Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4
    Same here. Already got it set up!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Took four minutes and I asked for a lanyard and they gave me one

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Master Poster

Fun times, at Gamestop and was 1st in line. talked to the guys there and asked them
    how many they got he said he couldn't really tell me but I got him to slip "multiple piles of 40"
    how many pre-orders sold? couldn't say (...north of 60)
    how's the ps4 / xbone preorder split? 3 to 1? cant say (...more than 4 to 1)
    how many xbone are you getting (...MS said expect limited supply)

should have asked how many preorder games they sold.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    Took four minutes and I asked for a lanyard and they gave me one
    Well, if they didn't have a shotgun, next best thing I suppose!
    PSN = prison_inmate

5. Likes MartyRules likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshark View Post
    Well, if they didn't have a shotgun, next best thing I suppose!
    It was a really good time, even met the owner of pizza pros and she was going to give me and my friend super discounted pizzas tomorrow!!!Went to Taco Bell earlier and the lady there gave me a free drink too!! Best day ever!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Apprentice

I'm headed to Sears in about fours hours just over a couple hours under the store opening. It's first come first serve hoping I can snatch one.

Goodnight. Lol

Driveclub Team A Head
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    I am just about to head off to a midnight, hold on no I'm not I've still GOT 14 DAYS TO WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

9. Likes Malt likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    So I haven't said much lately...my brother passed away not long ago and it's really hit me hard.I'm still passionate with gaming, and got my ps4, but I just set it up when I got home, didn't even pop in the Ghosts game and play any...

uploadfromtaptalk1384509321460.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1384509347944.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

Driveclub Team A Head
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanm1978 View Post
    So I haven't said much lately...my brother passed away not long ago and it's really hit me hard.I'm still passionate with gaming, and got my ps4, but I just set it up when I got home, didn't even pop in the Ghosts game and play any...

uploadfromtaptalk1384509321460.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1384509347944.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    First off sorry to hear about your brother, not nice to loose any family member especially if you where really close.

Secondly bet you can't wait to start playing, especially as you now have the console all ready to go!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    First off sorry to hear about your brother, not nice to loose any family member especially if you where really close.

Secondly bet you can't wait to start playing, especially as you now have the console all ready to go!
    I was so hyped, all day yesterday...it was a toss-up because I wasn't sure I'd be able to snag a system...Didn't pre-order, actually I forgot to do it...and I ordered ONE game on Tuesday (BF4)...so I was like "man, I need to grab a console, because I hate to have a game come in Friday morning and not have the system to play it"....

So I went to Wal-mart...and I just despise the way they do business...they won't tell you SH*T...I asked them at 2:30pm, "you guys know how many you are gonna have on top of the pre-orders?"

Their reply was "NO"...and told me to come in around 6pm and prepare to wait in line. Blah...I thought I might just have to pass it up until a thanksgiving sale or something...
    But when I came home, I decided around 3:45pm to call Gamestop...just to check. Last week when I called, they said they didn't know how many they would get, and that they couldn't do anything until 12:01am...
    But yesterday when I called, they said "if you want to come get in line now (4pm or so), we can ring you up for the system at 6pm, then you can come back and pick it up at 12:01am...but you need to hurry"
    So I left in a blaze of glory!!
    Got to Gamestop at 4:10 or so...and got in line. I was told that I definitely would be getting one.
    Hour passes, and two others come in...thats when they told us..."if anymore people come in, they won't be able to get one unless a pre-order cancels..so you guys need to stay in line if you want your system."

Wow...I was #5 out of 7 they had extra.
    So I got really lucky and was all hyped up to get home with it. Even went back to Gamestop at around 11pm and bought the camera for the Ps4...
    Then I got home, and started feeling kinda sick, like I was trying to get a fever. I had my CoD:Ghosts ready to play that I purchased from Gamestop earlier in the evening when I arrived for my console payment..just didn't feel like doing it once I got here with it.

Here's a real bummer:
    Amazon sent me a email on Wednesday saying if I buy 3 games, I could get one free...I already had BF4 pre-ordered...so I chose 3 games and used the code...but I forgot to update the expiration date on my card...and didn't check my email for a few hours...
    Anyway..the next day when I found the email from amazon saying my payment didn't process..I thought i would lose the code on my order...but no...they just wanted accurate payment...and I figured actually if I gave them accurate payment, a day after the code expired, they would just cancel and say the promotion wasn't available anymore...
    The 3 games I ordered from Amazon? CoD:Ghosts, Killzone:Shadowfall...and Lego for kids to play..
    Game I bought at Gamestop? CoD:Ghosts, because I thought the amazon order would cancel.

I got confirmation that Amazon shipped two of the 3 games while I was in line waiting to get my console at 11:25pm last night.
    I was like, WOW...really???
    So I now have two copies of CoD:Ghosts...one opened...and one that is coming and will be sealed. Guess I'm selling a copy on eBay or Amazon...if I return it, they remove the promotion and charge me for the game I got free.
    Cost me $119 for 3 new games that were $59.99 each. Can't beat that...IF I can sell the 2nd copy of Ghosts and not lose money on it.

I'm loading Ghosts now and fixing to start playing for the day I guess...or until I get to feeling worse.

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information