Latest PSU headlines:

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Kirby: Triple Deluxe dated for Japan, teaser site goes live

Everyone's favorite pink cream puff will be returning soon in a brand new adventure on Nintendo 3DS. Kirby: Triple Deluxe, as it was dubbed in the latest Nintendo Direct, has recieved an official Japanese release date, along with a brand new website. The game will be arriving on 11th January 2014 in the Land of the Rising Sun, which will hopefully mean a Western launch will follow closely behind.

New information and imagery continues to trickle in for Kirby: Triple Deluxe, as the release date announcement was accompanied by a teaser site that also happens to show off a small image of its Japanese box art. The new site reveals that the latest Kirby platformer will cost 4,800 yen upon its release, which converts to roughly $48 / 30.

While not much is known about Kirby: Triple Deluxe, the game's Japanese launch is only two months away, which indicates that new info can be expected to stream in steadily during that time frame. With preview footage for the title showcasing many of the classic skills and power-ups Kirby fans have come to know and love, Triple Deluxe may deliver just what fans want. It may not be too long before we find out.

Source

PSN ID
    amazingpupil
    This looks good. Hopefully it's not a typical Kirby game where it's way too easy. I haven't played them in a while, but I might play this if it looks good. The 3DS is perfect for platformers.

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I agree. I haven't played a lot of Kirby games but Super Star Ultra was pretty easy.

Thread Information