Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia

GTA Online: Traffic AI

Does the traffic AI big the hell out of anyone else when you're playing this online, or is it just me? It absolutely fails to recognise you most of the time and it has often lead to a mission failure when some random piece of traffic cuts you up at a critical point in a mission. Also related, I've had cars spawn out of buildings like they are coming out of junctions, just there to make things more difficult on certain missions. I like the online portion of this game a lot, but there are a few things that really annoy me with it..

2. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The traffic are like this offline, last minute driving either infront of you or into you during a race or important mission

it's freaking annoying
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    Traffic surly does suck at its worse point on time limit missions I cant hack it, the AI cutting you up or pulling in on something to only get in the bloody way, yes its annoying but nothing can be done unless they put that mini mode Frankin uses offline when driving in slow mo mode.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I wish the PS3 had the same video recording feature the PS4 has so some of these could be captured.

I find that traffic is fine for the most part, but it does tend to be really terrible and just the right (or wrong) moments. Along with the weird spawns, they also do tend to completely ignore the player. My favorite is cars turning on the highway along the ocean. You'll be going top speed and they just turn right into your lane.

Thread Information