Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 406
  1. #301
    Newbie
    ITPython's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    1,083 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMan06 View Post
    Mine has arrived
    Did they put it in a box, or did they just slap a shipping label on the actual PS4 box and ship it that way? (this only applies if the PS4 is being shipped alone, cause if shipped with other things it would most certainly be in another box).

  2. #302
    PSU Trophy Manager
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,614
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    20,024 (1,000 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That would be beyond retarded if they just shipped it without a box, someone would steal it for sure. Do some places seriously do that? O.o

    Sig&Av by Kuro

    Preorders:
    FarCry4DragonAge3DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

  3. #303
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    145 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ITPython View Post
    Did they put it in a box, or did they just slap a shipping label on the actual PS4 box and ship it that way? (this only applies if the PS4 is being shipped alone, cause if shipped with other things it would most certainly be in another box).
    It came in a box.

  4. #304
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,125
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    147,866 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMan06 View Post
    Mine has arrived
    Meaning, you have it already!!?? Where are you?

    I'm considering getting one from Wal Mart and using it until mine arrives from amazon lol.




  5. #305
    Dedicated Member
    Gantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Posts
    1,159
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    4,782 (2,400 Banked)
    I work at ups and I've never seen a game system come through not in a box with the exception of some gamecubes that came in boxes with "used gamecube" on the box so don't worry.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

    Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

  6. Likes ITPython likes this post
  7. #306
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    3,724 (0 Banked)
    All set, logged into UPS, I'll pick it up on my way to work and then wait all day to play

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

  8. #307
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    145 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Meaning, you have it already!!?? Where are you?
    I'm considering getting one from Wal Mart and using it until mine arrives from amazon lol.
    Yeah. I'm installing the update now. I'm in Alabama.
    Last edited by MrMan06; 11-15-2013 at 00:37.

  9. #308
    Elite Guru
    TAZ427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Age
    43
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    22,646 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ITPython View Post
    Yeah, even though the comparison chart says hold for will call is free for regular members, when I try to change the 'Delivery options' for my package it pops up a window telling me I have to register for a My Choice account in order to do a will call pickup.

    Oh well, at least I tried. Now I am at the mercy of my UPS driver. Kinda reminds me of a cable company saying "We'll be there between 8AM and 7PM". And knowing my luck as soon as I leave to go somewhere, they drop off my PS4 and it sits on the front porch waiting for some crook to snatch it (you can bet that there is going to be people driving around looking for boxes left on peoples porches tomorrow hoping to get a free PS4).

    I really hope Amazon sticks it in a inconspicuous brown box, cause sometimes they just slap a shipping label on the box itself and ship it that way, basically showing anybody and everybody what I ordered. And some guy at UPS, who if by chance happens to be a crook, writes down or takes a picture of the addresses so his buddies know where they can go do a smash and grab.
    Just create a My Choice account. There's no charge to do so.

    Amazon has a policy of always boxing all packages (i.e. they'll not deliver a product in just it's own packaging.) That said, some of Amazon's partners (i.e. sold through Amazon's website by another company) may not do this.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMan06 View Post
    Mine has arrived
    No picture, No credit



  10. #309
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    145 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ427 View Post
    No picture, No credit
    I tried to upload some pics but i had some issues so I said forget it.

  11. #310
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,125
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    147,866 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMan06 View Post
    Yeah. I'm installing the update now. I'm in Alabama.
    How the heck did you get it early like that?




  12. #311
    Elite Guru
    TAZ427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Age
    43
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    22,646 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ITPython View Post
    Yeah, even though the comparison chart says hold for will call is free for regular members, when I try to change the 'Delivery options' for my package it pops up a window telling me I have to register for a My Choice account in order to do a will call pickup.

    Oh well, at least I tried. Now I am at the mercy of my UPS driver. Kinda reminds me of a cable company saying "We'll be there between 8AM and 7PM". And knowing my luck as soon as I leave to go somewhere, they drop off my PS4 and it sits on the front porch waiting for some crook to snatch it (you can bet that there is going to be people driving around looking for boxes left on peoples porches tomorrow hoping to get a free PS4).

    I really hope Amazon sticks it in a inconspicuous brown box, cause sometimes they just slap a shipping label on the box itself and ship it that way, basically showing anybody and everybody what I ordered. And some guy at UPS, who if by chance happens to be a crook, writes down or takes a picture of the addresses so his buddies know where they can go do a smash and grab.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMan06 View Post
    I tried to upload some pics but i had some issues so I said forget it.
    I'll PM you with my e-mail. Send them to me and I'll post them for you.



  13. #312
    Superior Member
    SkarEffect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect
    Age
    30
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    3,779 (0 Banked)
    Shipped! Will be here tomorrow! Wooooooooooooooo.

  14. #313
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,125
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    147,866 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkarEffect View Post
    Shipped! Will be here tomorrow! Wooooooooooooooo.
    YOU'VE BEEN SAVED!!! lol




  15. #314
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    145 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    How the heck did you get it early like that?
    I don't know. It shipped yesterday around 2:30 and I got it today around 6. It was shipped from Tennessee. One of my friends got his today too.

  16. #315
    Elite Guru
    TAZ427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Age
    43
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    22,646 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMan06 View Post
    Mine has arrived
    MrMan06's PS4 Pics

    Congrats on being the first confirmed delivered unit on the forum!


    ps4.jpg

    ps4_2.jpg



  17. #316
    Superior Member
    SkarEffect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect
    Age
    30
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    3,779 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    YOU'VE BEEN SAVED!!! lol
    Yes I have. lol.

  18. #317
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,125
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    147,866 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkarEffect View Post
    Yes I have. lol.
    I called them and started some $#@!. They fixed it.




  19. Likes TAZ427 likes this post
  20. #318
    Elite Guru
    TAZ427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Age
    43
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    22,646 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I called them and started some $#@!. They fixed it.
    I've done this with them on a couple of occasions. They've always been good about fixing it.



  21. #319
    Apprentice
    N0REGARD4LIFE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    1,283 (0 Banked)
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    Mine is shipped. Picking it up at 8am from the distribution center.

  22. #320
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,125
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    147,866 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    Mine is shipped. Picking it up at 8am from the distribution center.
    It ships from the distro... what distro are you going to? Like the fed ex/ups site?




  23. #321
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,125
    Rep Power
    245
    Points
    147,866 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Checked my tracking on it... it's literally only an hour away from me!!!! Sitting. I'm calling them right now to see if they'll let me just come up there and get it from the UPS distro.




  24. #322
    Superior Member
    TEST SUBJECT 83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Posts
    521
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    4,876 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    Mine is shipped. Picking it up at 8am from the distribution center.
    Mine shipped too, but it shipped after 5pm so the distribution center is closed and by the time they open, which is 9:30am where I live, it will already be on the truck so I will have no way of holding it there.
    I don't think I have any other option than to wait until 4:30 - 5pm when it arrives.
    Any suggestions?

  25. #323
    Elite Guru
    TAZ427's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Age
    43
    Posts
    5,226
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    22,646 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by TEST SUBJECT 83 View Post
    Mine shipped too, but it shipped after 5pm so the distribution center is closed and by the time they open, which is 9:30am where I live, it will already be on the truck so I will have no way of holding it there.
    I don't think I have any other option than to wait until 4:30 - 5pm when it arrives.
    Any suggestions?
    Go online and change delivery option to Will Call - You'll need to sign up for 'My Choice' account, but there's no charge. Then you should be able to have it held.



  26. Likes TEST SUBJECT 83 likes this post
  27. #324
    Newbie
    geektacular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    PSN ID
    geektacularX
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    416 (0 Banked)
    Mine is STILL stuck in "Shipping Now" status! Delivery Estimate still says tomorrow though...I'm hoping that it has in fact already shipped, and that Amazon is just being sluggish with updating its status...fingers crossed...



    PS4 & PC Live Streaming: twitch.tv/geektacular

  28. #325
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    2,978 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by geektacular View Post
    Mine is STILL stuck in "Shipping Now" status! Delivery Estimate still says tomorrow though...I'm hoping that it has in fact already shipped, and that Amazon is just being sluggish with updating its status...fingers crossed...
    For all the years and items bought on Amazon, I've never had them miss a shipment. I hope the same for you in this instance.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.