SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Praetor Illuminatus View Post
    Yes!!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    That's nice and all, but I hope they not only upped the resolution, but the quality of the visuals as well. Low settings @ 1080p aren't going to produce a nice scene. It should be high settings @ 1080p with the 60 fps. Here's hoping.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Not sure if this is posted somewhere already, but Diablo 3 will support Remote Play on PS4+Vita... which i think is awesome!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dia.../1100-6416109/

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    pacpunk
    Sounds awesome! I really hope we get an upgrade option, I have the digital version and I still play it regularly. Since the characters are moving over I don't see any reason why we can't get a discount if we already bought it.
    Contributing Writer @ PSU | Amateur Games Journalist | Internet Media Guy

Tumblr Blogs: Josh Likes Games | Coffee and Controllers | Follow me on Twitter
    Spooky Mobley's Conspiracy Corner | Pixel Power Art

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    That's nice and all, but I hope they not only upped the resolution, but the quality of the visuals as well. Low settings @ 1080p aren't going to produce a nice scene. It should be high settings @ 1080p with the 60 fps. Here's hoping.
    you wouldn't happen to know if the trophies from the ps3 version will carry over as well? im two trophies away from platinuming (i know silly word) away and i don't want to start over! also, does anybody know how the characters will travel over? the characters i thought were saved local side not server side....

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    you wouldn't happen to know if the trophies from the ps3 version will carry over as well? im two trophies away from platinuming (i know silly word) away and i don't want to start over! also, does anybody know how the characters will travel over? the characters i thought were saved local side not server side....
    I doubt that the ps3 trophies for a game will carry over to the ps4 version.

Dedicated Member

YES! YEEEEESSSSS!!!! HELLLLLLL YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!

er...I mean...

That's rather nice information. Thank you very much for sharing with us. Carry on

PSN ID
    Captobvious75
    So pumped for this game!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    MediaGamer92
    Looks great, can't wait to pick this up, I really enjoyed it on pc too.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    It's great that PS4 will be getting a AAA RPG very early on. T'will be my first Diablo experience!
    It will be my first Blizzard game experience. Would have bought the current gen version but I knew that a 1080p60 version was coming on ps4 so it was better to wait
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Before GAF crashed today, I read an article where the journalist claimed that the ps4 version (alpha build) was looking better than PC and performing "ridiculously well". Apparently the console team is going to town with the port

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    It will be my first Blizzard game experience. Would have bought the current gen version but I knew that a 1080p60 version was coming on ps4 so it was better to wait

Before GAF crashed today, I read an article where the journalist claimed that the ps4 version (alpha build) was looking better than PC and performing "ridiculously well". Apparently the console team is going to town with the port
    That would be awesome. Can't wait to try it. No way that the PS4 is going to look better than my 2560 x 1440 with all highest settings, AA, etc.

Thread Information