Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim

Brittany Murphy May Have Been Poisoned!

Hmm interesting:

A recently released chemical analysis reveals that Brittany Murphy, star of Clueless, Sin City, and 8 Mile, may have been murdered by intentional poisoning.

Murphy died on December 20, 2009 at the age of 32. She was discovered unconscious in her shower by her mother, Sharon Murphy. The Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office found that Murphy died of natural causes relating to acute pneumonia and anemia. Mere months later, Murphy’s husband, writer/director Simon Monjack, died from the very same natural causes. Monjack’s body was discovered in the same house by the same person, Sharon Murphy. The final report on Monjack’s death included some bizarre details, like how Sharon Murphy slept in her son-in-law’s bed after her daughter’s death and kept bottles of medications in the house prescribed under the name Sharon Monjack.

Now, nearly four years later, Brittany Murphy’s father, Angelo Bertolotti, has come forward with a shocking lab report. Bertolotti has long suspected that his daughter and her husband did not die accidentally. After suing to gain access to his daughter’s hair samples, Bertolotti commissioned the report by a private lab called the Carlson Company. The report finds that Murphy may have died from exposure to toxic heavy metals, stating, “If we were to eliminate the possibility of a simultaneous accidental heavy metals exposure to the sample donor then the only logical explanation would be an exposure to these metals (toxins) administered by a third party perpetrator with likely criminal intent.”

Source: IGN
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Damn, that's $#@!ed up if true. Life is so precious and that's lame when you're robbed of that experience. If found to be true, hope the $#@!sucka get what's coming to them.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

3. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    Brittany Murphy is my favorite actress. She was so pretty, like an angel. I loved all her movies; she had a very strange role, but a good one, in "Girl Interrupted" and her death makes this even sadder. I think she was most pretty in Just Married with Ashton kutchner who she was dating; he broke up with her for a much older woman.

My favorite actress thats alive is Reese Witherspoon from Legally Blonde. She is also stunning.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    what a totally $#@!ed up situation

moving on Tapatalk

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    It would not shock me if other people and actors were poisoned as well.

I hope he will be able to put that woman away with that evidence.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    Items Final Fantasy Tactics
    Her death was incredibly tragic. I hope that justice will be brought if this is true...
    Your sig is too friggin' big. Please change it. ~ PSU Staff

Thread Information