Latest PSU headlines:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast

PSN ID
    matt1y77
    I loved killzone 3 m/p and still play it loads. I had a chance the other night to go to a friends and try shadow fall. The m/p on the new console seem very good to me, I was very impressed with the visuals, didn't like the fact some players seem to soak up bullets and then kill me with their first bullet, but I guess that's just down to practice!
    Most people who really enjoy killzone don't care to much for single player anyway, so even if the campaign was total doggy-doo it would still be popular!

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I love Kz: SF mp but what I think let's it down a bit is the progression of the abilities. I loved Kz 2 mp you could get an advance ability through earning ribbons in the round and then you could also get rewards like increased starting grenade amount through the medals system (also tied to ability ribbons). In Shadow Fall it just increases the deployment time and decreases the cool down time per level - bit boring.

​aka Sparc

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky742 View Post
    I loved killzone 3 m/p and still play it loads. I had a chance the other night to go to a friends and try shadow fall. The m/p on the new console seem very good to me, I was very impressed with the visuals, didn't like the fact some players seem to soak up bullets and then kill me with their first bullet, but I guess that's just down to practice! Most people who really enjoy killzone don't care to much for single player anyway, so even if the campaign was total doggy-doo it would still be popular!
    I buy KZ for both the campaign and MP.

PSN ID
    Sora__87
    I just can't get into KZ:SF's MP, it seems I can unload a full clip into someone, and all they have to do is turn around and shoot me once, and I'm the one who dies instead. Very strange.

Loved the first half of the single player campaign though, and it looks stunning. Shame they couldn't find some consistency, and threw in some really frustratingly bad parts near the end.

Dedicated Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajeto View Post
    I just can't get into KZ:SF's MP, it seems I can unload a full clip into someone, and all they have to do is turn around and shoot me once, and I'm the one who dies instead. Very strange.

Loved the first half of the single player campaign though, and it looks stunning. Shame they couldn't find some consistency, and threw in some really frustratingly bad parts near the end.
    They have a special ability activated, plus they may have just headshot you.
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    barit
    So after playing some hours iīm at chapter 7 and i can really really not understand how harsh some critics were. This game is freaking fantastic. So beautiful, if nothing else is good for you the graphic and atmosphere in this game is phenomenal. Reminds me of Bladerunner so many times, i really would love to see some cyberpunk RPG in that setting.
    Multiplayer is a blast too. 60FPS in 1080p is something you donīt have experienced often on a console last generation. For me this game is so far more close to 8/10 then 7/10 or 5/10 (polygon *cough*).
    Last edited by bariton1; 12-07-2013 at 07:18.

7. Likes mistercrow, PS4freak likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by bariton1 View Post
    So after playing some hours iīm at chapter 7 and i can really really not understand how harsh some critics were. This game is freaking fantastic. So beautiful, if nothing else is good for you the graphic and atmosphere in this game is phenomenal. Reminds me of Bladerunner so many times, i really would love to see some cyberpunk RPG in that setting.
    Multiplayer is a blast too. 60FPS in 1080p is something you donīt have experienced often on a console last generation. For me this game is so far more close to 8/10 then 7/10 or 5/10 (polygon *cough*).
    Same exact thought here.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by bariton1 View Post
    So after playing some hours iīm at chapter 7 and i can really really not understand how harsh some critics were. This game is freaking fantastic. So beautiful, if nothing else is good for you the graphic and atmosphere in this game is phenomenal. Reminds me of Bladerunner so many times, i really would love to see some cyberpunk RPG in that setting. Multiplayer is a blast too. 60FPS in 1080p is something you donīt have experienced often on a console last generation. For me this game is so far more close to 8/10 then 7/10 or 5/10 (polygon *cough*).
    Yep, my sentiment exactly.

Dedicated Member
    Items User name style
    The multiplayer i would give a 9/10. If they sort out the audio, its an easy 10/10 for me
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Superior Member
    I just picked it up 1/2 off today and look forward to at least being wowed by its graphics in the campaign.
    Mouth Pounding since 95'

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Kajeto View Post
    Im having the same problem. I love Killzone and I've had a few good games, but most of the time I'm pulling my hair out!
    play the game!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    The multiplayer is hit or miss with me.

I don't play Killzone online that much so I don't have too many unlocks. So when I go into a game with what seems to be ppl with tons of unlocks it's just unfair as all hell.

Theres flying machines and turrets at every turn and then theres guys with one shot grenade launchers or something.

Kinda annoying...really seems like they put the emphasis on those that spend more time in the game. Which isn't a bd thing but when the unlocks are so overpowered.....

When I get into a game that seems to have ppl that are not so overpowered it's great though.

How long is the single player? Hesistant with buying it for the price its at if single player is short and multiplayer is as hit or miss as it sounds

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    Man I am LOVING Shadow Fall!! I've loved KZ since 2 so it's no surprise but wow it looks gorgeous and its fun as all hell online.

BUT

How do I know when the game is saved? I see no auto save symbol popping up anywhere and there's no manual save option.
    I assumed it was saved after I found a piece of intel but no when I went back to play a few hours later it was gone and I was saved further back.

Click HERE for my Videos

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    Man I am LOVING Shadow Fall!! I've loved KZ since 2 so it's no surprise but wow it looks gorgeous and its fun as all hell online.

BUT

How do I know when the game is saved? I see no auto save symbol popping up anywhere and there's no manual save option.
    I assumed it was saved after I found a piece of intel but no when I went back to play a few hours later it was gone and I was saved further back.
    That was the biggest issuei had with the game as well. I never figured it out. Thats whyi tried not to quit in the middle ofa level to avoid that.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post

BUT

lol that's the same with me.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Apprentice
    Items Scarlett JohanssonGuerrilla GamesDice
    After a few weeks, I've found that while the campaign deserves a rating of 74, The multiplayer should be rated in the 80s. Very fun and addicting.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4THEWIN View Post
    After a few weeks, I've found that while the campaign deserves a rating of 74, The multiplayer should be rated in the 80s. Very fun and addicting.
    I agree I like the campaign but the MP is really really awesome

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    I agree I like the campaign but the MP is really really awesome
    I like it buti wish they would add in some quick pick up modes. Especially tdm. Unless I just missed it.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    I also didn't quite know when the game was saving, but every once and a while I would notice "Checkpoint" at the lower left of the screen.

Thats all I know.

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    New problem:

I can't play online properly, it keeps disconnecting me like EVERY game, sometimes in the beginning, sometimes in the middle, sometimes at the end. It's becoming extremely annoying as you might guess. Literally my stats say 28 games played, 7 won 3 lost.

Any know of any fixes? Or even what's wrong?

Click HERE for my Videos

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    I never had a problem with the online so can't help you there. Maybe delete the game data and repatch. About the only thingi can think of is the patch didn't install correctly.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Never had a problem with KZ online either.

Forum Elder
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...december-28th/

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    I like it buti wish they would add in some quick pick up modes. Especially tdm. Unless I just missed it.
    They have 24 player TDM. I played it and its fun. It was added in an update awhile back.

Thread Information