post
  12. #10
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,339
    Rep Power
    153
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by NerveGas View Post
    if you get the game on disc, then it just writes what it needs to when it needs it. if you download a game then it will take up space as long as you have the game on your drive.

    so lets say you play knack throughout the entire campaign, and it installs 37 gb of game data to the hdd, then you start playing killzone shadowfall and it needs 47gb (i think) it will then write over the knack data and replace it with killzone data as long as your playing the game.

    so when it says you need "XX" GB of free space that's so the game can cache the data. if you fill your hdd with game downloads and uhh, well they disabled mp3 and video so i guess just games. then you wont be able to play any new disc based games until you free up it's minimum space required.

    hope this clears that up.
    Thanks for putting it in simple terms for me! I need those most of the time when discussing technical stuff.


  13. #11
    Super Elite
    vudumonkey25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    vudumonkey25
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    68
    Is the inside like my killzone case with the manual printed inside?

    What's the point in having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look up weird, ****ed-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?


  14. #12
    Selected Members Council
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chillin by the poo!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,935
    Rep Power
    48
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Looks cool, not a game I personally want to buy but nice to start seeing games in the flesh!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

    My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming


  15. #13
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,292
    Rep Power
    113
    Items Diablo IIIOne PieceGhost in the ShellLuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Awesome! I'm so keen. WHY MUST I WAIT 3 WEEKS Damn you US peeps haha.


    Post some pics of the inside and disk?

  16. #14
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    43
    Where'd you get it at? I wasn't originally gonna get Knack, but now I am. I'm gonna hit up that Target deal where you can buy 2 PS4 games and get 1 free. Gonna get Killzone, Assassin's Creed 4 and Knack.

  17. #15
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,292
    Rep Power
    113
    Items Diablo IIIOne PieceGhost in the ShellLuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by PSTrey View Post
    Where'd you get it at? I wasn't originally gonna get Knack, but now I am. I'm gonna hit up that Target deal where you can buy 2 PS4 games and get 1 free. Gonna get Killzone, Assassin's Creed 4 and Knack.
    That's gonna be my PS4 launch golden trio (plus free Resogun!)

    I wish we had those kind of deals here 0_0

  18. #16
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    31
    Nobody thinks it's weird that remote play has been pushed and shown off mostly on this game, but not shown on the back of the box? Either way I can't wait

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  19. #17
    PSU Live Streamer
    shepard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,640
    Rep Power
    79
    This is the game I'm most excited to read/watch reviews on. It's the one I'm most on the fence about.

    Come find me on Twitch.tv!


  20. #18
    Veteran
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,806
    Rep Power
    84
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    Nobody thinks it's weird that remote play has been pushed and shown off mostly on this game, but not shown on the back of the box? Either way I can't wait
    Just about to say the same considering the cases I've seen (CoD & Killzone) both have it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #19
    Forum Elder
    Vercetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,956
    Rep Power
    73
    It's my first game as well. I originally ordered the Watch Dogs bundle but we all know what happened. I was furious at first but it gave me a reason to get another game. I chose Knack because it reminds me of Ratchet and Clank, and those games are always fun. I was deliberating towards KZ but shooters are all the same IMO

  22. #20
    Apprentice
    PS4THEWIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    14
    Items Scarlett JohanssonGuerrilla GamesDice
    Quote Originally Posted by shepard View Post
    This is the game I'm most excited to read/watch reviews on. It's the one I'm most on the fence about.
    Same.

  23. #21
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    That's gonna be my PS4 launch golden trio (plus free Resogun!)

    I wish we had those kind of deals here 0_0
    You guys don't have deals like that sometimes? That sucks

    Resogun does look interesting. I'll definitely try it out since it's free (I didn't know that until now).

  24. Likes DarkVincent07 likes this post
  25. #22
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,292
    Rep Power
    113
    Items Diablo IIIOne PieceGhost in the ShellLuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by PSTrey View Post
    You guys don't have deals like that sometimes? That sucks

    Resogun does look interesting. I'll definitely try it out since it's free (I didn't know that until now).
    nope. never. games new are between $79-$99. Which is pretty much that much USD. GG

  26. #23
    Superior Member
    NotoriousBOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Near Cincinnati
    Age
    36
    Posts
    788
    Rep Power
    44
    I played this for about 30-40 min. IMO It's nothing special and could easily pass for a higher end PS3 game. The gameplay was boring at best. Plays like Jack and Daxter.

    What I was looking forward to and expecting was a frame rate that was closer to 60 most of the time. Especially since this game is supposed to run between 30 and 60. Well, in the time I spent with it, the game felt locked at 30 fps.

  27. #24
    Newbie
    ReconRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    PSN ID
    IceKnight77
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0
    I got COD: Ghosts the wait is killing me I am just staring at a game case but it will be worth it

  28. #25
    I just played the knack demo at eb games all i must say is this game is pure crap the graphics are of a ps2 but upscaled. The game play is boring all you do is kill 2 guys then walk down the road and then do the same things but maybe 3 guys and you repeat this for the whole time. the circle and triangle button dont even function in the game only the square and X button work. This is the demo people.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.