Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PS4 Friends

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveNI1979 View Post
    Sorry if that sounded big headed, im certainly not unbeatable. I won div 1 5 times in fifa 13 on 2 different accounts, with about 4/5 defeats in each account around 80 wins. Certainly helps that im not faced up with 5 star teams though, i alway be liverpool so play other 4.5 star teams. This fifa im 14wins out of 14 on seasons, i dont have the same interest, need my ps4 fifa before I start playing it more often.
    Haha, no it didn't you're grand! Very impressive stats, I must say. I'm usually Madrid - goin' straight for the jugular of other five-star teams. It can certainly be a double-edged sword playing that way, mind. Gave Ireland a go for a while (four star, I think) on 13, and you can get away playing really formulaic; simple give-and-go's 'n all that. Madrid's a lot more fun I find though, fast and fluid with great wing-play and interchanging!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Loyal-to-LFC & DaveNI1979
    Items PS3 SlimLiverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    Haha, no it didn't you're grand! Very impressive stats, I must say. I'm usually Madrid - goin' straight for the jugular of other five-star teams. It can certainly be a double-edged sword playing that way, mind. Gave Ireland a go for a while (four star, I think) on 13, and you can get away playing really formulaic; simple give-and-go's 'n all that. Madrid's a lot more fun I find though, fast and fluid with great wing-play and interchanging!
    Cool, cant wait play some games, will prob take us a while get used to the new controller and that so be good have a few practice matches before I start on the serious business of seasons again. Unranked is good and all for that but you get berks who edit the stats, spoils it.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveNI1979 View Post
    Cool, cant wait play some games, will prob take us a while get used to the new controller and that so be good have a few practice matches before I start on the serious business of seasons again. Unranked is good and all for that but you get berks who edit the stats, spoils it.
    Yeah, great, I'll see you on the PS4 when us European folk get our mitts on it!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Forum Elder
    MADPIRAHNA

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID
    Brometheus_93
    PSN: Brometheus_93

Games:
    AC4
    Killzone
    Warframe
    Resogun

6. Likes MartyRules likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    any players on here that play warframe add me for sure. I just started and would like a but of uh, guidance lol.

moving on Tapatalk

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

PSN ID
    croatoa
    @riptide- u play warframe a good bit? I just started it today and am quite the noob

Hey man- yeah I'm still getting used to the nature of the game mechanics but it seems like a good game for co-op and yes I had to save 6 or 7 people the very first time I played- it was awful XD feel free to add if you wanna play sometime

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901

PS4 Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide_Warrior View Post
    @riptide- u play warframe a good bit? I just started it today and am quite the noob

Hey man- yeah I'm still getting used to the nature of the game mechanics but it seems like a good game for co-op and yes I had to save 6 or 7 people the very first time I played- it was awful XD feel free to add if you wanna play sometime
    swear to god I was like hey that looks like what I typed, this mofo copied me lol.
    yea I'll add u
    EDIT: just purchased Killzone shadows fall and it's downloading. $#@!ing excited

moving on Tapatalk
    Last edited by KnotGamer901; 11-21-2013 at 06:02.

Apprentice

Any 2k players with mic want to play some vs tonight?

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    You can add me, my PSN ID is showing in my signature.

CPU: I7 3820-GPU: Asus Gtx 980 4GB-Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79-HDD: Seagate 2TB-CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X-TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000-PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD-PS3 Slim 750GB-PS VITA 32GB.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Syphon_Filter View Post
    You can add me, my PSN ID is showing in my signature.
    Got ya sent friend request I'll be on tomorrow

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Bf4 crew, xShadow_Woif

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    I'm going through this thread and taking down PSN names to send invites...hope to see some of you guys soon..
    one thing I'd love to see....a way to add notes to a friends PSN profile...where it shows up beside their name to you...so you can put (for example) my PSN ID is jlmc1978. Beside that, someone could do this: jlmc1978 (BF4, COD, KZ)
    It would sure help out when you aren't sure which friends you add to play which games.

And another thing that I'm facing...Do i need to turn on my PS3 and delete the entire friends list so I can make sure I don't send invites to COD-Ghosts or BF4 to people who can't play??
    With it showing friends online with both consoles...it's hard to try and click on each name to see which one they are on...
    I'd love to be able to handle my PSN friends from a PC.
    And even if they can't allow us a "note" field for the PS4, allow it on the PC view...so we can go into our PSN from desktops, and put in specifics about each friend...whether we play COD with that friend, or we play BF4 with that friend..or if that friend really sucks ass and you don't want to hurt their feeling so you're gonna leave them on your friends list for pity (ah, the South Park episode where Kyle had the facebook friend that nobody else wanted..)...

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanm1978 View Post
    I'm going through this thread and taking down PSN names to send invites...hope to see some of you guys soon..
    one thing I'd love to see....a way to add notes to a friends PSN profile...where it shows up beside their name to you...so you can put (for example) my PSN ID is jlmc1978. Beside that, someone could do this: jlmc1978 (BF4, COD, KZ)
    It would sure help out when you aren't sure which friends you add to play which games.

And another thing that I'm facing...Do i need to turn on my PS3 and delete the entire friends list so I can make sure I don't send invites to COD-Ghosts or BF4 to people who can't play??
    With it showing friends online with both consoles...it's hard to try and click on each name to see which one they are on...
    I'd love to be able to handle my PSN friends from a PC.
    And even if they can't allow us a "note" field for the PS4, allow it on the PC view...so we can go into our PSN from desktops, and put in specifics about each friend...whether we play COD with that friend, or we play BF4 with that friend..or if that friend really sucks ass and you don't want to hurt their feeling so you're gonna leave them on your friends list for pity (ah, the South Park episode where Kyle had the facebook friend that nobody else wanted..)...
    if ur friend is playing the same game on ps3, it won't show up what game they're playing just that they're online

moving on Tapatalk

Shogun of the Ban Thread
    PSN ID
    ManaBurnX
    Earlier I accidentally sent a real name request to one of you, can't remember who, while trying to check your info. I apologize in advance. I don't mind anyone seeing my real name so I welcome any of you to request it from me. I actually think it looks cooler. I have a couple people that have shared their info with me. Maybe we should add an edit to let people know if you are ok with sending a real name request.

Im mostly playing COD Ghosts, Resogun and Trine 2 right now. ADD me i need some friends on PS4

PSN ID - JLE

Apprentice
    Hey guys,

Haven't posted here in awhile. I'll start posting more often when I can. In the mean time I'm looking for some friends. I really really suck but hey it's all in good fun. As of right now I have Killzone and Resogun. Add me if you'd like.

PSN the_mooninites

Sent from my Nexus 4

PSN ID
    sayyestoweed
    Playing BF4

PSN: sayyestoweed (this is why i wanted to be able to change my PSN name damn you 2006 me)

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    NeoTokyoOutlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckNation View Post
    Playing BF4

PSN: sayyestoweed (this is why i wanted to be able to change my PSN name damn you 2006 me)
    Hm, what's the report function like on PSN? If someone were to report your name (drug reference), would you be forced to change your ID? Have you ever tried that?

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTokyoOutlaw View Post
    Hm, what's the report function like on PSN? If someone were to report your name (drug reference), would you be forced to change your ID? Have you ever tried that?
    Or he would get banned! LOL!

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

PSN ID
    sayyestoweed
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTokyoOutlaw View Post

hmm not sure never got reported for it i did have the same name when i used xbox and they made me change my name after it was reported i just dont think people on PSN care about that much
    Last edited by DuckNation; 11-21-2013 at 23:54.

PSN ID
    sayyestoweed
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post

hmm thats doubtful they wouldn't banned someone just for a user name especially one that is not that bad now some i can see if they have curse words or a bad meaning but come on weed isnt that bad if that was the case i would have been banned back on 2006 when i used my 360 under the same name and we ALL KNOW how BAN happy MS is
    Last edited by DuckNation; 11-21-2013 at 23:06.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    NeoTokyoOutlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    Ha, that's why I was wondering what Sony's policy is like. I know on Xbox Live they'll just make you change your name and that will be that.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmus View Post
    Got ya sent friend request I'll be on tomorrow
    I have added you thanks friend.

CPU: I7 3820-GPU: Asus Gtx 980 4GB-Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79-HDD: Seagate 2TB-CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X-TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000-PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD-PS3 Slim 750GB-PS VITA 32GB.

Dedicated Member
    I should be listed as Rupan3

Thread Information