Dedicated Member
    Items User name style

Wareframe Pre-order bonus!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...uses-detailed/

We are less than a week away from the PS4 launch, and the Digital Extremes’ team has been hard at work polishing up Warframe and getting it ready for its debut on launch day, when players turn on their PS4s for the first time. We’re imagining the squeals of delight at the thought of firing that baby up on Day 1…ZOMG!

So, what have we been up to? In addition to working on the game, we’ve also been coming up with ways to help PS4 players get into the game quickly. Not too long ago, we released our special Warframe: Ultimate Fan Pack — a pre-order Pack specifically for PlayStation fans that includes an exclusive PlayStation Braton Rifle weapon skin, 50 Platinum, and 20,000 Credits. With this pack you’ll be able to get a step ahead of the enemy, and take advantage of items in the Market utilizing your Credits and Platinum (and look good doing it with your PlayStation branded Braton Rifle). Oh, and did we mention the pre-order and everything in the pack are absolutely free?

To get this pack on launch day (or when you get your PS4), you’ll have to pre-order Warframe either through SEN on the web, or through PlayStation Store on your PS3 — found in the PS4 section — by November 12th.

Remember, Warframe is free-to-play, so really you’re just reserving this pack to be added to your Warframe account once you download the game when PS4 launches. Once you get your PS4, log online, and download Warframe to unleash your inner ninja.

We’ve also added tons of new content and polish to the game since we revealed it at E3; including new planets, modes, weapons, and Warframes. Most importantly, we’re super excited to see how the PlayStation community embraces all the tweaks and additions we’ve made. We still have a few surprises lined up as launch draws closer and days turn to hours. More information about Warframe, its story, and its universe will soon be revealed. This includes a new trailer for the PS4 launch exclusive, which we teased above.

So what about post-launch? DE will continue to bring more stuff to the community, including PS+ members, so keep an eye out. We expect to have regular content updates on PS4 similar to what we’ve done with the PC Beta, and we’ll keep you up to date through Facebook, Twitter and the official PS4 Forums, which will go live on launch day at www.warframe.com. Join the community and tell us what you think of the game; constant updates mean fast fixes and changes based on your feedback!

So, that’s it for now, thanks for reading, and we hope to see you in the game on November 15th.
    I guess johnwillaford was right after all.
    Last edited by victorijapoosp; 11-08-2013 at 03:39.
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah I'm deffinitley downloading this game.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Hum, didn't realize you could pre-order digital download games for PS4 w/o having a PS4. That's good to know. I'll have to log on and pre-order this weekend.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    even if you don't intend on playing it. i'd sy get the pre-order anyways. Those like me who're importing our profiles from PC will have tonnes of exclusive content already. This should ease new PS4 players into the system

Just a tip from me though!

spend the platinum on more warframe slots. they're 20 platinum and can't be crafted. ie, you'll need money to expand you garage, so to speak. everything else is findable in game...outside the exclusive stuff.

DON'T SPEND ON REVIVES OR BOOSTERS!!!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

5. Likes victorijapoosp likes this post
    Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    just pre ordered

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Looking forward to this. Looking forward to being super badass with some fellow PSUers.

Apprentice
    How do you preorder digital games in the uk? I can't find a PS4 section???

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."

Veteran
    Thanks for the heads up, I will preorder cause I'd like to give this game a try.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    toxic-nightmare
    I tried to preorder it but the store wouldn''t let me i'll try again in a few days

| Diablo 3 battletag : Toxictemplar#1752 | PSN : Toxic-Nightmare | gamertag : Toxictemplar | Feel free to add me |

Does anybody know how to do this in the uk I'm not seeing anything of the ps store for it

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiCNiGhTMaRe View Post
    I tried to preorder it but the store wouldn''t let me i'll try again in a few days
    Same here.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    does that mean PC and PS4 can play together?

I think I remember that being a big point of praise for the team about Sony, they thought were would be all these political issues with cross-platform play between PS4 and PC, but instead Sony actually agreed to it with no questions asked. Which makes sense, considering FFXIV. Also they've said a few times that they couldn't give the new players (on PS4) any real exclusives, because they have to keep feature parity or it will cause problems. They also talked about the ability to transfer your character one time and then be able to use it on either. You cannot export your Clan Gym to PS4 from PC though, you have to remake it if you switch to PS4.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    does that mean PC and PS4 can play together?
    the update cycles are different between PS4 and PC. however, when both clients are in sync [running the same version], PS4 and PC should be able to achieve cross platform play.

It should also be noted that Warframe will not be leaving open beta when it releases on the PS4. Expect the game to continue to grow after the initial "launch". All things considering its a pretty good deal. you'll spend ~50 hours seeing all Warframe has to offer. by that time, expect more stuff to have been added.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Thread Information