Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Here is the info on that GR8TNESS code:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...hsb_5s_1_VG-HP

Apprentice
    Yeah, I just got the code too and purchased a game and got one free. The funny thing is I didn't get Marvel Legos yet so I cancled it and picked it up from Best Buy. I
    The rock I got my wife was big!

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Pull the finger out Amazon Europe!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    Pull the finger out Amazon Europe!
    They're only doing it in the U.S. to match Target.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I hope my purchase of FIFA14 will qualify for a pre-order, and I'll be able to snatch BF4 for free. If not, I'll have four games for $36 each, compared to five games for $29 each.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicnuke View Post
    They're only doing it in the U.S. to match Target.
    I wish Europe had outlets which had competitive pricing; seems like each shop is happy enough just to agree on a single price and offer deals months down the line.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Just talked to amazon CS rep. She said I should have gotten the b1g1 deal on the spot. They will get it sent out to me asap.

Veteran
    I'm feeling tempted but does anybody know if all games will ship out the same day (Tuesday)? Cause if I can get it with Two Day shipping then it's guaranteed to be there by Thursday, Friday tops, but if only one games ship Tuesday and the rest ship on Friday then I would much rather buy them all physically at Target.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    FIFA14 is shipping on mon or tues, and will be here by Thurs.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Just talked to amazon CS rep. She said I should have gotten the b1g1 deal on the spot. They will get it sent out to me asap.
    I want to try it, my luck they will say "no code for you!"

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    I had ac4 on pre order and it was listed as "shipping now" so I called amazon about the deal. The guy said the code is legit, but I had to wait for the promo dept to get back to me. Two minutes after we hung up, I got an email saying I qualify if I add 2 more games. I added madden and COD, applied the code they sent, bang, dropped the cost to one game. Homerun!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Ultimate Veteran
    yeah they gave me a spcieal code now that they sent me cod and kiullzone all ready i picked bf 4 put the code and
    all i had to do is pay for shiping 7 dollars not bad

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicnuke View Post
    I want to try it, my luck they will say "no code for you!"
    You may need luck for the B1G1F but you don't need luck or anything for the Buy 2 games get 1 free deal, everyone's eligible.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    yes i got got BF4 for free
    I did the same. I had only AC IV: BF (and Watch Dogs but no longer launch game) ordered. And I went back in and re-pre-ordered AC IV and tagged on BF4 which my son has been bugging the $#@! out of me to get.

Started playing BF3 last night since I had purchased gotten it from PS+ IGC. I'm not sure I'll like BF4 but if my son likes it then it's worth burning a freeby on him.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ427 View Post
    I did the same. I had only AC IV: BF (and Watch Dogs but no longer launch game) ordered. And I went back in and re-pre-ordered AC IV and tagged on BF4 which my son has been bugging the $#@! out of me to get.

Started playing BF3 last night since I had purchased gotten it from PS+ IGC. I'm not sure I'll like BF4 but if my son likes it then it's worth burning a freeby on him.
    It's about numerous subtleties in MP gameplay. One thing is BF always had good destructibility which makes CoD MP feel stale and bland. BF3 was a big sidestep from the BF43 and Bad Company look-and-feel. Both BF43 and BC2 are really easy to jump in, play for a few minutes or hours, the K/D stats are enjoyable although they do max out quick. BF4 feels and plays much more like BF43 and BC2 than BF3 did. So, wouldn't judge BF4 based on BF3 on the PS3. The experience on the PS4 is new and is probably going to be much more elevated.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Quote Originally Posted by Bligmerk View Post
    It's about numerous subtleties in MP gameplay. One thing is BF always had good destructibility which makes CoD MP feel stale and bland. BF3 was a big sidestep from the BF43 and Bad Company look-and-feel. Both BF43 and BC2 are really easy to jump in, play for a few minutes or hours, the K/D stats are enjoyable although they do max out quick. BF4 feels and plays much more like BF43 and BC2 than BF3 did. So, wouldn't judge BF4 based on BF3 on the PS3. The experience on the PS4 is new and is probably going to be much more elevated.
    I hope so, but I don't tend to play a lot online in FPS, maybe 10-20hrs per FPS that has online gaming. I'm more into the single player and going through the story. I may up the amount I play online multiplayer in FPS's this gen. but you'll never see me prestiging in CoD, just not my thing.

FWIW, I love cooperative vs AI online a lot more than competitive.

Forum Elder
    This is better than the target offer. Buy ONE get one free. Not buy TWO get one free

Worked for me because the only games I wanted besides knack was black flag and kz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    Seems to be the American one, and I'm not sure if it's actively on the website just yet. They've been sending out an email out to those who qualify for it. If you've bought two PS4 games you should be eligible, but I don't know what the final word is it on it just yet.
    The promotion officially starts on November 12th. Amazon has (thankfully) been sending out codes to people who already pre-ordered the eligible titles.

Love Amazon!

Quote Originally Posted by Vercetti View Post
    This is better than the target offer. Buy ONE get one free. Not buy TWO get one free
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercetti View Post

Worked for me because the only games I wanted besides knack was black flag and kz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure how it is better the way you describe it. If Target is offering Buy 1, Get 1 free and you planned on buying two titles, you would end up with four titles total and two of them were free.

With Amazon's [offer], you have to buy 2 in order to get 1 free. You end up with only 3 titles. Unless you buy two additional (you end up spending more.)

Now, ofcourse, with Target you can't buy four games on the same receipt (only saying this based off of my own experience working retail.) You can, however, always ask them to put them on separate receipts and take advantage of the offer.
    Last edited by sainraja; 11-11-2013 at 02:48.

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I was going to hold out for a possible XOne game deal but I preordered KZ SF back in June with the launch day PS4, so I got the b1g1 coupon code email from Amazon and now I'm thinking I'm just throwing money away if I don't use that code before it expires. I mean, I'm definitely buying DR3 on XOne launch day, so if I do the Amazon deal, then buy DR3 at retail on Nov. 22, I'm spending the same I'd spend to do the Target PS4 b2g1 deal but I get to mix in an Xone game for the same money.

The kids and I want Knack, so that would be the buy one. What should I pick for the get one? I'm thinking AC BF. BF4 is a strong contender, too, but I've got COD Ghosts for PS3 and I'm doing the digital PS4 upgrade. I know they're a lot different in gameplay, but I might be maxed out on multiplayer military shooters for a while. Kids' interest will probably be Knack, COD Ghosts, AC BF and KZ SF, too, and probably in about that order. BF3 was a little too complicated for them and they love all the split screen stuff in Call of Duty games. Same for FIFA, they love the idea of it, but a sports sim like FIFA, they're a little young for the fine-grained details of club management and also the nuances of better controlling gameplay in matches.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    gumi42
    I had pre-ordered AC IV and I got the email code today as well, but I couldn't add anything to my previous order and I did a chat with an Amazon CS rep and they suggested that I cancel my previous order and make a new one, I did and applied the code and now I am getting AC IV and Marvel LEGO's for free, can't beat that.
    Thanks Amazon for kinda matching the (Target) deal and getting me an extra PS4 game
    Now my Killzone won't be so lonesome waiting for the PS4 to get here on Friday.
    Hard work never killed nobody but I ain't taking any chances

Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT
    Got the offer for Amazon.de for preordering PS4 from them.
    Unfortunately most games in Amazon.de ar ir German language and more expensive than in for instance UK.

Can't understand the price different between UK and DE.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gumionday View Post
    I had pre-ordered AC IV and I got the email code today as well, but I couldn't add anything to my previous order and I did a chat with an Amazon CS rep and they suggested that I cancel my previous order and make a new one, I did and applied the code and now I am getting AC IV and Marvel LEGO's for free, can't beat that.
    Thanks Amazon for kinda matching the (Target) deal and getting me an extra PS4 game
    I already have my 3 games in the cart, but as far as I'm aware the deal doesn't go live until Tuesday in the morning, so I was wondering how you managed to apply the code and buy them already from Amazon? unless you're not talking about the B2G1 deal but the B1G1.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gumionday View Post
    I already have my 3 games in the cart, but as far as I'm aware the deal doesn't go live until Tuesday in the morning, so I was wondering how you managed to apply the code and buy them already from Amazon? unless you're not talking about the B2G1 deal but the B1G1.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    If you had an eligible game already preordered then Amazon sent you a code to use right away.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Quote Originally Posted by bat0nas View Post
    Got the offer for Amazon.de for preordering PS4 from them.
    Unfortunately most games in Amazon.de ar ir German language and more expensive than in for instance UK.

Can't understand the price different between UK and DE.
    Because right now in the global first-world economy every other country when compared to DE, including the UK and US, is a third-world country.

Thread Information