Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 84
  1. #26
    Member
    WhatTheDuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    Dullisten
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    4
    Points
    647 (2,024 Banked)
    Liberty city was fun but I cant say i'm loving the stick on vita. Frankly i'm afraid i'll break it lol!
    Have u tried gta:china town? Considering getting it

  2. #27
    Forum Guru
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,741
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    12,875 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDuck View Post
    Liberty city was fun but I cant say i'm loving the stick on vita. Frankly i'm afraid i'll break it lol!
    Have u tried gta:china town? Considering getting it
    Had it on the PSP, wasn't keen on it tbh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #28
    PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    7,022
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    35,470 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Had it on the PSP, wasn't keen on it tbh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah...GTA games really need that second analog stick.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







  4. #29
    Newbie
    italodance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    PSN ID
    italodancemp3
    Age
    30
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    673 (0 Banked)
    Borderlands 2 PS Vita

    Release Date: 03/18/2014.

    screenshots:







    source and purchase via:


    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16879218102
    PSN: italodancemp3

    Purchased Physical PSVITA Games: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster,Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus,Metal Gear Solid HD Collection,Resistance: Burning Skies,FIFA14

    Purchased Digital PSVITA Games: Dead Nation,FEZ,SteamWorld Dig,Need for Speed: Most Wanted,Gunslugs,Earth Defence Force 2017 Portable,Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus,Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition,Uncharted: Golden Abyss,Dead or Alive 5 Plus,Killzone: Mercenary,Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

  5. Likes Gers wishes they had posted this first.
  6. #30
    Forum Guru
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,741
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    12,875 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Didn't realise it was so soon, March is awesome! Can't wait thanks for info


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #31
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,513
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,247 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    FFX and Borderlands 2 released in March. Great month for the Vita


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  8. Likes WhatTheDuck wishes they had posted this first.
  9. #32
    Forum Guru
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,741
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    12,875 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War

    What PSP Vita game are you waiting for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    FFX and Borderlands 2 released in March. Great month for the Vita


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hang my head in shame when I say I've never played a FF game....
    Will I need to play any other before FFX to understand what it's all about?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #33
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,513
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,247 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Hang my head in shame when I say I've never played a FF game....
    Will I need to play any other before FFX to understand what it's all about?
    Man how's that possible!? Lol

    No mate it's a brand new story and brand new battle system so no need to play any the previous FF's in that respect.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  11. #34
    Valar Morghulis
    Serinous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Posts
    10,772
    Rep Power
    91
    Points
    18,918 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    FFX/X-2 HD Remaster... cannot wait!




  12. Likes Gers wishes they had posted this first.
  13. #35
    Forum Guru
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,741
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    12,875 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    Man how's that possible!? Lol

    No mate it's a brand new story and brand new battle system so no need to play any the previous FF's in that respect.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I watched abit of FFVII years ago round a mates house and it did nothing for me so never looked at the series since yet all I hear and read about is how good the games are and excited people are for upcoming releases so thinking I should revisit the series. I'm just not fond of turn based combat which is what I thought FF mostly was?

    Handy to know I can go straight for FFX and not worry about the links between the games.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #36
    Member
    WhatTheDuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    Dullisten
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    4
    Points
    647 (2,024 Banked)
    You're in luck, FFX is one of the best FF games. Simply love the story, the setting and everything. Funny enough I didn't get to finish it cos my memory card corrupted But in march I'll finally be able to finish it, and finally I'll use my vita for more than 1 hour at the time

  15. Likes Gers wishes they had posted this first.
  16. #37
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,513
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,247 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    I watched abit of FFVII years ago round a mates house and it did nothing for me so never looked at the series since yet all I hear and read about is how good the games are and excited people are for upcoming releases so thinking I should revisit the series. I'm just not fond of turn based combat which is what I thought FF mostly was?

    Handy to know I can go straight for FFX and not worry about the links between the games.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The fights are turn based yes although FFX's turn based system is slightly different though. It's called Conditional Turn-Based Battle (CTB for short) which doesn't operate in turns as such.

    The order of turns doesn't guarantee that each participant in a battle will have an equal number of turns so basically a character with a high speed stat will have more turns. It's been awhile since I played but I also remember the battles being more fluid compared to previous FF entries

    Sorry for the long winded answer and I hope I make sense! lol hope you enjoy and see what I mean when you get around to playing it

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  17. #38
    Forum Guru
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,741
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    12,875 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    The fights are turn based yes although FFX's turn based system is slightly different though. It's called Conditional Turn-Based Battle (CTB for short) which doesn't operate in turns as such.

    The order of turns doesn't guarantee that each participant in a battle will have an equal number of turns so basically a character with a high speed stat will have more turns. It's been awhile since I played but I also remember the battles being more fluid compared to previous FF entries

    Sorry for the long winded answer and I hope I make sense! lol hope you enjoy and see what I mean when you get around to playing it
    That's great mate, thanks for the info

  18. #39
    Member
    WhatTheDuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    Dullisten
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    4
    Points
    647 (2,024 Banked)
    According to IGN it will bedre out 18 march.

  19. #40
    Valar Morghulis
    Serinous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Posts
    10,772
    Rep Power
    91
    Points
    18,918 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDuck View Post
    According to IGN it will bedre out 18 march.
    March is gonna be tough for me to decide how much time to spend on Vita or PS4... since Infamous Second Son is also coming out around the same time :/




  20. #41
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,513
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,247 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    March is gonna be tough for me to decide how much time to spend on Vita or PS4... since Infamous Second Son is also coming out around the same time :/
    Know how you feel! By that point I will actually have a PS4, and along with FF X HD and Borderlands 2 for the Vita I won't know what to play first!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  21. #42
    Elite Sage
    Sparc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you!
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Posts
    11,221
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    16,931 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    Hang my head in shame when I say I've never played a FF game....
    i haven't either. I've always found jRPG's to be so bloomin' confusing.


  22. #43
    Member
    WhatTheDuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    Dullisten
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    4
    Points
    647 (2,024 Banked)
    Anyone have any experience with rainbow moon?

  23. #44
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,513
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,247 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDuck View Post
    Anyone have any experience with rainbow moon?
    Yeah, bought it for the ps3 last year and then a few weeks ago for the Vita. It's pretty decent, alot of grinding involved though. It's a Tactical RPG, similar to Final Fantasy Tactics

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  24. #45
    Member
    WhatTheDuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    Dullisten
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    4
    Points
    647 (2,024 Banked)
    In that case I think I'll just get ff9

  25. #46
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,513
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,247 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    That's a decent choice Duck. Hope you enjoy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  26. #47
    Superior Member
    Mo-green28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rochester,New York
    Age
    24
    Posts
    838
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    1,839 (0 Banked)
    I had my original PS Vita stole last November, but I just got a used one from Gamestop for $110, i'm just waiting for my 16gb memory card to come in the mail. But on topic...

    I'm interested in the Y's series Celceta looks great.
    Borderlands 2
    Lastly as I have never played a final fantasy game before I want to play one of everyone's favorites the X remaster.
    I'm also still in hope Rockstar has a gta for vita in the works.

    I'm hoping that a couple of sony studios has some nice Triple A(or Double A.5 lol) games in the works exclusive for vita.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

  27. #48
    Member
    WhatTheDuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    Dullisten
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    4
    Points
    647 (2,024 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo-green28 View Post
    I had my original PS Vita stole last November, but I just got a used one from Gamestop for $110, i'm just waiting for my 16gb memory card to come in the mail. But on topic...

    I'm interested in the Y's series Celceta looks great.
    Borderlands 2
    Lastly as I have never played a final fantasy game before I want to play one of everyone's favorites the X remaster.
    I'm also still in hope Rockstar has a gta for vita in the works.

    I'm hoping that a couple of sony studios has some nice Triple A(or Double A.5 lol) games in the works exclusive for vita.
    That sucks, really pisses me off when things are stolen or lost. But atleast u have a new one, byt u couldve waited for the slim version to come out tho.
    Anyways starting with ff10 is a great start, I think u will really love it.

    And if u havent played borderlands 2 on ps3 yet u're in for a treat even tho in my opinion it is a game best enjoyed couching with a friend.

  28. #49
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,513
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,247 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo-green28 View Post
    I had my original PS Vita stole last November, but I just got a used one from Gamestop for $110, i'm just waiting for my 16gb memory card to come in the mail. But on topic...

    I'm interested in the Y's series Celceta looks great.
    Borderlands 2
    Lastly as I have never played a final fantasy game before I want to play one of everyone's favorites the X remaster.
    I'm also still in hope Rockstar has a gta for vita in the works.

    I'm hoping that a couple of sony studios has some nice Triple A(or Double A.5 lol) games in the works exclusive for vita.
    Man that is just shitty that you had it stolen! Least you have a new one though.

    You're in for a treat with FF X and Borderlands 2 man! Both outstanding games.

    Hopefully Borderlands 2 will have a cross save feature so I can continue where I left off from the ps3 version


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  29. #50
    Elite Sage
    Sparc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you!
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Posts
    11,221
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    16,931 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    Man that is just shitty that you had it stolen! Least you have a new one though.

    You're in for a treat with FF X and Borderlands 2 man! Both outstanding games.

    Hopefully Borderlands 2 will have a cross save feature so I can continue where I left off from the ps3 version


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn! When I saw you'd replied to this thread I thought you were posting "FM Classic 2014 is now open for pre-orders"

    Please prohibit yourself from participating in this thread for fear or raising my false expectations


  30. Likes Gers wishes they had posted this first.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.