Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    I've made it into a conquest 64p game...also, it's holding my progress. I went ahead and dropped for Premium last night...
    Here's my problem -- SH*TTY PEOPLE. If you DO happen to get into a match, you have the sorriest damn team ever thought to exist. I swear I get put with the people that a turd doesn't want to be close to because they frigging STINK.

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

2. Likes N0REGARD4LIFE likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    funkybudda
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanm1978 View Post
    I've made it into a conquest 64p game...also, it's holding my progress. I went ahead and dropped for Premium last night...
    Here's my problem -- SH*TTY PEOPLE. If you DO happen to get into a match, you have the sorriest damn team ever thought to exist. I swear I get put with the people that a turd doesn't want to be close to because they frigging STINK.

cant expect everyone to be good, BF4 will be the first serious FPS that I will try to play on a console (used to play more FPS on PC with keyboard and mouse), so I might be one of those "bad" players that you are referring to. You cant expect everyone to be "good" when playing these type of games, unless you are in an organized clan that has ridiculous kill / death ratio or achievement requirements.
    You need a users permission to quote them in your sig.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Bloody joke. I haven't heard any X1 bf problems from friends that have it. Anyone?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Went 60 and 15 on zavod conquest map with 6 minutes to go and the game kicked everybody out! Not playing Conquest again until they fix this $#@!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

PSN ID
    XazzorFCB
    Yeah, it is really frustrating. I was playing today, and I had this going pretty well. After 15 minutes the game crashed. I'm not touching Battlefield 4 until they release the patch, which I think will be out this week.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanm1978 View Post
    Tell me about it bro. Excuse my language, but how in THE $#@! do people not know how to correctly play their class? People STILL refuse to drop ammo, med kits, revive, lay AT mines or SLAMs on ground vehicle heavy maps, or $#@!ing SPOT the enemy. They also refuse to look at the damn mini map! Either gamers have gotten increasingly more retarded over the years, or BF4 is simply too complicated for the masses. I seriously want to reach through the screen and grab these people and whack them over the head with my controller. Rage....over.

Veteran
    I was able to play a Conquest match no problems, I event got a 15/0 K/D ratio, haven't been able to play anymore though.

PSN ID
    XazzorFCB
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    Tell me about it bro. Excuse my language, but how in THE $#@! do people not know how to correctly play their class? People STILL refuse to drop ammo, med kits, revive, lay AT mines or SLAMs on ground vehicle heavy maps, or $#@!ing SPOT the enemy. They also refuse to look at the damn mini map! Either gamers have gotten increasingly more retarded over the years, or BF4 is simply too complicated for the masses. I seriously want to reach through the screen and grab these people and whack them over the head with my controller. Rage....over.
    Why would people refuse to drop ammo or med kits? It gives a pretty good amount of points if placed in the right spot.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Xazzor View Post
    Why would people refuse to drop ammo or med kits? It gives a pretty good amount of points if placed in the right spot.
    Sometimes they have the grenade launcher and the defibrillator equipped which means they can't drop health packs. When I play solo (domination), I run around with engineer class, join a squad with 3 medics and hope one of them has the health pack/defibrillator combo.
    When I play with friends, we all decide on what to do and switch up per round...we also activate missions to keep things interesting lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Yeah, it is really frustrating. I was playing today, and I had this going pretty well. After 15 minutes the game crashed. I'm not touching Battlefield 4 until they release the patch, which I think will be out this week.
    An update? How many freakin updates has there been. Battlefield 4 sounds like a right freakin mess. I dont mean this to sound the wrong way but I am almost glad that it went out in the US first before it gets launched this side of the pond. You guys are like guinea pigs with this game. Its one of my launch line up for Friday thats why it worries me it isnt sorted. Dice/EA had better sort it soon otherwise the internet will be buzzing with total negative vibes and there sales will dip!! They deserve everything if they dont sort it.

Anyone know on what date the patch is due out next week?

Dedicated Member
    Items Full Metal AlchemistThe X-FilesFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    hell yeah! Rush and Conquest can be so enjoyable with a good team but then you get stuck in a crappy one and its all over.
    In BF3 i would go after the objective while idk what the $#@! my team was doing. It got so bad that i just decided to play TDM since i wouldn't need my team mates as much in that mode.

PSN ID
    XazzorFCB
    Quote Originally Posted by timewriter2003 View Post
    Anyone know on what date the patch is due out next week?
    They said early this week. Maybe today we will get some details. I hope so.

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Urghh. Sounds an absolute mess. I'll pick this up at Xmas. Hopefully by then it will be sorted

​aka Sparc

Apprentice
    They said early this week. Maybe today we will get some details. I hope so.
    Thanks Xazzor. Much appreciated. I hope we get it as well.

Do you think its safe for me to use and play Battlefield 4 on my console when I get it? I have been put right off by reading what some off you guys have been through. Should I wait for the patch? Thanks in advance.

PSN ID
    XazzorFCB
    Well, if you don't want to unload your anger on the game, then go ahead. Honestly, I will try to play today again, but if it crashes one more time... Anyway, I read that some people don't experience any issues, so they may be as well random. Of course I'm the lucky guy and the error pops out every 20 minutes.

Superior Member

Thats the only problem with 64 players....you only have maybe 12 that know what they are doing..and lucky to have 1 in your squad....and sometimes they are all on the other team and if you have 3 or 4 squads knowing what they are doing....game over no fun.

Conquest has been hit or miss....what's bad is it will let me in and go most a round before dropping me...so I try to join them when they are half over. Its a great game when its working. What day does the patch come down?

PSN ID
    XazzorFCB
    davin_g - DICE only said that they are working on the patch, and it should be available this week. We just have to wait and stay tuned.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    When playing campaign and working on my platinum, I noticed that playing offline solves the problem of crashing 100-percent of the time. Clearly that's still an issue in regard to playing multiplayer, but it should be able to tide some of us over until the patch releases (tomorrow?).
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    davin_g - DICE only said that they are working on the patch, and it should be available this week. We just have to wait and stay tuned.
    DICE patches take ages, at least they did for BF3. Things were broken for such a long time it was frustrating the first couple of months.

Currently waiting for patches and updates to fix the disconnects you guys suffer before I buy the game I got annoyed at that problem every other game when BF3 was new.

PSN ID
    XazzorFCB
    Guys, the patch is live! Let's see if the problems are gone.
    That's the list of fixes:
    - Fixed common crashes that could occur when changing weapons or maps
    - Reduced the probability of a corrupted save file in the single player campaign
    -Fixed a crash occurring when resuming the single player campaign
    - Fixed a bug where accessing PlayStation Plus subscription resulted in a connection error
    - Improved performance when shooting at destroyed Levolution objects
    source

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect
    We got a new patch today, looks like they didn't really fix anything. Not even the sound for streaming on the ps4.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    ugh, I wonder if they are going to fix anything else. If they won't come out with more of a fix soon than I'll trade it in for store credit or something. kind of getting fed up with every single BF release and they are always just tossing the games out like they don't care. I like the game, it's awesome but the audio is awful and everytime I leave the game the sound becomes gittery on the PS4. ugh

They must have new developers or something working on this game compared to BF3

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    ugh, I wonder if they are going to fix anything else. If they won't come out with more of a fix soon than I'll trade it in for store credit or something. kind of getting fed up with every single BF release and they are always just tossing the games out like they don't care. I like the game, it's awesome but the audio is awful and everytime I leave the game the sound becomes gittery on the PS4. ugh

They must have new developers or something working on this game compared to BF3
    I blame EA, they force these developers to release before the holiday season.

Thread Information