Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Loving the new album, especially Survivor and Monster with Rihanna.

If there's one thing I hate it's the hardcore rap fans who are stuck in the past.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Papoose
    cassidy
    jadakiss

they all have different flows than EM but those 3 are very good and well respected MCs. You have to realize that there are a lot of rappers that aren't as popular as EM because their music is underground and not as mainstream. Those 3 are just my opinion. You give anyone of those guys a mic and they can toe to toe with EM any day. You also have rappers like Inspecta Deck who is a true lyrical mc. I do think EM is still one of the best but I can't give him the title because I've heard better. EM can do stuff with his music that not many other rappers can do, and that's reach a wider audience . You have to remember being a MC and what you do in the booth can be a totally different thing sometimes.
    hahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    hahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!
    Lol...you probably don't know the ones I named. I give EM his props. He is better than most out there. Saying he is the G.O.A.T is something I just don't agree with. That's like saying Joe Montana is the best football player of all time when he only played one position. Now if you want to say EM is the best in his delivery then I might agree with that. You put him up against lil Wayne/drake in a rap battle and he destroys them, but you put them all in the booth for a hit record you might get different results.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Loving the new album, especially Survivor and Monster with Rihanna.

If there's one thing I hate it's the hardcore rap fans who are stuck in the past.
    I hope you're not talking about me since you felt the need to dislike my comments. Just because I feel the new Em album is mediocre(which it is) doesn't mean I'm stuck in the past, I enjoy newer artist as much I do old ones

Edit- I'd put A3k, Lupe, Nas, Rakim, BDK, Kool G Rap, Scarface, Gemstones, Masta Ace, LL, Talib Kweli, Skillz and some more above Em, but hey that's me. To say Em is the undisputed goat is crazy, specially with how big hiphop is and people don't think em has put out very very bad songs and albums and that hurts his goat claim
    Last edited by MartyRules; 11-10-2013 at 18:46.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Lol...you probably don't know the ones I named. I give EM his props. He is better than most out there. Saying he is the G.O.A.T is something I just don't agree with. That's like saying Joe Montana is the best football player of all time when he only played one position. Now if you want to say EM is the best in his delivery then I might agree with that. You put him up against lil Wayne/drake in a rap battle and he destroys them, but you put them all in the booth for a hit record you might get different results.
    sorry man, that was rude of me

of course i know who they are.....i rate jadakiss, but cassidy and papoose? come on!!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    sorry man, that was rude of me

of course i know who they are.....i rate jadakiss, but cassidy and papoose? come on!!
    yes, Cassidy and papoose are perfect examples of what I was describing. Both are as talented in lyrics and have really good deliveries, but aren't as popular. Cassidy is one of the most talented rappers out there, but not when it comes to the booth. EM is considered one of the best. It's not just what he says, but how he delivers his rhymes. For example, his song Lose Yourself is still considered one of his best IMO. The actual lyrics of that song are not that great, but the way he delivers them on on another level. Same with artist like jadakiss who stands out for his unique voice and delivery. If you think papoose and Cassidy aren't in the same league as EM, you are mistaken.

That was his older stuff but there are rappers out there more popular than him but they could never pull that off. Not even if they were reading the lyrics right in front of them.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 11-10-2013 at 19:36.

7. Likes MartyRules likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Cassidy is madly underrated, but Pap hurt his own career

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    Cassidy is madly underrated, but Pap hurt his own career
    Yea, i know. He is really talented though. I posted that to show people an example of what i mean by talent and what they hear on the radio is not the same thing.

I really don't like any of his music but it's super inspiring that artists can come back from serious drug addictions and still make decent music and play shows.

like joe budden was a meth addict and now he is in a sweet group and friends with eminem

Thread Information