PSU Live Streamer

Need a better understanding on how this will work.

Lets say I wanted to start doing some streaming. I welcome the idea of doing it through the PSU site. My question is this though. Will there be a PSU twitch page that X number of community members have to share a schedule on? Or will we each have our own twitch page that provides adverts for the PSU site and in turn the PSU site will advert our schedule?

I'm quite interested in testing out streaming and seeing how much I'll like it or how well it'll fit into my lifestyle. But I think I need to have some control over my stream times. Having a wife, I've learned it's best to not put her interests aside for gaming....well at least not all of them lol. Those moments when she wants to spend some time together I don't want to say "sorry hun, I'm obligated to finish this timeslot, still got 45mins to go".

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    FireSol
    Items User name style
    Original idea was having something like that http://speedrunslive.com/. But for this we need to create Twitch Team, BUT to do so we must have Partner status. Firstly all streamers will stream on official channel, later only time will tell how popular this feature will be.

General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Items 3d dot game heroes3d dot game heroesUser name styleMove360 SlimVitaLightningNaughty DogPlayStation
    We're going to follow a different route FireSol. I'll be contacting all chosen PSU streamers via the streamers email group shortly. Initially, you guys are going to stream via your own channels with PSU promotion helping them out. We'll have IN THE SPOTLIGHT streams on a dedicated PSU Twitch page, articles to promote your own streams. We'll also have our official PSU stream. The best streams from the community will be invited onto the PSU stream which will be shown front and centre on the homepage.
    DUST 514 name: swillw /Corporation PSU Ghost Syndicate

PSU Live Streamer
    @StevenW

How will scheduling work? Just stream when I want to, come to this site and update the next time I'll be online?

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    We are still hammering out the details on how this will work exactly. It's all very new to us but Steven will keep you guys up to date with the details and program as they become clearer.

PSU Live Streamer
    Well let me toss my name into the hat for now, just so I'm not losing out on a great opportunity to work with the site on this. Just know that while you admin people are hammering out the details with eachother....I'll be hammering out the details with my boss (the wife).

Thanks for info.
    Last edited by Catherine91; 03-13-2014 at 10:35.

General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Items 3d dot game heroes3d dot game heroesUser name styleMove360 SlimVitaLightningNaughty DogPlayStation
    We're capping the community streamers to 10. We currently have 8 and have space for two more. If anyone is genuinely interested in streaming then please email me - steven.williamson@psu.com
    DUST 514 name: swillw /Corporation PSU Ghost Syndicate

PSU Live Streamer
    email sent

Thread Information