Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 616 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 406
  1. #376
    Elite Sage
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,714
    Rep Power
    98
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by darky89 View Post
    External HDDs aren't supported, so I believe it just won't recognise it as being connected.
    Damn, was hoping that was just for games an $#@!. For some reason I have a 50 MB flash drive, but it says 512MB on the side - in caps. I dont even...

    Sig&Av by Kuro

    Fallout4HorizonDeusExMDUncharted4

    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: Feb 2008 - Jun 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: Jun 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: Nov 2013 - Present
    PSVita: Dec 2013 - Present

  2. #377
    Forum Elder
    Venger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    PSN ID
    LordVenger
    Posts
    2,753
    Rep Power
    82
    Items User name style
    Not only shipped, but arrived.

  3. #378
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,186
    Rep Power
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    This is my first time preordering from Amazon.
    Apparently I heard that there are some issues with Amazon ps4 shipments in the midwest. Sucks, but Amazon has done a very good job for most people.

  4. #379
    Still not here...

  5. #380
    From the Ashes Thee Administrates

    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    Posts
    13,373
    Rep Power
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by immallama View Post
    Still not here...
    Yep. It's been out for delivery since 3 AM. I hate UPS.


    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

  6. Likes ITPython likes this post
  7. #381
    Newbie
    ITPython's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Damn, was hoping that was just for games an $#@!. For some reason I have a 50 MB flash drive, but it says 512MB on the side - in caps. I dont even...

    I can't imagine externals not being supported for basic storage means, although they did forgo MP3 support... so I guess it's possible.

    Not likely though, because if a USB thumb drive will work for storage, then an external HDD will work in the same fashion.

  8. #382
    Administrator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    35
    Posts
    12,596
    Rep Power
    155
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Geez......Mine has just now shipped. That is some bull$#@!!!!!!!

  9. #383
    Master Poster
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    3,140
    Rep Power
    63
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Geez......Mine has just now shipped. That is some bull$#@!!!!!!!
    Damn... that's wild. At least Amazon will probably take care of you though. You had it set to release shipping I would assume, right?


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  10. #384
    Forum Sage
    darky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the bushes.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    107
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by ITPython View Post
    I can't imagine externals not being supported for basic storage means, although they did forgo MP3 support... so I guess it's possible.

    Not likely though, because if a USB thumb drive will work for storage, then an external HDD will work in the same fashion.
    I used to think that with my 360, I could plug in a usb stick but am pretty sure it just doesn't recognise stuff over a certain amount of gbs.

    Though I may be wrong, I'm not really sure 100%. But am under the impression I'm correct.

    In case I'm wrong. Can someone else answer this question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    So by some godly miracle my PS4 showed up even though they told me Monday, I want to test it for a few hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post

    Would a external HDD act like a USB flash drive for the update, or has not many of you updated using the USB method?

    Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

  11. #385
    Administrator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    35
    Posts
    12,596
    Rep Power
    155
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Damn... that's wild. At least Amazon will probably take care of you though. You had it set to release shipping I would assume, right?
    Shipping was set for free 2 day shipping. Preordered on day 1 as well. Unfortunately this will be the last time I preorder from Amazon. I will still shop from them of course.

  12. #386
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,186
    Rep Power
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by darky89 View Post
    I used to think that with my 360, I could plug in a usb stick but am pretty sure it just doesn't recognise stuff over a certain amount of gbs.

    Though I may be wrong, I'm not really sure 100%. But am under the impression I'm correct.

    In case I'm wrong. Can someone else answer this question?
    http://us.playstation.com/support/sy...date/index.htm

    http://us.playstation.com/support/sy.../ps4/index.htm

  13. #387
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    PSN ID
    psycatrize
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Shipping was set for free 2 day shipping. Preordered on day 1 as well. Unfortunately this will be the last time I preorder from Amazon. I will still shop from them of course.
    That sucks, I wonder what the problem was? I've never had them miss a guaranteed date of theirs. You get a hold of customer service, maybe they can give you some type of credit?

  14. #388
    Administrator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    35
    Posts
    12,596
    Rep Power
    155
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicnuke View Post
    That sucks, I wonder what the problem was? I've never had them miss a guaranteed date of theirs. You get a hold of customer service, maybe they can give you some type of credit?
    I might give them a call. I pay for this Prime membership, and then I see people getting their consoles first who do not have Prime. Sort of feel like I got the shaft lol

  15. #389
    Apprentice
    N0REGARD4LIFE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    18
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    Picked my console up at 9:30 am from the UPS hub. Been slaving through the constant errors and server issues in BF4.

  16. #390
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    PSN ID
    psycatrize
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I might give them a call. I pay for this Prime membership, and then I see people getting their consoles first who do not have Prime. Sort of feel like I got the shaft lol
    Yeah, I'm a prime member too and you pay for the two-day shipping in your membership. Since you pre-ordered it back in June, there should be no excuse. I know they do free launch day shipping on video game items, but that's not the point. I ordered after the initial stock was sold out real quick and then upgraded to launch edition after the got more allocation from Sony. They usually go out of their way to give good customer service, so I'd definitely try calling them.

  17. Likes Lethal likes this post
  18. #391
    Well... So much for launch day guarantee.

  19. #392
    From the Ashes Thee Administrates

    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    Posts
    13,373
    Rep Power
    790

    Official Amazon "your order has shipped" thread

    Got here at 7:30 pm. Stupid UPS. Been playing the heck out of it, though. :]


    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

  20. #393
    Forum Overseer
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    39,557
    Rep Power
    250
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    My ups got here right at 2:30pm, which is several hours faster than normal. I was playing on the wal mart bought PS4 lol.




  21. #394
    Well I'm never preordering anything from Amazon ever again.

  22. #395
    Forum Overseer
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    39,557
    Rep Power
    250
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by immallama View Post
    Well I'm never preordering anything from Amazon ever again.
    Why not?




  23. #396
    Administrator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    35
    Posts
    12,596
    Rep Power
    155
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Why not?
    Same reason i'm not. I will just preorder everything from Gamestop so I know I will have the item on the day it releases.

  24. #397
    Forum Overseer
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    39,557
    Rep Power
    250
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Same reason i'm not. I will just preorder everything from Gamestop so I know I will have the item on the day it releases.
    Psht. It's never a 100% guarantee no matter where you order it from. You didn't get yours?




  25. Likes JDizzleNO1 likes this post
  26. #398
    I was one of the 1st group to pre order from eb games so i was able to get it at launch. the mid night launch lineup was only about 20 people the guy even came out and said if we didnt call you go home cause your wasting your time.

  27. #399
    Administrator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    35
    Posts
    12,596
    Rep Power
    155
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Psht. It's never a 100% guarantee no matter where you order it from. You didn't get yours?
    It is 100% guarantee with Gamestop. I have preordered everything through Gamestop since 2000, and I have never not received my item on launch/release day.

    I still have not received the PS4 from Amazon.

  28. #400
    Superior Member
    JDizzleNO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    where the sun don't shine
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    36
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    It is 100% guarantee with Gamestop. I have preordered everything through Gamestop since 2000, and I have never not received my item on launch/release day.

    I still have not received the PS4 from Amazon.
    that really blows man apologies to hear that ive never had an issues with them wheras ive had issues with gamestop



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.