Latest PSU headlines:

PSN ID
    MajAhsan

PS3 future on PS+

Hey guys
    PS4 has been launched and ps+ is already giving contrast and resugun free for it
    Any body knows how ps4 launch will be effecting ps3 games in instant games collection in north america (eu will be giving 2 games per month for PS3)

PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Sony is known for heavily supporting its consoles long after they lose their flagship status. If anything, the superb selection of games that Sony continues to maintain for PS+ on PS3 shows that they aren't changing that commitment. Eventually, the PS3 games will start tapering off as PS4 gets more of an install base, but Sony certainly isn't showing any signs of that happening soon. But no, no one knows for sure what, if anything, will change now that the PS4 is out.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

PSN ID
    MajAhsan
    They gave about 3-4 games on ps3 every month and now eu will be giving only 2 per month i think that is not supporting

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Sony is known for heavily supporting its consoles long after they lose their flagship status. If anything, the superb selection of games that Sony continues to maintain for PS+ on PS3 shows that they aren't changing that commitment. Eventually, the PS3 games will start tapering off as PS4 gets more of an install base, but Sony certainly isn't showing any signs of that happening soon. But no, no one knows for sure what, if anything, will change now that the PS4 is out.
    The last PS2 game is still to come out: FIFA 14.

PSN ID
    MajAhsan
    Hmmmm
    It is coming to ps2 and not to xbox thats a good sign

PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    They gave about 3-4 games on ps3 every month and now eu will be giving only 2 per month i think that is not supporting
    My bad. I misread what you were saying. Yeah, now that the PS4 is out, I'd expect PS3 to take a hit in free games, but how is that "not supporting"? Gotta remember that Sony is giving away free games for not just PS3 and PS4, but Vita as well. I don't know what kind of deal Sony has set up with devs and publishers, but I'm sure it costs some money. But hell.....2 free games a month for the PS3 is still pretty good!
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Slightly unrelated but I see Gaikai BC being for digital PS3 released games only and if you have PS+ then they'll continue to involve PS3 games since PS4 will be able to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Hmmmm
    It is coming to ps2 and not to xbox thats a good sign
    Xbox hasn't had any games released for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyreactor
    Nothing more exciting than bringing home a brand new console and watching a download screen for a hour.

yay, next gen!

Forum Guru
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Slightly unrelated but I see Gaikai BC being for digital PS3 released games only and if you have PS+ then they'll continue to involve PS3 games since PS4 will be able to play them.
    That'd be handy, I've just about cleared my retail backlog of games and was moving onto all the PS+ games I've got purchased in my account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID
    MajAhsan
    It is good if both are good titles as there were only 2 titles every month before the ps4 release worth playing (my opinion)

Thread Information