Latest PSU headlines:

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica

FIFA 14 pro clubs

Hey guys, been a very long time since I posted on the forum due to personal circumstances, but as those circumstances continue to improve I've found alot more time for gaming and remembered about all you good guys over here!
    First and foremost it is nice to be back, secondly no matter how long is has been since I devoted my life to being a huge game geek that thirst for platinums has not disappeared in the slightest.
    Which brings me to my request, a search for fellow FIFA players to lend a hand with the co-operative trophies in this title. (Legitimately, I don't want to boost or anything)
    Just after someone who's happy to start up or let me join a pro-club with them who plays often, and would also like to play a few co-op seasons and the likes.
    Thanks for reading guys, look forward to hearing from you.

PSN: LM-93

TL;DR: Play FIFA with me

Lets Play!
    PS4.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    I'll add you soon - I wanna get those trophies, too. Currently stuck at somewhere near 90% completion!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    I'll add you soon - I wanna get those trophies, too. Currently stuck at somewhere near 90% completion!
    Sweet! I'm currently around 70% I should imagine, still have to do a couple but its mainly the co-op orientated trophies I'm after.

Lets Play!
    PS4.

Thread Information