Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,780
    Rep Power
    91

    Killzone Shadow Fall Update 1.03

    Just a heads up, there is a new 85 mb update for the game which will automatically start downloading as soon as you turn on your ps4 (and probably need the disc in too).

    1.03
    -Several crash fixes.


  2. #2
    Apprentice
    TEST SUBJECT 83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    26
    hmm, havent had a crash yet,
    sounds like I wont now

  3. #3
    Community and Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Age
    46
    Posts
    11,284
    Rep Power
    141
    Lol....just finished the game.











  4. #4
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,243
    Rep Power
    174
    The second download was 85 mbs too.


  5. #5
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,780
    Rep Power
    91
    Haven't had any issues at all with KZ either but can't stop the update lol. And yes PS4 freak both the 1st update and this new one are the same size.


  6. #6
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    PSN ID
    FonFahbre
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,136
    Rep Power
    94
    I played the game with absolutely no problems. Surprised to see this patch(Unless some have reported the game crashing?)







  7. #7
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,243
    Rep Power
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Haven't had any issues at all with KZ either but can't stop the update lol. And yes PS4 freak both the 1st update and this new one are the same size.
    I'm hoping the new firmware update will allow us to stop automatic game updates. Very annoying!


  8. #8
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,780
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    I'm hoping the new firmware update will allow us to stop automatic game updates. Very annoying!
    I also agree with this, pause/resume downloads at least, now that would be nice. But it's not on this update.


  9. #9
    Ultimate Veteran
    coolguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    long island ny
    Age
    41
    Posts
    20,917
    Rep Power
    128
    whats the deal with killzone it says 33 gig install but on the back of the case it says 49 gigs lol

  10. #10
    PSU Editor-in-chief
    KyleOnTheRun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Posts
    3,620
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    I played the game with absolutely no problems. Surprised to see this patch(Unless some have reported the game crashing?)
    In an entire playthrough and a few hours of multiplayer, not a hitch or single crash for me, either. Wonder if it's happening under very specific circumstances?

  11. #11
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,780
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleOnTheRun View Post
    In an entire playthrough and a few hours of multiplayer, not a hitch or single crash for me, either. Wonder if it's happening under very specific circumstances?
    Maybe they're just good guy GG lol.


  12. #12
    Veteran
    snooper71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Posts
    4,365
    Rep Power
    107
    Patch applied, now I try to play and I get this message..

    Cannot start the application
    (E-80F00800)


    Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

  13. #13
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    PSN ID
    Wolli
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    whats the deal with killzone it says 33 gig install but on the back of the case it says 49 gigs lol
    future dlcs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts