Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparc View Post
    Damn! When I saw you'd replied to this thread I thought you were posting "FM Classic 2014 is now open for pre-orders"

Please prohibit yourself from participating in this thread for fear or raising my false expectations
    Lol sorry mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

2. Likes TidalPhoenix likes this post
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDuck View Post
    That sucks, really pisses me off when things are stolen or lost. But atleast u have a new one, byt u couldve waited for the slim version to come out tho.
    Anyways starting with ff10 is a great start, I think u will really love it.

And if u havent played borderlands 2 on ps3 yet u're in for a treat even tho in my opinion it is a game best enjoyed couching with a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    Man that is just $#@!ty that you had it stolen! Least you have a new one though.

You're in for a treat with FF X and Borderlands 2 man! Both outstanding games.

Hopefully Borderlands 2 will have a cross save feature so I can continue where I left off from the ps3 version

Yea it happened in the college dorms smh, I wanted to murder everyone lol, but yea we all take a loss eventually. I had Borderlands 2 for PS3 but due to being on the dorms and addiction to NBA 2K13 at the time, I just traded in but now I want it back. With Vita lacking loads of triple A games we get 1 with Borderlands 2.

Im willing to also try FFTO isn't that the sort of action rpg? I like action rpg way more than normal rpg's which is why never played a Final Fantasy before they all look amazing but boring in my opinion but i'll try again with one of everyone's favorite's.

Lastly I Don't want the slim Vita they removed the beautiful OLED screen and the material is mostly like cheap plastic from what I hear, which isn't good for my big NBA player hands I don't want something that makes me feel like I will accidentally break it. Plus the screen won't be as beautiful to look at.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

PSN ID
    Dullisten
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo-green28 View Post
    Yea it happened in the college dorms smh, I wanted to murder everyone lol, but yea we all take a loss eventually. I had Borderlands 2 for PS3 but due to being on the dorms and addiction to NBA 2K13 at the time, I just traded in but now I want it back. With Vita lacking loads of triple A games we get 1 with Borderlands 2.

Im willing to also try FFTO isn't that the sort of action rpg? I like action rpg way more than normal rpg's which is why never played a Final Fantasy before they all look amazing but boring in my opinion but i'll try again with one of everyone's favorite's.

Lastly I Don't want the slim Vita they removed the beautiful OLED screen and the material is mostly like cheap plastic from what I hear, which isn't good for my big NBA player hands I don't want something that makes me feel like I will accidentally break it. Plus the screen won't be as beautiful to look at.
    Haha i feel ya, would've reacted the same way.
    U r so right bout vita lacking big games, tho the remote play via ps4 helps alot

I used to have the same opinion about the ff-games and the tactical fighting but then I tried and the story and everything makes up for what it lacks in action. I'm sure u will get addicted once u get to try the remastered on vita.

And last, about the vita slim. I understand ur point and I wouldnt give up the oled-screen. But my friend tried one and he said he didnt see much difference tho.
    But i feel they could do something with the sticks. I avvoid using them as much as possible as I feel they might snap off haha

PSU Staff Writer
    PSN ID
    acenck
    Really looking forward to Rogue Legacy. Game seems perfect for handheld.
    Last edited by acenck; 01-07-2014 at 16:36.
    @acenck on twitter

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDuck View Post
    Haha i feel ya, would've reacted the same way.
    U r so right bout vita lacking big games, tho the remote play via ps4 helps alot

I used to have the same opinion about the ff-games and the tactical fighting but then I tried and the story and everything makes up for what it lacks in action. I'm sure u will get addicted once u get to try the remastered on vita.

And last, about the vita slim. I understand ur point and I wouldnt give up the oled-screen. But my friend tried one and he said he didnt see much difference tho.
    But i feel they could do something with the sticks. I avvoid using them as much as possible as I feel they might snap off haha
    Is remote play good? As in low latency I might start a season on NBA2K if it's good enough. I was used to the sticks right before my 1st Vita got stolen we'll see if I can do it again. The one problem I do have is the left analog is too close to the d-pad my fingers /thumb is too big I can't play fighting games. I use d-pad for fighting games but I keep hitting the stick, I was sad I had to trade MVC3 at launch because it was unplayable for me smh.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

PSN ID
    italodancemp3
    "inFamous: Second Son" could be coming in march same as PS4 for PS VITA
    PSN: italodancemp3

Purchased Physical PSVITA Games: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster,Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus,Metal Gear Solid HD Collection,Resistance: Burning Skies,FIFA14

Purchased Digital PSVITA Games: Muramasa Rebirth,Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate,Dead Nation,FEZ,SteamWorld Dig,Need for Speed: Most Wanted,Gunslugs,Earth Defence Force 2017 Portable,Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus,Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition,Uncharted: Golden Abyss,Dead or Alive 5 Plus

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo-green28 View Post
    Is remote play good?
    Remote play is brilliant, the reason I picked up a Vita! I played Killzone the other day and you could hardly notice any lag at all considering this can be very fast paced at times. And with PS Now coming in the near future allowing you to play old PS1, PS2 and PS3 games on it along with other devices sells it even more!!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Here's my list that I'd just LOVE to see appear onto PS Vita... Still hoping that the PS Vita will get more and more support now the PS4 is out, but so far I haven't noticed that much really.. Too sad that such an amazing device doesn't receive the proper attention and support..

Anyway, here's my list;
    Ape Escape
    Assassins Creed (This time not 'forcing' all vita functions and proper looking and stable..)
    Bioshock
    Crash Bandicoot (a decent reboot)
    God Of War (always has been a good series, liked the PSP games too)
    Grand Theft Auto (Los Santos Stories?)
    Manhunt (loved Manhunt 2 on PSP (without the gayfilter)
    Patapon (actually liked playing that..)
    Portal
    Spyro The Dragon
    Tekken
    Tomb Raider (Since the franchise is being rebooted anyway.. :> )
    Tony Hawk (Had one on PSP, actually liked it, so wouldn't let a new one slide)
    Uncharted (follow up onto Golden Abyss?)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 (Call me childish but I enjoyed this on PSP :P)
    Last edited by WaxWeazle; 01-14-2014 at 07:26.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Solid list WaxWeazle, I'd buy any of them (bar manhunt haha)

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Yeah.. I know you can buy the PSP games (or at least some of them) and I'm currently having a doubt if I'd do it.. I'd have to order a new memory card and get my wallet updated but yeah.. Maybe later, for now I'm trying to play AC Liberation, which is just horrible to my eyes honestly...

Am still trying to think of new games, but I think that list was actually the best ideas I could get :P
    And while I'm writing this, I just thought of these ones..
    Tomb Raider
    Tony Hawk
    Portal

Going to add them to my previous post for sure :P

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Can't believe Burnout Legends isn't available on PSN. That game was great on the PSP.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'd rather a NEW Burnout... but since no one wants to suppor the vita... anything will do..

14. Likes Christopher likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Just thought about it... Would love to see a game alike Heavy Rain on vita! And Beyond 2 Souls seems nice

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Anything on PS4 so I can remote play it ass

You will eventually be able to play those 2 games anyway once PS Now is released, plus many more!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    That may be true Duffman, but I'd love to be able to play those on the road..
    It's just... There's so much more to the vita than is being thought by a lot of people and it would be awesome if they started properly support it... Right now, all I see is that they 'thought ahead' and made a portable device alike a wii u which has the chance on gaming further when someone else uses the tv or such...

Disappointed, I am.
    Great potention, PS Vita has.

18. Likes Duffman likes this post
    Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    I completely agree, amazed by the quality of the Vita and how good it is with remote play, it deserves to be more supported with great games than it actually is!

PSN ID
    italodancemp3
    GTA 5 could be coming to PS VITA

Purchased Physical PSVITA Games: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster,Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus,Metal Gear Solid HD Collection,Resistance: Burning Skies,FIFA14

Purchased Digital PSVITA Games: Muramasa Rebirth,Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate,Dead Nation,FEZ,SteamWorld Dig,Need for Speed: Most Wanted,Gunslugs,Earth Defence Force 2017 Portable,Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus,Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition,Uncharted: Golden Abyss,Dead or Alive 5 Plus

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by italodance View Post
    GTA 5 could be coming to PS VITA
    Where did you see that?
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

PSN ID
    italodancemp3
    Check the link for my talk to Rockstar Games:

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/requests/1593555

PSN ID
    italodancemp3
    Ops double post

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Can't figure out what my rockstar account is, but somehow I feel that's not going to happen....
    Maybe a different GTA, like.. Grand Theft Auto Santos Stories or $#@! like that... But I don't think there's an actual full version of GTA V coming towards the PC.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    That link doesn't work for me and I highly doubt it anyway.
    Even a iOS San Andreas port would be fine with me at the minute smh.

PSN ID
    italodancemp3
    I just checked the link and it was ok,you need to be login into your Rockstar account

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by italodance View Post
    I just checked the link and it was ok,you need to be login into your Rockstar account
    I am, it came up with Oooops there is a problem with the page.

Veteran
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390770200.947180.jpg

Thread Information