Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Forum Sage
    So, I've been playing this on the PS4 and last night I had the problem where the car started driving itself (almost like the controller was broke but the controller is fine with other games -- and navigation the PS4 menu wasn't an issue.) Anyone else that has had this happen?

PSN ID
    Captobvious75
    Bring back nfs: underground.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

3. Likes D3seeker likes this post

I will never comprehend why PC activities get closed to 30fps. And considering this is a rushing activity. That is criminal!

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Captobvious75 View Post
    Bring back nfs: underground.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    I'll keep NFS the way it is now as much as I loved UG1, UG2, and MW it was just time to let that go. It might come back around one day, but I'll take my stock cars racing instead.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Meh I'll stick with playing Hot Pursuit .Rivals doesn't look that much different from it anyways ,well except for being Locked to 30FPS :P

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Once again the brilliance that is the PC community searching and finding a workaround, If only for those with powerful enough computers.

This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by John25 View Post
    Meh I'll stick with playing Hot Pursuit .Rivals doesn't look that much different from it anyways ,well except for being Locked to 30FPS :P
    I am playing Hot Pursuit 2010 right now on pc as I have finished Rivals and got hot pursuit for pc as a free gift, damn is this game fantastic on pc. The engine chameleon is freaking awesome, the cars models are smooth as ****, the landscapes are great and the gameplay is just awesome. I played it and finished it on ps3 including all the dlcs but on pc is a completely new experience, the 60 fps smoothness is incredible. Its a shame the dlcs are not available for pc.

10. Likes John25 likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    I am playing Hot Pursuit 2010 right now on pc as I have finished Rivals and got hot pursuit for pc as a free gift, damn is this game fantastic on pc. The engine chameleon is freaking awesome, the cars models are smooth as ****, the landscapes are great and the gameplay is just awesome. I played it and finished it on ps3 including all the dlcs but on pc is a completely new experience, the 60 fps smoothness is incredible. Its a shame the dlcs are not available for pc.
    Yep I bought it on Origin for only 5 Quid a while back it looks and plays Much better than the PS3 version I had Shame they didn't add all the DLC for it on PC & that no one plays online on it.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    If anyone still plays Hot pursuit (i have it on steam) we can do some time challenges in the single player! My ID is,TheBreezyBB

13. Likes John25 likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    After all these time all the graphical and rendering glitches are still not fixed. Check out some screenshots and take a look at the landscapes.

Thread Information