Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Elite Member
    Syphon_Filter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,662
    Rep Power
    78

    No code to download Ratchet And Clank Future Quest!

    Today I have purchased the Ratchet game Into The Nexus. There is no code to download the free Ratchet And Clank game and it has only a white instruction paper without the code. Anyone else have this problem?


    CPU I7 3820 GPU Asus GTX 980 4GB Motherboard BioStar TpowerX79 HDD Seagate 3TB CPU Samsung SSD 850 EVO 512GB COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80 Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Power Supply Seasonic 760W Windows 7 64Bit Monitor BENQ XL2730Z 2560X1440 Samsung 3D LED TV 240HZ 55H7150 PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD PS VITA 32GB

  2. #2
    Elite Sage
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,805
    Rep Power
    108
    I have the same problem. Nowhere on it does it show the code.

    Dont have a proper camera so these kind of pics will be a pain in the ass, so this is probably gonna be a hassle >.>

    EDIT:
    Did you even get your preorder armour? I preordered at best buy and I didnt even get that. So now I need to email best buy and figure out how to contact Sony (me phoning people never works out, and just leaves me frustrated >.>)

    FFXVSouthParkFBWKingdomHearts2.8 HorizonMassEffectAKingdomHearts3FF12GodoWar

    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: Feb 2008 - Jun 2011, Slim PS3: Jun 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: Nov 2013 - Present
    PSVita: Dec 2013 - Present
    i5-6600k/GTX 1070 PC Upgrade: Aug 2016 - Present

  3. #3
    Elite Member
    Syphon_Filter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,662
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I have the same problem. Nowhere on it does it show the code.

    Dont have a proper camera so these kind of pics will be a pain in the ass, so this is probably gonna be a hassle >.>

    EDIT:
    Did you even get your preorder armour? I preordered at best buy and I didnt even get that. So now I need to email best buy and figure out how to contact Sony (me phoning people never works out, and just leaves me frustrated >.>)
    Me too friend no armour thing. I have the game pre-ordered since September 11, and nothing came with it. No code to download the other Ratchet game nor the code as well. What should we do? Contact Sony?


    CPU I7 3820 GPU Asus GTX 980 4GB Motherboard BioStar TpowerX79 HDD Seagate 3TB CPU Samsung SSD 850 EVO 512GB COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80 Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Power Supply Seasonic 760W Windows 7 64Bit Monitor BENQ XL2730Z 2560X1440 Samsung 3D LED TV 240HZ 55H7150 PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD PS VITA 32GB

  4. #4
    Elite Sage
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,805
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon_Filter View Post
    Me too friend no armour thing. I have the game pre-ordered since September 11, and nothing came with it. No code to download the other Ratchet game nor the code as well. What should we do? Contact Sony?
    I contacted best buy about my preorder code, and from looking at the PS support forum it doesnt seem like people are having any luck. Sony Support Live Chat is never available when I look, and I never have luck phoning support. :/

    http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/Ratchet-and-Clank-Into-the-Nexus-not-shipping-with-codes/td-p/42093167

    FFXVSouthParkFBWKingdomHearts2.8 HorizonMassEffectAKingdomHearts3FF12GodoWar

    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: Feb 2008 - Jun 2011, Slim PS3: Jun 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: Nov 2013 - Present
    PSVita: Dec 2013 - Present
    i5-6600k/GTX 1070 PC Upgrade: Aug 2016 - Present

  5. #5
    Elite Member
    Syphon_Filter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,662
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I contacted best buy about my preorder code, and from looking at the PS support forum it doesnt seem like people are having any luck. Sony Support Live Chat is never available when I look, and I never have luck phoning support. :/

    http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/Ratchet-and-Clank-Into-the-Nexus-not-shipping-with-codes/td-p/42093167
    Ops! Lot's of people having this problem and I have to call bestbuy or Sony.


    CPU I7 3820 GPU Asus GTX 980 4GB Motherboard BioStar TpowerX79 HDD Seagate 3TB CPU Samsung SSD 850 EVO 512GB COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80 Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Power Supply Seasonic 760W Windows 7 64Bit Monitor BENQ XL2730Z 2560X1440 Samsung 3D LED TV 240HZ 55H7150 PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD PS VITA 32GB

  6. #6
    Elite Sage
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,805
    Rep Power
    108
    You get your codes yet?
    [Still waiting for the "appropriate department" at best buy to get back to me. I already own Quest for Booty so I'm not that worried about it but I still I want my damn code.]

    FFXVSouthParkFBWKingdomHearts2.8 HorizonMassEffectAKingdomHearts3FF12GodoWar

    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: Feb 2008 - Jun 2011, Slim PS3: Jun 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: Nov 2013 - Present
    PSVita: Dec 2013 - Present
    i5-6600k/GTX 1070 PC Upgrade: Aug 2016 - Present

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts