Latest PSU headlines:

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple

Possible Persona 5 teaser site adds Teddie from Persona 4

http://www.psu.com/a021715/Possible-...from-Persona-4

A website believed to be teasing a Persona 5 announcement has something new to offer: Teddie from Persona 4.The lovable, pun-swinging bear mascot now appears in three boxes at the top of the website, effectively confirming that what's coming on November 24, 2013 has something to do with Persona. That's got me extremely excited, because Persona 4 Golden (the PS Vita remaster) is my favorite JRPG ever.
    At the same time, there's cause for consideration. Repeatedly clicking on each box causes different versions of Teddie's in-game dialogue avatar to appear. What does the interplay of images mean?
    There's also reason for concern: Teddie is a Persona 4 character, and the series' games typically have very little to do with each other. Occasional character cameos and the Igor + assistant + Velvet Room plot mechanic notwithstanding, it would be unusual for Teddie--and old artwork of Teddie, at that--to feature in promotional material for Persona 5.
    What do you think? Excited for Persona 5? Is this website teasing something else entirely?
    yes....please!

edit: don't know if this is PS4 related or not. no details
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Definitely looking forward to it. Atlus knocked it out of the park with P4,they'll have to keep this standard from now on.

The standard for getting 100% completion on a Persona game x my social life it's a whole different deal,of course.

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    From what I heard it may be a sequel of Persona 4 or maybe just a release of the update of Persona Arena for consoles.If we're lucky it could be Persona 5.
    Playing - Tales of Vesperia (secret missions),Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
    Awaiting - Tales of Xillia 2, Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Tales of Zestiria, KH Birth By Sleep HD, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Thread Information