PSN ID
    uberman101

Will PS4 Consoles be available on online retailers at 12:00 tonight?

Hey so I'm new here I was one of the idiots who didn't preorder a PS4. (Lucky you guys lol) So I was wondering if it would be possible to buy a PS4 when it releases at 12 tonight. Do you think online retailers will update their websites with it? Thanks!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by uberman101 View Post
    Hey so I'm new here I was one of the idiots who didn't preorder a PS4. (Lucky you guys lol) So I was wondering if it would be possible to buy a PS4 when it releases at 12 tonight. Do you think online retailers will update their websites with it? Thanks!
    According to many articles, retailers (online and off) will be sold out for quite some time. Your best bet is to try and brave the lines in person. Some stores have extra shipments and are selling them during the midnight releases. But be assured, they will be gone by the morning if that's the case in your city.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    According to many articles, retailers (online and off) will be sold out for quite some time. Your best bet is to try and brave the lines in person. Some stores have extra shipments and are selling them during the midnight releases. But be assured, they will be gone by the morning if that's the case in your city.
    As above really, waiting in line and hoping your luck is in is the best bet really!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

PSN ID
    uberman101
    Okay thanks for the fast response I guess I'm gonna wait to get one next year.
    Last edited by uberman101; 11-14-2013 at 17:27. Reason: messed up

Apprentice

I'm heading to a Sears in the middle of nowhere very early to try and snatch one. It's first come first serve basis going to take some lawn chairs, my iPad and go an hour and half early. Best Buy is going to be madness I know not very many people will go to Sears as it's kind of an afterthought when it comes to electronics so trying my luck there.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmus View Post
    I'm heading to a Sears in the middle of nowhere very early to try and snatch one. It's first come first serve basis going to take some lawn chairs, my iPad and go an hour and half early. Best Buy is going to be madness I know not very many people will go to Sears as it's kind of an afterthought when it comes to electronics so trying my luck there.
    What city do you live in?

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmus View Post
    Yeah, Sears + Unpopulated area = Best Chance

Best Buy is going to be crazy. I went there for a completely unrelated Sony matter and there was already a mini line forming outside...And this was Tuesday!

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    no there will be no consoles on line. if u want a ps4 go to best buy now and camp till to night
    my best buy will have 300 consoles for walk ins

Thread Information