Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Rumour has it that Amazon UK will have a similar deal starting tomorrow.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    This is a good rumor, let's hope it's a true one....
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vinny_pizza79 View Post
    If you had an eligible game already preordered then Amazon sent you a code to use right away.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    I didn't, but thanks that means you were talking about the B1G1 deal and not the B2G1 deal which is the one I'm aiming for.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    This is a good rumor, let's hope it's a true one....
    See my response #43

The promotion officially starts on November 12th. Amazon has (thankfully) been sending out codes to people who already pre-ordered the eligible titles.

Love Amazon!

This is official tomorrow -- they are just addressing those customers who already pre-ordered with the code in the email.
    Last edited by sainraja; 11-11-2013 at 16:25.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    See my response #43

Love Amazon!

This is official tomorrow -- they are just addressing those customers who already pre-ordered with the code in the email.
    But is that not just amazon.com/ rather than amazon.co.uk?

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Forum Sage
    But is that not just amazon.com/ rather than amazon.co.uk?
    ohh, I see. I didn't realize.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    That's ok, we shall soon find out tomorrow
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    gumi42
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    I already have my 3 games in the cart, but as far as I'm aware the deal doesn't go live until Tuesday in the morning, so I was wondering how you managed to apply the code and buy them already from Amazon? unless you're not talking about the B2G1 deal but the B1G1.
    Yes mine is the B1G1 deal, sorry if I didn't state that clearly. Can't beat getting 2 games for the price of one.
    Hard work never killed nobody but I ain't taking any chances

9. Likes daLa likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    I didn't, but thanks that means you were talking about the B1G1 deal and not the B2G1 deal which is the one I'm aiming for.
    Technically mine was a buy 2G1, I already bought ac4, then got an email that said if I buy one more I get another free.

I'm confused as to how someone got a buy 1 get 1 email, I was under the impression that it was B2G1 only. Maybe people aren't counting their original purchase and calling it a 1 for 1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

11. Likes daLa likes this post
    Superior Member

PSN ID
    martin_blank
    Quote Originally Posted by vinny_pizza79 View Post
    Technically mine was a buy 2G1, I already bought ac4, then got an email that said if I buy one more I get another free.

I'm confused as to how someone got a buy 1 get 1 email, I was under the impression that it was B2G1 only. Maybe people aren't counting their original purchase and calling it a 1 for 1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    The b1g1 email is the same deal you got.

Way back in June I preordered the KZ SF and PS+ prepaid year PS4 launch day bundle. Amazon counted the KZ SF game that's preordered in the bundle as a game preorder, so they sent me a code, if I buy one more PS4 game, I get another free. This morning, using the individual customer code, I bought AC Black Flag for PS4 and got Knack free. So you are right, technically it's b2g1, just like the Target deal. Amazon just made it retroactive for any PS4 game purchases or preorders. It's a customer service thing. They don't want people who've already bought PS4 games or long had launch day PS4 games preordered through Amazon thinking next time they wait for maybe a better deal at Target stores. Call it a buy with confidence you're getting best deal thing.

Target's deal is actually for ALL games, ANY platform. Maybe they continue the same deal through next week to cover XOne or, more likely, they offer a b2g1 deal restricted to XOne titles. They very well may do the XOne deal, to maintain parity with the PS4 launch week deal. Target doesn't love P4 nor do they love XOne. They love selling next gen consoles and next gen games. If Target does b2g1 on XOne games, Amazon will probably match that, too. But I haven't preordered or purchased any XOne games from Amazon or anywhere else yet, just the launch day edition XOne from Amazon, so I'll only be eligible for the b2g1, not the b1g1. I'll have to actually buy 2 to get 1 free. I'll probably do that through Amazon if it's the same deal as Target's and they'll get them here XOne launch day -- we have Prime, so they should. Dance with the one who brung you, and all that. I'll buy Dead Rising 3 and Ryse, and, really, I don't know what for the free XOne game. I'm saving BF4 and FIFA for later PS4 purchases. I already have Madden 25 for PS3 and I'm fine leaving Madden 25 for last gen. I guess Forza Motorsport 5, keeping with the routine we started last gen, although some notable exceptions, but for the most part exclusives AND multi-platforms for PlayStation and more just exclusives for Xbox. We're console agnostic. We own or have preordered all current and last gen console platforms. We buy and rent and play games for all of them, but our comfort zone, and therefore our default purchases, are PlayStation. Again with some major exceptions, but the current collection is PS3 to X360 in about a 4 to 1 ratio. If you count rent, play, return games, more like a 3 to 1 ratio.

Veteran
    1 hour until B2G1 goes live.

Edit: It is live now, my order just went through accepting the code, I thought it would ship right away (2 day shipping) but it's saying it will arrive on Friday so my guess it ships tomorrow.
    Last edited by daLa; 11-12-2013 at 17:07.

Superior Member
    FYI: The email I got from amazon said this deal is only good today from 9am - 1pm (PST) so Noon to 4pm EST??

This was stated in the email they sent me. I don't see any mention of the times (other than the start time) on the website part of the deal.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    1 hour until B2G1 goes live.

Edit: It is live now, my order just went through accepting the code, I thought it would ship right away (2 day shipping) but it's saying it will arrive on Friday so my guess it ships tomorrow.
    What games did you get? I decided to bust out a little extra for One day shipping so I could play all my games come Thursday night. CoD: Ghosts will get here tomorrow and KZ:SF & BF4 will get here on Thursday

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    What games did you get? I decided to bust out a little extra for One day shipping so I could play all my games come Thursday night. CoD: Ghosts will get here tomorrow and KZ:SF & BF4 will get here on Thursday
    BF4, KZ:SF and AC4 seems like we do get to play together I'll add you right away. Haha nice I really won't able to play until Saturday probably but I still got 2 day shipping so that I know I'll have everything by Friday, as a matter of fact my Amazon order updated the delivery to Thursday and I'm getting my PS4 at midnight

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    BF4, KZ:SF and AC4 seems like we do get to play together I'll add you right away. Haha nice I really won't able to play until Saturday probably but I still got 2 day shipping so that I know I'll have everything by Friday, as a matter of fact my Amazon order updated the delivery to Thursday and I'm getting my PS4 at midnight
    Nice! Looking forward to playing with you in KZ and BF4

And cool that your getting it by midnight. I'll be braving the lines at my local gamestop...not looking forward to that

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Nice! Looking forward to playing with you in KZ and BF4

And cool that your getting it by midnight. I'll be braving the lines at my local gamestop...not looking forward to that
    Yes, I'm also looking forward to it added you btw. Yes I will get down there at about 7 to pay for it and then they're supposed to give you a number for the midnight line. Good luck with that lol.

PSN ID
    geektacularX
    I also received a "Buy 1 More Game, Get One Free" coupon code via email like many others. Amazon did a terrible job of explaining this deal, in my opinion. Basically, the possible scenarios are:

a) You pre-ordered one PS4 game already. Amazon sent you an email containing a personalized code to "Buy One Get One Free". The coupon is valid through November 16th.

b) You pre-ordered two PS4 games already. Amazon sent you an email containing a personalized code to "Get One Free". The coupon is valid through November 16th.

c) You pre-ordered three or more PS4 games already. I'm honestly not sure what Amazon will do...but I would assume you'd get the same code as Scenario B, since you technically did pre-order at least two games already.

d) You pre-ordered no PS4 games from Amazon yet. In this case, you can still get "Buy 2 Get 1 Free", but only using the code "GR8TNESS" today from 9am-1pm PST (while supplies last).

I don't know why they just didn't spell it out like that rather than making their terms all cryptic, ha. I had already pre-ordered AC IV, so I used my BOGOF code to pick up Skylanders Swap Force (which I was probably going to eventually grab anyway) and got Killzone for free! I also forgot that Amazon gave me a $10 credit towards Killzone because they canceled my Watch_Dogs pre-order a few weeks ago when it got delayed...so I got an extra $10 off my order due to that, as well!

PS4 & PC Live Streaming: twitch.tv/geektacular

Thread Information