Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Man, I've been playing FIFA for six hours lol. I'll be out of the house for a few hours, so... practice while you can!!!

Also, I SUCK at basketball. I haven't played it in a LONG time. I lost to the CPU 55 to 41. I'll get better though. Madden is stupid fun as well.

PSN ID
    Dullisten
    @F34R

U have 2 weeks to practice, and after that i am going to challenge u to a fifa match

Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT
    Sports games?? ? Jesus no. NOT A SINGLE ONE!! And that applies to anime as well

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDuck View Post
    @F34R

U have 2 weeks to practice, and after that i am going to challenge u to a fifa match
    I'll need it too lol.

PSN ID
    Dullisten
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'll need it too lol.
    Haha I dont think you will need that much practice to beat me. I have played fair enough games on Fifa 13 but only one on fifa 14, and it felt like a completely different game

PSN ID
    XxAiRbOrNxX
    I am interested in the Fifa 14 tournament too and have been loving the game along with remote play. My only beef is the custom tournament mode feature in PS3 through the +more isn't in the PS4 version... I just had friends over and had to keep the tournament updated using a spreadsheet...

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Yeah, it'll be something I have to manage on paper most likely. It'll be fine either way.

PSN ID
    XxAiRbOrNxX
    Yeah, it'll be something I have to manage on paper most likely. It'll be fine either way.
    I used to play on a site called myleagues like 10 years ago which would do all the legwork for the league for you. Try out this link to see a site like the old school myleagues one which I just created as an example here: http://www.konkuri.com/tournaments/8.../group/matches

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Finally got a chance to play against FEAR and he's a CHEATER!!! :P

No, but seriously, it was fun playing against someone that doesn't go for 2, do on sides kicks and all that in situations that really don't fit it.

The Mega Man
    Man I hope we get a Hot Shots Golf for PS4 some year. They take forever to release those.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
    Finally got a chance to play against FEAR and he's a CHEATER!!! :P

No, but seriously, it was fun playing against someone that doesn't go for 2, do on sides kicks and all that in situations that really don't fit it.
    Yeah, it was a great game for sure. When you got the safety, I thought I was screwed royally lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by daevv View Post
    Man I hope we get a Hot Shots Golf for PS4 some year. They take forever to release those.
    I KNOW!! I want something soooo next-gen. I'm sure they can do something pretty amazing with it on the PS4.

PSN ID
    XazzorFCB
    If it's about sports, all I care is FIFA. Now with the next generation I'm pretty sure that next year edition will kick ass. I know that it's EA, but still I have mega hopes. Oh, I also can't wait for new UFC. I think it will show the real power of new consoles.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I'm pretty much done with the online play vs random opponents. I'll still play vs friends, but no more online crap. It's stupid. I mean, what's the point of playing if everyone you play against picks PSG, Real M., or Barcelona. Then they have all been doing the exact same thing. Pass to the first team mate, then just send a through cross, blah blah... it's frustrating as hell. One, I can't seem to defend against it. Two, my defensive players are just standing around most of the time, while the opponents defense seems to always be there for the ball. ffs. I'm ready to kill puppies ffs!! lol

I don't know what to do. I try and keep possession, but the opponent always has people coming after to me and I can't barely move the ball around. I use the contain "trick" as well, and it doesn't even seem to work the same for me. UGH!!!

I wish I could record a match so you can see what I mean.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Yeah, it was a great game for sure. When you got the safety, I thought I was screwed royally lol.

I KNOW!! I want something soooo next-gen. I'm sure they can do something pretty amazing with it on the PS4.
    I need to learn how to pass. Unless I call the perfect play and my guy is wide open....I sit there and get nervous and throw interceptions.

I also need to learn how to throw the ball away. There were a couple of times where I just wanted to throw it out of bounds but had to throw it to someone....one of which turned into a interception >

And Hot Shots Golf is one of my favorite PS exclusives. I would love to have it on PS4.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    NeoTokyoOutlaw
    Does anyone play FIFA 14 with manual/mixed controls? If so, would you be interested in a co-op season?

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    FIFA online: the mode I hate to love and love to hate.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

PSN ID
    Gregoriffic
    I have Madden and NBA 2k14. I need new friends that have a ps4s.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Well...I'm never playing against the computer again.

I was winning 3-1 and the other team scored twice from cheap ways. Like their team being like glue on my guys and my defenders leaving their guys wide open for backdoor shots. Passes going to the completely wrong person and then fast breaks for the other team.

I'll play against other ppl and I'll know I'll get my ass kicked but at least I know they have to try instead of the AI just becoming retarded to create the illusion of difficulty.

I'm not saying I'm great at the game...and the first goal they scored was actually my fault...but when it seems I'm getting $#@! on by the AI just to make it a game....yeah....no more of that.

Won't be buying another FIFA game.

Thread Information