Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 55
  1. #26
    Superior Member
    WretchedSoul21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    3,576 (0 Banked)
    DriveClub
    Deep Down
    InFamous: Second Son
    Destiny
    Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
    Watch Dogs
    The Witcher 3
    The Order: 1886
    The Division
    Uncharted 4
    Final Fantasy XV
    The Evil Within
    The Witness

    I plan on getting all of those. Lots of amazing titles to grab in 2014!
    "Bigfoot is blurry, that is the problem...it is not the photographers fault...Bigfoot is blurry and that is extra scary to me because there is an extra large out-of-focus creature roaming the countryside....Run he's fuzzy, get out of here" ~ Mitch Hedburg, RIP you crazy fool

  2. #27
    Valar Morghulis
    Serinous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Posts
    10,771
    Rep Power
    90
    Points
    18,908 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedSoul21 View Post
    DriveClub
    Deep Down
    InFamous: Second Son
    Destiny
    Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
    Watch Dogs
    The Witcher 3
    The Order: 1886
    The Division
    Uncharted 4
    Final Fantasy XV
    The Evil Within
    The Witness

    I plan on getting all of those. Lots of amazing titles to grab in 2014!
    not one game I would not get lol




  3. #28
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by INFAMOUS8 View Post
    We all know most consoles undergo a drought after launch, sometimes lasting up to a year or even longer. It has happened to almost every console.

    But for the PS4, there won't be a huge drought at all. 2014 has a great line up. I'm listing them in rough order of when they will should release.

    *denotes an exclusive, exclusive content, or console exclusivity.


    2014

    *DriveClub
    *PlanetSide 2
    Thief
    Wolfenstein: New Order
    *Deep Down
    *InFamous: Second Son
    Dying Light
    *MLB: The Show '14
    *Destiny
    *Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
    *Watch Dogs
    *Mad Max
    Dragon Age: Inquisition
    The Crew
    The Witcher 3
    *The Order: 1886
    The Division
    Call of Duty: BOIII (or new subtitle for next-gen)
    *Uncharted 4


    Pretty much all of those have been confirmed for 2014. Uncharted obviously isn't confirmed for 2014, but they released the last 3 Uncharted games in October/November, so that's a good bet.

    There's also a chance Final Fantasy XV comes out in 2014 (in Japan at least). As well as rumors of Far Cry 4. This list will get bigger after the VGX award show on Spike in a few weeks.


    PSN Games
    *Escape Plan
    *FlOw
    *Tiny Brains
    Minecraft
    *Octodad: Deadliest Catch
    *The Witness
    *Odd World: New N Tasty
    *Rime
    *Transistor
    *Everybodys Gone to Rapture
    *Shadow of the Beast
    *Hell Divers
    *Doki Doki Universe
    *Secret Ponchos

    and many many more. People often disregard Indie games, but they are often some of the highest rated games.
    Bold text are mine. I don't really know too much about the PSN games, so that might change. I was hoping to see a freakin' kick ass next-gen Hot Shots Golf.




  4. #29
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    13,732
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    24,745 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    If the division is any good then I'm going to sink my whole time in that...I am also 100% sure it is not coming out next year lol. The order for me. I doubt Uncharted will be out next year

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  5. #30
    Ultimate Veteran
    coolguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    long island ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    20,788
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    26,325 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Infamous is a must have game I really don't think uncharted will make 2014 launch

  6. #31
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,879
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    24,372 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    1) Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | Ground Zeroes
    2) Driveclub
    3) The Division
    4) The Crew
    5) H-Hour World's Elite

    Wish 2 of them would've at least come out this year!


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  7. #32
    Apprentice
    PS4THEWIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    805 (0 Banked)
    Items Scarlett JohanssonGuerrilla GamesDice
    *DriveClub
    *PlanetSide 2
    Thief
    *InFamous: Second Son
    Dying Light
    *Destiny
    *Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
    *Watch Dogs
    *Mad Max
    *The Order: 1886
    The Division
    *Uncharted 4
    *Octodad: Deadliest Catch
    *The Witness

    My list, i'm gonna be busy lol...

  8. #33
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    21
    Posts
    17,201
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    44,694 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanfordmay View Post
    Ah, another Wolf New Order person. That makes two of us I've seen around here. We'll probably be sorry, but I can't help but look forward to it.
    Well we haven't seen a whole lot, which makes me believe its not really close to finished. I'm excited though

    PS4/PS3/X360/WiiU/PC/3DS/PSV


  9. #34
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    PSN ID
    CarmineReaper
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    244 (0 Banked)
    The Order 1886 is one game I'm really excited about. I will probably get some of the others as well though.

  10. #35
    Elite Member
    nextgen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,817
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    14,515 (0 Banked)
    My List for 2014 im buying marked *

    *DriveClub - Exclusive
    *PlanetSide 2 - Exclusive
    *InFamous: Second Son - Exclusive
    *MLB: The Show '14 - Exclusive
    *Watch Dogs
    *Mad Max
    *The Order: 1886 - Exclusive
    *The Division
    *Uncharted 4 - Exclusive
    *GT7 - Exclusive
    *H-Hour World's Elite - Exclusive
    Deep Down - Exclusive

    Ill think about the PSN games when there out need trailers before buying to see what they are first an how they play. tbh that's a huge list.

    Just for an update :

    Xbox One 2014 games :

    Titanfall - Exclusive
    Halo - Exclusive
    Quantum Break - Exclusive
    Sunset Overdrive - Exclusive

    Just saying :P


  11. #36
    PSU Editor
    bizarro13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    PSN ID
    bizarro_thirteen
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    4
    Points
    2,536 (0 Banked)
    Anyone thinking of buying Wolfenstein should seriously play it first. The demo making the tradeshow rounds was not good.

  12. #37
    Newbie
    amazingpupil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Arkansas
    PSN ID
    amazingpupil
    Age
    21
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    4
    Points
    612 (0 Banked)
    *DriveClub
    *PlanetSide 2 (maybe)
    Thief (maybe)
    *InFamous: Second Son
    *MLB: The Show '14
    *Destiny
    *Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
    *Watch Dogs
    *The Order: 1886
    The Division
    *Uncharted 4

    And a possible Mass Effect like Ixion pointed out and the eventual 2K/Madden. Gonna be a great year.

  13. #38
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    21
    Posts
    17,201
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    44,694 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by bizarro13 View Post
    Anyone thinking of buying Wolfenstein should seriously play it first. The demo making the tradeshow rounds was not good.
    Things can change. Lots of games improve over time and with feedback. But I don't really pay much attention to review scores or game quality. obviously I care to.an extent but I play anything haha

    PS4/PS3/X360/WiiU/PC/3DS/PSV


  14. #39
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    384 (0 Banked)
    I cannot believe no one else has mentioned Outlast! That is one of my most anticipated games and it's free for PS Plus subscribers! It looks creepy as hell!


  15. #40
    Superior Member
    funkybudda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NYC
    PSN ID
    funkybudda
    Posts
    863
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    1,192 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    My List for 2014 im buying marked *

    *DriveClub - Exclusive
    *PlanetSide 2 - Exclusive
    *InFamous: Second Son - Exclusive
    *MLB: The Show '14 - Exclusive
    *Watch Dogs
    *Mad Max
    *The Order: 1886 - Exclusive
    *The Division
    *Uncharted 4 - Exclusive
    *GT7 - Exclusive
    *H-Hour World's Elite - Exclusive
    Deep Down - Exclusive

    Ill think about the PSN games when there out need trailers before buying to see what they are first an how they play. tbh that's a huge list.

    Just for an update :

    Xbox One 2014 games :

    Titanfall - Exclusive
    Halo - Exclusive
    Quantum Break - Exclusive
    Sunset Overdrive - Exclusive

    Just saying :P
    isnt Planetside 2 free to play on PC? Sony is going to charge for it on console?
    You need a users permission to quote them in your sig.

  16. #41
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,665
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    154,498 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Wow. Alot of awesome games next year.

  17. #42
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    13,732
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    24,745 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkybudda View Post
    isnt Planetside 2 free to play on PC? Sony is going to charge for it on console?
    Planet side 2 is free 2 play on the ps4

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  18. #43
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,665
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    154,498 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Speaking of F2P I tried Warframe yesterday and I'm hooked. Fun game.

  19. #44
    Apprentice
    Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mt. Olympus (North Carolina)
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    3,481 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedOne View Post
    I cannot believe no one else has mentioned Outlast! That is one of my most anticipated games and it's free for PS Plus subscribers! It looks creepy as hell!

    Holy hell...

    Can't wait to play it in the dark around 1:00 AM!

  20. #45
    Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    PSN ID
    Captobvious75
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    6
    Points
    892 (0 Banked)
    I want to see some survival horror on the ps4

    Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

  21. #46
    Superior Member
    INFAMOUS8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    831
    Rep Power
    40
    Points
    1,821 (0 Banked)
    Items Guerrilla GamesVitaJoker (limited ICON)
    I'm skeptical of DESTINY but I might get it for the co op campaign.

  22. #47
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Darkest Dungeon
    Posts
    13,026
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    31,118 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captobvious75 View Post
    I want to see some survival horror on the ps4 Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    The Evil Within, Outlast, and SOMA should be on your radar then.


    RIP Oculus Rift



  23. #48
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,038
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    25,712 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by INFAMOUS8 View Post
    We all know most consoles undergo a drought after launch, sometimes lasting up to a year or even longer. It has happened to almost every console.

    But for the PS4, there won't be a huge drought at all. 2014 has a great line up. I'm listing them in rough order of when they will should release.

    *denotes an exclusive, exclusive content, or console exclusivity.


    2014

    *DriveClub
    *PlanetSide 2
    Thief
    Wolfenstein: New Order
    *Deep Down
    *InFamous: Second Son
    Dying Light
    *MLB: The Show '14
    *Destiny
    *Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
    *Watch Dogs
    *Mad Max
    Dragon Age: Inquisition
    The Crew
    The Witcher 3
    *The Order: 1886
    The Division
    Call of Duty: BOIII (or new subtitle for next-gen)
    *Uncharted 4


    Pretty much all of those have been confirmed for 2014. Uncharted obviously isn't confirmed for 2014, but they released the last 3 Uncharted games in October/November, so that's a good bet.

    There's also a chance Final Fantasy XV comes out in 2014 (in Japan at least). As well as rumors of Far Cry 4. This list will get bigger after the VGX award show on Spike in a few weeks.


    PSN Games
    *Escape Plan
    *FlOw
    *Tiny Brains
    Minecraft
    *Octodad: Deadliest Catch
    *The Witness
    *Odd World: New N Tasty
    *Rime
    *Transistor
    *Everybodys Gone to Rapture
    *Shadow of the Beast
    *Hell Divers
    *Doki Doki Universe
    *Secret Ponchos

    and many many more. People often disregard Indie games, but they are often some of the highest rated games.
    Reading that has made me lil more happier, at least 8 games on there that i will buy

    I wont be getting any half wack ass indie games tho

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  24. #49
    Superior Member
    Joe Zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    45
    Points
    3,579 (0 Banked)
    Driveclub
    The Order
    The Evil Within
    Infamous
    Thief
    Destiny
    The Division
    Rime
    Outlast

    All of these games look great and I'm really looking forward to them.

    You guys should really check out Rime. Definitely reminds me of ICO/SotC. Should be a brilliant game.

  25. #50
    Newbie
    green_sunfish_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    elderton, PA
    PSN ID
    green_sunfish_
    Age
    32
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    400 (0 Banked)
    watch dogs & deep down...
    best brawler fish in the world!

    currently playing: gta5 (excited for watch dogs, naughty dog, & WAR Thunder)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.