PSN ID
    green_sunfish_

no more watch dogs limited edition...?

holy smokes, even with the 2014 push back and bad economy, the ps4 watch dogs limited edition is sold out everywhere i look... is there a possible chance that we could begin to see some more limited edition become available or should i just cry myself to sleep?! i regret waiting too long... i swear just last week i was able to add one to my gamestop cart. any of you guys in the same boat?
    best brawler fish in the world!

currently playing: gta5 (excited for watch dogs, naughty dog, & WAR Thunder)

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The gaming industry is usually not hit too hard by the economy. When people are depressed, they want to play games and take their minds off things. That's also why the health industry is growing. Exercising is a nifty anti-depressant.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

3. Likes shepard likes this post
    Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by green_sunfish_ View Post
    holy smokes, even with the 2014 push back and bad economy, the ps4 watch dogs limited edition is sold out everywhere i look... is there a possible chance that we could begin to see some more limited edition become available or should i just cry myself to sleep?! i regret waiting too long... i swear just last week i was able to add one to my gamestop cart. any of you guys in the same boat?
    You never know, best thing to do is just keep checking....
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

PSN ID
    green_sunfish_
    thanks guys… btw, can i purchase the watch dog dedsec edition off a euro site bound for the USA… what are the consequences? what is the bloody reason for the unavailability in north america?
    Last edited by green_sunfish_; 11-12-2013 at 03:53.
    best brawler fish in the world!

currently playing: gta5 (excited for watch dogs, naughty dog, & WAR Thunder)

Thread Information