Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 17 111 ... LastLast
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3

Official Amazon "your order has shipped" thread

Everyone check in when you get THE e-mail stating your new baby is on the way. ESPECIALLY if you get the email early!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    ahhh only going into sunday not yet for me

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    Has anyone had any games ship yet? I figured I would have gotten an email stating that BF4 had shipped today, but nothing.

PSN ID
    Moonlitknight1
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    Has anyone had any games ship yet? I figured I would have gotten an email stating that BF4 had shipped today, but nothing.
    None of my games have shipped yet either :/

Ultimate Veteran
    I got my copy of ghosts ps4 from amazon allready it came Wednesday.i looked last night no dice yet on the ps4.
    I don't think they will make the same mistake target did but I hope they do lol.
    They also shipped kill zone today lol I just checked
    Last edited by coolguy; 11-10-2013 at 03:12.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post

good for you man for being able to afford both!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    good for you man for being able to afford both!
    I haven't determined how I'll pay for them yet.

9. Likes Raging fire, NYFAN75 likes this post
    PSN ID
    ArkanSlayer
    Not yet shipped! I just hope it makes it by the weekend!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    I haven't determined how I'll pay for them yet.
    i sold my body, unsuccessfully

12. Likes darky89 likes this post
    Veteran
    Just got notice that Killzone: Shadowfall had shipped. No notice yet on BF4 or PS4 shipping yet.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect
    Ever since my preorder switched to Launch edition, I hope it arrives on the 15th, sooner the better lol. But right now it's still stating 20th - 22nd of Nov.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style

It really needs to ship already.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    My Killzone copy is shipping!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    chriharr
    Be kinda expected that a lot of you amazon people won't get your system by launch day, most of you won't get it shipped until 1-2 days before launch and then it's completely up to the postal service and/or carrier. Wouldn't be surprised if transport logistics get overextended somewhere along the way.
    " A Toll's a toll and a roll's a roll. If we don't get no toll's, then we don't eat no roll's"

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    I've never received a late package from Amazon... but I'm an Amazon Prime member and Prime packages are put on the priority list. But there's always a first time. ;(
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    I've been using Amazon for the past 7 years, I also have been on prime for more than 4 years now i think, and they have never failed me to deliver the goods.

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by PBM View Post

It really needs to ship already.
    By 8pm. Holy $#@! that is going to be a long day!

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    chriharr
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBreezyBB View Post
    I've been using Amazon for the past 7 years, I also have been on prime for more than 4 years now i think, and they have never failed me to deliver the goods.
    What you have to remember is this is the first launch of this volume for any console, there's two big next gen systems launching around the same time in large quantities, when PS3 launched only 50,000 units or so were available on AMAZON and the other 350,000 units were distributed evenly across america... this time round we're talking over a million consoles hitting the US this time, would not be surprised if AMAZON gets 300,000 units or more of PS4 this time not to mention XBOX ONE a week later... it's going to be a logistics nightmare and more than likely some people will miss launch day... some people will get the late post... it's just what will happen... hopefully everyone on here pre-ordered as early as possible because it's going to be a first come first serve type thing and the staff in the warehouses will be working overtime to push out as many orders as possible... you never know what's going to happen.. that's why for console launches I always go to EB GAMES, it's less hassle and it's better knowing what to expect.

I've received 3 out of 7 damaged notices from AMAZON in the past year, I order a lot of vinyl and i've had items damaged before they've even left the US and this is Couriers as well so nothing is safe through AMAZON but in PSU members cases hopefully you get your console launch day and not receive a damaged packaging notice only to have your console delayed even longer.
    " A Toll's a toll and a roll's a roll. If we don't get no toll's, then we don't eat no roll's"

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    There isn't going to be any issues with the Amazon distribution. They've had the systems for at least a week now. Seven years running, packages have either been on time, or a day or more earlier.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    So for 2 weeks this is an American only thread yes
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitch ID: Duffman041986

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Formally known as:

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Quote Originally Posted by chriharr View Post
    What you have to remember is this is the first launch of this volume for any console, there's two big next gen systems launching around the same time in large quantities, when PS3 launched only 50,000 units or so were available on AMAZON and the other 350,000 units were distributed evenly across america... this time round we're talking over a million consoles hitting the US this time, would not be surprised if AMAZON gets 300,000 units or more of PS4 this time not to mention XBOX ONE a week later... it's going to be a logistics nightmare and more than likely some people will miss launch day... some people will get the late post... it's just what will happen... hopefully everyone on here pre-ordered as early as possible because it's going to be a first come first serve type thing and the staff in the warehouses will be working overtime to push out as many orders as possible... you never know what's going to happen.. that's why for console launches I always go to EB GAMES, it's less hassle and it's better knowing what to expect.

I've received 3 out of 7 damaged notices from AMAZON in the past year, I order a lot of vinyl and i've had items damaged before they've even left the US and this is Couriers as well so nothing is safe through AMAZON but in PSU members cases hopefully you get your console launch day and not receive a damaged packaging notice only to have your console delayed even longer.
    I ordered mine few hours after the announcement so I'm safe I think. And i also never had any damaged goods from amazon, not even once. Delivery is also a non issue i always get my stuff earlier than the estimated delivery date

25. Likes chriharr likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    chriharr
    There isn't going to be any issues with the Amazon distribution. They've had the systems for at least a week now. Seven years running, packages have either been on time, or a day or more earlier.
    I'm living proof that they aren't perfect... most of the time they're great... but there hasn't been a launch like this... volume is out of control... this won't be smooth sailing this time!

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Oh you bet by the time the launch comes there will be a litter of threads all over the internet.

"MY PS4 HASN'T ARRIVED AND ITS 10PM!!!!"
    "$#@! YOU AMAZON/SONY/WHOEVER!!"

Trust me. It will happen.

28. Likes NYFAN75, chriharr likes this post
    Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chriharr View Post

What a Debbie downer. Sorry you have had such bad luck, but I have been shopping with Amazon for 5+ years and can't recall a single damaged package. I have three ps4's coming and I would be willing to bet they all make it here safe and sound.

Quote Originally Posted by darky89 View Post
    By 8pm. Holy $#@! that is going to be a long day!
    If they ship UPS I wont get mine until 5-6:00pm. If it's Fedex I will have it around noon. I hate UPS!

Thread Information