Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Terminator101

Amazing deal in Canada

You may have read about an unbelieveable trade-in offer available at Future Shop this weekend through Monday, November 11, 2013. It's true. Beginning Saturday, November 9 until close of business on Monday, November 11, 2013, Future Shop stores across the country are offering free copies on three of this season's hottest current generation console titles:

Assassin's Creed IV
    Battlefield 4
    Call of Duty: Ghosts

Here's how it works:

Trade ANY one game on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, WiiU, PS Vita or Nintendo 3DS and get a FREE copy of Assassin's Creed IV, Battlefield 4 or Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360, PS3 WiiU versions only, excludes next generation consoles - PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Regular $59.99 versions only).
    That's right, bring-in any game title on the present-gen console or handheld and you get one of three of the holiday's hottest titles for free. Limit one title per customer per day - games must include cases - and no duplicates accepted.
    Of course there some legal limitations in some markets. Future Shop stores in Nanaimo, Kelowna, Manitoba, Vaughan and Richmond Hill are excluded due to local trade in laws.
    http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/Te...-s/ba-p/462111

That almost sounds too good to be true. I will definitely check it out tomorrow.
    Almost everyone will say: buy console that has games that you want, and those who say otherwise are ignorant.

Playstation Move for the win!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    WOW! That is an amazing deal if it's legit.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    I was about to post this actually, it's been confirmed by various figures. (The head honcho on Twitter, no less). https://twitter.com/elliottchun

Absolutely incredible deal; everyone on Canada get on this - it's too good to miss!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Holy $#@!! How is this possible?!

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    This deal is true. I went to several locations, all sold out. Some people even lined up at by 4AM to get a copy. Some stores also abused the policy, which was to limit one game, per one one customer. And most of the locations were sold out within 2-3 hours because they were understocked. I didn't get my copies, but I'm gonna try again tomorrow and Monday.

Might have to kill some people for their copies, who knows. Wish me luck.

KIDDING OF COURSE!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    WOW! That is an amazing deal if it's legit.
    it's real

Thread Information